TBU ECNL Director and ECNL 06 Boys coach KJ resigned to join FP

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can some of you retards just take a chill pill. You make everything so complicated and gives people headaches. I don’t care if you call your coach Pedro coach Lee or coach it’s a tranny well that would be a funny. You dummies probably can’t go to a comedy because it offends you. Most clubs have a lot of Latin coaches. It’s for fun and obviously most of the posters on here azz is so squeezes right now if your kid makes a team. If they can play then they will make a top team unless you sabotage your kid because you psycho which most of the posters in here are. But at the end of the day TBU is still the top club but I can give props to West Pasco or FL Premier if West Pasco name offends you. Just don’t talk like your big **** because you need some years of completion under your belt before you can compare. Having a losing record in DA or ECNL doesn’t compare to FL Premier in CDL NPL or what we the flavor league of the year It is. Congrats on finally moving forward and making your teams as well. I hope you found the diamond in the ruff but it was a little desperate on your clubs part but it is what it is. So all the things you say about TBU and other clubs putting your club on a pedestal please don’t be a hypocrite because soon you guys will see the cost of things and also see how much it will cost to retain coaches and a player pool. So carry on with your he said she said kitty responses. It if you want to converse you are more than welcome to give me a shout. Phil.mynuts@eatkaka.com

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Have you considered that maybe, just maybe, the person "... making TBU look really bad with the incessant racist tone of your TS posts" is actually a troll disguising as a TBU booster? It is quite possible that the person who is the troll is with a nearby club that is trying to compete with TBU and hoping to make TBU appear racist. Any clubs come to mind?
      Same guy trying to make WC look racist.

Comment

Can some of you retards just take a chill pill. You make everything so complicated and gives people headaches. I don’t care if you call your coach Pedro coach Lee or coach it’s a tranny well that would be a funny. You dummies probably can’t go to a comedy because it offends you. Most clubs have a lot of Latin coaches. It’s for fun and obviously most of the posters on here azz is so squeezes right now if your kid makes a team. If they can play then they will make a top team unless you sabotage your kid because you psycho which most of the posters in here are. But at the end of the day TBU is still the top club but I can give props to West Pasco or FL Premier if West Pasco name offends you. Just don’t talk like your big **** because you need some years of completion under your belt before you can compare. Having a losing record in DA or ECNL doesn’t compare to FL Premier in CDL NPL or what we the flavor league of the year It is. Congrats on finally moving forward and making your teams as well. I hope you found the diamond in the ruff but it was a little desperate on your clubs part but it is what it is. So all the things you say about TBU and other clubs putting your club on a pedestal please don’t be a hypocrite because soon you guys will see the cost of things and also see how much it will cost to retain coaches and a player pool. So carry on with your he said she said kitty responses. It if you want to converse you are more than welcome to give me a shout. Phil.mynuts@eatkaka.com
        Or in other words.... if you can make a quality TBU team, go there. If your kid cannot crack above the TBU "C" team then go wherever the drive is shortest and you can tolerate the C- coaching.

Comment

What happened to Jim Cote?

Comment

He coaches ECNL at TBU.

Comment

Good luck at your last tryouts today. I'm sure your kids future at the club is riding on todays stellar performance. Remember you have 48hrs to pay Elon or no soccer for you.

Comment

You can see the heat turned up once those announcements were made official. TBU really should answer for the mass exodus of staff this offseason. There should definitely be questions. Best of luck to KJ. Great guy. Solid coach. Huge loss for TBU.

Comment

You can see the heat turned up once those announcements were made official. TBU really should answer for the mass exodus of staff this offseason. There should definitely be questions. Best of luck to KJ. Great guy. Solid coach. Huge loss for TBU.
                  If you've been paying close attention to the moves at TBU, in every case it was a net gain for TBU:

DSB vs. TM or TT?
                  KJ vs BJ?
                  GF vs ???

TBU continues to lengthen its lead over surrounding clubs.

Comment

The GF move is official now. They just posted it.

Comment

If you've been paying close attention to the moves at TBU, in every case it was a net gain for TBU:

DSB vs. TM or TT?
                      KJ vs BJ?
                      GF vs ???

TBU continues to lengthen its lead over surrounding clubs.
                      Didn't GF build all your girls teams before he left? Joke is on you.

Comment

Didn't you know? Once a coach quits TBU, it turns out they suck and never accomplished anything. I"m trying to figure out how TBU surpassed CC in the first place. I guess it was AL running a shadow club before he moved in

Comment

You FL Prem parents have a lot of info for parents who were not part of the club. Its like your in bed with every move that is made. It appears that you guys were very interested in every move TBU was making. That alone is very creepy but congrats on getting the some TBU dinosaurs. Lets see with the hire of DB and hubby and GF if FL Prem has the talent it says it has to get some girl scholarships to USF or any D1 school in the near future. My guess hell no...This is like watching Jerry Springer...

Comment

That is hilarious!!!! Funniest thing on talking soccer so far this year - OMG! Thanks, needed that laugh

Comment

There are a few here and there who will be going the college scholarship route next season, but the reality is the FP numbers will start reflecting the club growth when the boys and girls 04s start to matriculate. The plan was put in place when they were the little guys and gals and has been working. It took time and will take some more time, but it has been a great ride for my kids to be part of it. I'm glad we never had to leave the club to play top level (for tampa anyway) soccer.

You FL Prem parents have a lot of info for parents who were not part of the club. Its like your in bed with every move that is made. It appears that you guys were very interested in every move TBU was making. That alone is very creepy but congrats on getting the some TBU dinosaurs. Lets see with the hire of DB and hubby and GF if FL Prem has the talent it says it has to get some girl scholarships to USF or any D1 school in the near future. My guess hell no...This is like watching Jerry Springer...

Comment

Is that what he told Novi Musk during the interview? GF has been a ghost for the last 5-years.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X