• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Private Coaches

Looking for some names of private coaching recommendations sd

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Boy or girl and what age and skill level and is your player a member of a club?

Comment

Question?

Depends on why you are considering a private coach. Please let us know.

Comment

Coaching

Boys U13 Middle of the Road ODP level. After 5 years of REC, he moved to club soccer and has had to make up for lost time. He took Semi-private lessons 2 a month his 1st year, and improved a lot. He is determined to improved. His last coach moved, so we are trying to find a coach to take him to that next level.

Comment

Boys U13 Middle of the Road ODP level. After 5 years of REC, he moved to club soccer and has had to make up for lost time. He took Semi-private lessons 2 a month his 1st year, and improved a lot. He is determined to improved. His last coach moved, so we are trying to find a coach to take him to that next level.
          If you search through some of the older threads here you can find days and days of blog on this subject and with local people that do it. Good luck

Many times the best trainers are kept quiet because people do not want to share them!

Comment

Waste of Money

If you search through some of the older threads here you can find days and days of blog on this subject and with local people that do it. Good luck

Many times the best trainers are kept quiet because people do not want to share them!
            Get him on the best team he can make and get him out there playing as much as he can. This idea that private coaching is a necessity for improvement is baloney. It won't hurt the player, but if that's being used as a way to get the player out and playing, it's a waste of money.

Comment

No, it was more like a crash course on soccer that he never learned from his coach or anywhere else.

Comment

Get him on the best team he can make and get him out there playing as much as he can. This idea that private coaching is a necessity for improvement is baloney. It won't hurt the player, but if that's being used as a way to get the player out and playing, it's a waste of money.
                Again this is ALL repetition of previous posts. Nothing new offered here. And the opinions are moronic... Decide for yourself. There are probably 6-10 names on a thread done about a month. Good Luck

Comment

Who are you to say

Again this is ALL repetition of previous posts. Nothing new offered here. And the opinions are moronic... Decide for yourself. There are probably 6-10 names on a thread done about a month. Good Luck
                  You've apparently posted twice telling people to look somewhere else. That's a waste of space. And no, people's opinions aren't moronic. Posts like yours are.

Comment

You've apparently posted twice telling people to look somewhere else. That's a waste of space. And no, people's opinions aren't moronic. Posts like yours are.
                    Just trying to guide them in a direction so they can get to the names they need without the garbage all over again..

You know like the stuff you post about Trainers being a waste of time.

Comment

Here's an idea...if you don't have advice....don't post. Maybe they really want an answer straight away and don't read all the past posts. Maybe just maybe they have a life outside their child's soccer and just want to help them attain their goal. I clicked on this post because I thought I would get some good advice. Does anyone have any?

Comment

Here's an idea...if you don't have advice....don't post. Maybe they really want an answer straight away and don't read all the past posts. Maybe just maybe they have a life outside their child's soccer and just want to help them attain their goal. I clicked on this post because I thought I would get some good advice. Does anyone have any?
                        Yes, I do. The poster you are writing to is right. Posts like these are usually put on here by the actual person who wants to be named as a great trainer (like you!!) So, in your next post, make sure you mention yourself as a great trainer who is going to get every child he trains on a college scholarship. In fact, just add your name to the resume below, you should get some calls:
                        Name:_______________
                        Soccer experience: Played professional soccer somewhere in the world. I once said hello to Pele.
                        Played for my elementary school for 2 years.
                        Played for my Middle school for 3 years.
                        Missed my High school soccer because of a blister.
                        Honors: Had try outs for my country, made the team but then I blew out my big toe and I had to retire.
                        Won $10 once on powerball lottery.
                        Co-ed indoor. Won div 2 championship in 2002. Scored 23 goals in three games.
                        Qualifications: I currently hold my "K" license. (One step up from my drivers license)
                        Masters Degree in BS

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                          yes, i do. The poster you are writing to is right. Posts like these are usually put on here by the actual person who wants to be named as a great trainer (like you!!) so, in your next post, make sure you mention yourself as a great trainer who is going to get every child he trains on a college scholarship. In fact, just add your name to the resume below, you should get some calls:
                          Name:_______________
                          soccer experience: Played professional soccer somewhere in the world. I once said hello to pele.
                          Played for my elementary school for 2 years.
                          Played for my middle school for 3 years.
                          Missed my high school soccer because of a blister.
                          Honors: Had try outs for my country, made the team but then i blew out my big toe and i had to retire.
                          Won $10 once on powerball lottery.
                          Co-ed indoor. Won div 2 championship in 2002. Scored 23 goals in three games.
                          Qualifications: I currently hold my "k" license. (one step up from my drivers license)
                          masters degree in bs
                          best post ever thank you!!

Comment

Wow. I am seriously just a parent looking for something extra for my kid. I can't believe how weird and paranoid this has become. Personally I have never played soccer and I am seriously judging this sport in this state right now as pretty messed up. I was intrigued with the intellectual and physical challenge of soccer, but I am pretty discouraged from what I have witnessed.....mainly from the parents.

Comment

best post ever thank you!!
                              Best post ever......really?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X