Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You tell me a place and time and we will be there. Your team isn’t ready for it
    better yet, you name a place and time and I'll kick your ass, dbag

Comment

1-1-1 will not work . You are going to get exposed very very easy. You need to play two solid wings up top with your “point” back player needs to be the best with ball control. He is the eyes of the team. I’ve won multiple Disney championships.
      3v3 is the best for young player. Many touches, quick thinking and just plain fun.

1-1-1 should only be for defense. We called it the snake. It worked well because player 1 gives good pressure and player 2 cleans up. The trick is not to always show that you are playing the formation. We would line up with 2 wings and 1 back. If the team went left then the left wing was the head of the snake, player 1, and the other wing would fall in line. If they go right just switch. The position of player 2 was also important to disrupt passing lanes. The other thing that is important is if player 1 gets beat they need to hustle back into formation and be #2.

As to offense, it is most logical to always have one defender back and 2 attacking. The trick is to disguise which 2 are attacking and the non-attacking player to be responsible to protect their goal. It can be tough if a wing is too far out of position to cover the goal so you need the right players and positioning needs to be taught. Also we liked to attack with 2 players on one side of the field to overload pressure. sometimes sneak the sweeper into the open area. All to often it is 1 wing on the left and 1 wing on the right and they just pass the ball around the defense on the outside.

My favorite part of 3v3 was corner kicks. So many different tricks and set pieces you can have fun with.

Comment

I love you computer thugs that hide behind a screen and talk trash. Lmao $100? Not confident enough to bet big boy dollars? Let’s throw up $2k big boy

Comment

Can you not read? I suggested a time/place and wager...

Comment

Can you not read? I suggested a time/place and wager...
            Oh, yes a whole $100

Comment

Oh, yes a whole $100
              I assumed you were broke af living in Bithlo. If you can afford more step up to the plate. Can't wait to see Landon at the fields!

Comment

I assumed you were broke af living in Bithlo. If you can afford more step up to the plate. Can't wait to see Landon at the fields!
                Wrong person moron

Comment

Thanks, although this sounds fundamentally sound I am a disruptor and it seems like the 1-1-1 would give the kids the most ability to be free and show their own style. If that does not work I for sure will revert to 2 in the back
                  This formation gives you no width. You’ll be susceptible to diagonal movement. And as you shift across the field to apply pressure, you’re going to be open on your weak side. Good luck trying to get one your middle player to understand the need to NOT apply pressure, but cover the weak side.

And if your lone defender applies pressure, whose going to cover the goal.

All of these “creative” formations end the same way—someone has to cover the goal. So, why create all these extra steps to do so. More steps means more mistakes. And simple mistakes in 3V3 will get you killed. Unless you’re the superior team, you better stick with a conservative point and two strikers.

3V3 is about predictable defending and one touch diagonal counterattacks.

Comment

Wrong person moron
                    Bring it on, fukface!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X