Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thank you for the info, and in regard "U12 team playing up"-- If this is true, you have got to be ****ting me Brandon. Again you do this crap to your girls, to their parents.. dump em like garbage. You A-holes.
    Almost all U12 teams play up at Brandon. The U12 to U13 age group is a transition from 8v8 to 11 v 11. Brandon's club philosophy is that these kids will get a jump on learning the tactical part of the 11 v 11 game. The other benefit is that the competition is stiffer and these teams improve faster as teams and individually. The U12 team playing up does play 5-6 tourneys in their own age group but try to find 11 v 11 tourneys in their own age group if possible. The current U13 team did this and I feel it helped them tremendously. They are ranked #8 in the state, finished 2nd in the NPL and made it to the sweet 16 of the state cup. The results are worth 1 tough season....once people start looking at this as a long process of development over many years they will start to get the picture. Bottom line...if you do go to HDT or FH have fun....that is all you can accomplish at those clubs "fun"

Comment

Almost all U12 teams play up at Brandon. The U12 to U13 age group is a transition from 8v8 to 11 v 11. Brandon's club philosophy is that these kids will get a jump on learning the tactical part of the 11 v 11 game. The other benefit is that the competition is stiffer and these teams improve faster as teams and individually. The U12 team playing up does play 5-6 tourneys in their own age group but try to find 11 v 11 tourneys in their own age group if possible. The current U13 team did this and I feel it helped them tremendously. They are ranked #8 in the state, finished 2nd in the NPL and made it to the sweet 16 of the state cup. The results are worth 1 tough season....once people start looking at this as a long process of development over many years they will start to get the picture. Bottom line...if you do go to HDT or FH have fun....that is all you can accomplish at those clubs "fun"
      err meant all U11 teams...sorry

Comment

err meant all U11 teams...sorry
        Almost all, right (biased handpicked daddy coach favorites). If your not in that group, your dirt at this club. All eggs in one basket. Dynamo will grow, bank on it.

Comment

Almost all, right (biased handpicked daddy coach favorites). If your not in that group, your dirt at this club. All eggs in one basket. Dynamo will grow, bank on it.
          We don't have daddy coaches at Brandon. Not on the girls top teams.

Comment

No question...its Brandon. Has better players which will challenge your kid, better coaches, better development. You missed the tryouts tho...they had them last week.

Just to give you some cold hard facts...the current U13s placed 7 girls on the ODP team which picks kids based on superior technical and tactical ability. FishHawk and Valrico placed a combined ZERO players. Brandon kids get better development and there is no question...only problem is u missed the tryouts.
            Living in the past, Brandon. Your no longer the future.

Comment

Says the DII clubs.. Haha. Let me turn down the ECNL team to come play Halloween Havoc. How funny!!

Comment

We don't have daddy coaches at Brandon. Not on the girls top teams.
                right....daddy coach team moves up to npl and now that makes them a top team..lol good one. A good D2 club could beat that team.

Comment

Who will the rising U13 NPL team add to take them to the next level?

Comment

The fact is, there will only be 2 teams playing Div 1 in this age group next season from this area:

Brandon's NPL team
                    Dynamo USA D1

Even if Fishhawk passed on 3rd Div U14 or 2nd Div U13 USA, CDL will have them behind Chargers CLW, LWR and TPA, still playing lower level soccer, again.

Comment

LOL...that is what you hope I am sure but not what will happen...it will never happen and HDT/FH will continue to feed the WFF programs....business as usual

Comment

LOL...that is what you hope I am sure but not what will happen...it will never happen and HDT/FH will continue to feed the WFF programs....business as usual
                        When parents realize they aren't getting anything for all that money they are paying other than funding your ECNL, supporting your ego, they'll go elsewhere. You were actually developing players 5-6 years ago.... your club lost it's heart and desire when the old staff left. It truly is just a short term gain, vision with you guys now. Once that is spent up--nothing left.

