X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clubs on the Treasure Coast/Palm Beach County

Hello fellow parents,

I'd like to hear your thoughts about clubs on the Treasure Coast (Saint Lucie, Martin, Indian River counties) as well as Palm Beach county. Looking for a club for my son (U11).

So where do you live what town ?

looking for the best or just some average clubs ?

Comment

Considering that everyone claims to be the best I would love to hear your opinion.

Comment

It doesn’t matter where you play until u13, just keep developing him and make sure hes ready to make the jump to a bigger club when he has too.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          So where do you live what town ?

looking for the best or just some average clubs ?
          We live in the Port St. Lucie area. Willing to travel for a good club

Comment

We live in the Port St. Lucie area. Willing to travel for a good club[/QUOTE]

I would take him to Indian River ( IRSA.) If they have a team at his age Ian brice is a great Trainer I'm not Knocking other clubs. After a couple years their I would recommend Going to Space Coast Or Garden's For Pre-Ecnl. Then you should know either way to continue With Ecnl. Or Some lower level club play.. Enjoy this time it goes fast.

Comment

Is your son a 2009 or 2010?

Comment

We live in the Port St. Lucie area. Willing to travel for a good club

I would take him to Indian River ( IRSA.) If they have a team at his age Ian brice is a great Trainer I'm not Knocking other clubs. After a couple years their I would recommend Going to Space Coast Or Garden's For Pre-Ecnl. Then you should know either way to continue With Ecnl. Or Some lower level club play.. Enjoy this time it goes fast.[/QUOTE]

I don’t know much about IRSA but they always seem pretty organized. PBG is the same distance South and has first class facilities. The teams at your sons age group at Gardens are usually pretty good across all different levels with three teams per age group so you’ll be sure to find a spot - expensive though. Martin Utd try their best and have some good teams but not all their trainers are great. Massive has professional trainers but not too many teams so are expensive for what they offer. PSL Utd and PSL Hurricanes can be hit or miss depending on your coach and team mates. Jupiter can have good teams and bad teams but always seem to have some sort of drama at an admin level that can leave people out in the cold or upset.

Comment

Is your son a 2009 or 2010?
                  He's a 2010

Comment

If u don’t mind the drive, Wellington is without a doubt the best club in the area. DOC is friendly, very honest and doesn’t care about making money. He is truly in it for the kids. By far the best coaching staff in the state if you want ur child to regress and hate the game.

Comment

If u don’t mind the drive, Wellington is without a doubt the best club in the area. DOC is friendly, very honest and doesn’t care about making money. He is truly in it for the kids. By far the best coaching staff in the state if you want ur child to regress and hate the game.[/QUOTE]

they are a bunch of money hungry, they lied to get u r money, Patrick said that he has ex professional players on his coaching staff with higher licenses, more lies.

check this out
                      12- coaches with D LICENSES, no ex pro players,lier,lier,lier… in one weekend u can get a d license , no big deal'
                      3- ;; ;; E ;;
                      4- ;; ;; F ;;
                      1-coach with an A LICENSED NEVER PLAYED PRO.
                      2- coaches with B LICENSES NEVER PLAY PRO
                      3-coaches with C LICENSES ONE PLAY PRO

all the other coaches on patricks wellington wave coaching staff are rec coaches

and that's no lie

parents be aware ,,,

Comment

If u don’t mind the drive, Wellington is without a doubt the best club in the area. DOC is friendly, very honest and doesn’t care about making money. He is truly in it for the kids. By far the best coaching staff in the state if you want ur child to regress and hate the game.

they are a bunch of money hungry, they lied to get u r money, Patrick said that he has ex professional players on his coaching staff with higher licenses, more lies.

check this out
                        12- coaches with D LICENSES, no ex pro players,lier,lier,lier… in one weekend u can get a d license , no big deal'
                        3- ;; ;; E ;;
                        4- ;; ;; F ;;
                        1-coach with an A LICENSED NEVER PLAYED PRO.
                        2- coaches with B LICENSES NEVER PLAY PRO
                        3-coaches with C LICENSES ONE PLAY PRO

all the other coaches on patricks wellington wave coaching staff are rec coaches

and that's no lie

parents be aware ,,,[/QUOTE]

Wellington is awful top to bottom. No clue why the handful of good players left there wouldn’t want to play ECNL at PBU.

Comment

Because Eric at PBU is a D-bag

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X