Comment

My initial point was that if you have a competitive kid who wants to play at the highest level and is capable of it then its Brandon. After that, its a more difficult decision. Brandon has more to offer IMO...they have practices twice per week, they have agility training and ball skills training another 2 times per week in ADDITION to practice. If a kid wants to work hard they can practice with other teams with the coaches permission. HDT is not even in the picture as they never really will ever be a top club...they will have occassional good teams...FishHawk is just a Brandon Farm club....kids leave FH by age U12. TBU is a very good club but if you can make their teams you have a chance at making brandon's A teams which are a much better place to play because of ECNL
                          So your basically making the statement that Brandon is the only game in town?

Comment

When parents realize they aren't getting anything for all that money they are paying other than funding your ECNL, supporting your ego, they'll go elsewhere. You were actually developing players 5-6 years ago.... your club lost it's heart and desire when the old staff left. It truly is just a short term gain, vision with you guys now. Once that is spent up--nothing left.
                            As someone who goes to Brandon and likes our team and coaches, you are right on the boys side, It suck over all. Some good teams a lot of bad. I would look at all the clubs and see which one is the best. Hell, if you do like the training nights, but not the team just get VSI shirt on Soccer.com and show up. Save the money. I doubt they would even notice.

Girls side, nope and more nope. Girls side is a big leap in the area even further north and south in the area. Not even talking about ECNL. HDT has the U15 team, but after that nothing else. Same with the FH. Do you really want to hope you hit jackpot and land on the one team that competes, or go to Brandon were the odds are in your favor.

As for this NPL team, name me one rising U13 team in the area that has beaten them in the last few years, more so than a DIV II team. Tarpon White and Oldsmar use to beat them, Tarpon can't beat them now and the Oldsmar team is pretty much gone. TBU south is the best challenge and I am sure in a best of 7 could beat them in a few of the game, but they did not at he Fl cup a few weeks ago. Maybe they add some that make them better this coming season and can over take the, but right now, Brandon is better.

One group is not happy (I am sure some B teams are not happy, but talking about the A teams) the U9s. They did not like the women coach and a bunch are heading to FH I believe. Problem is she taught them the way her husband teaches, getting them ready for him ( who coaches the A U10 and U11 and giving up this U13 NPL team), they are set when he takes over, the wins would pile on. The rising U13, U12, and U11 are or were coached by him and all are top 4 at least in the region or higher. Not sure of the talent with the U9s, but if they have any, the would follow.

Comment

As someone who goes to Brandon and likes our team and coaches, you are right on the boys side, It suck over all. Some good teams a lot of bad. I would look at all the clubs and see which one is the best. Hell, if you do like the training nights, but not the team just get VSI shirt on Soccer.com and show up. Save the money. I doubt they would even notice.

Girls side, nope and more nope. Girls side is a big leap in the area even further north and south in the area. Not even talking about ECNL. HDT has the U15 team, but after that nothing else. Same with the FH. Do you really want to hope you hit jackpot and land on the one team that competes, or go to Brandon were the odds are in your favor.

As for this NPL team, name me one rising U13 team in the area that has beaten them in the last few years, more so than a DIV II team. Tarpon White and Oldsmar use to beat them, Tarpon can't beat them now and the Oldsmar team is pretty much gone. TBU south is the best challenge and I am sure in a best of 7 could beat them in a few of the game, but they did not at he Fl cup a few weeks ago. Maybe they add some that make them better this coming season and can over take the, but right now, Brandon is better.

One group is not happy (I am sure some B teams are not happy, but talking about the A teams) the U9s. They did not like the women coach and a bunch are heading to FH I believe. Problem is she taught them the way her husband teaches, getting them ready for him ( who coaches the A U10 and U11 and giving up this U13 NPL team), they are set when he takes over, the wins would pile on. The rising U13, U12, and U11 are or were coached by him and all are top 4 at least in the region or higher. Not sure of the talent with the U9s, but if they have any, the would follow.
                              So what your basically saying is that r and spouse run the club, dictate the entire girls program, pick the winners and losers. --nice.

Comment

So your basically making the statement that Brandon is the only game in town?
                                Well looking at the State cup Results WFF has 1 state cup champ and 1 state cup runner-up....not a single program in town had either a state cup champ or a runner-up

nuff said

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X