Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which teams clubs and towns are practicing?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    So you’re peacocking that your daughter trains for 2 minutes? Like I said, donuts in bed and still a starter.
    I’m not referring to my kid at all. The poster said there needs to be time for family, rather than juggling to 100. You need to calm down. Go pick up more donuts for your kid.

Comment

I’m not referring to my kid at all. The poster said there needs to be time for family, rather than juggling to 100. You need to calm down. Go pick up more donuts for your kid.
      So you don’t spend time with YOUR kid but some other kids juggle for two minutes?

Comment

Nice try idiot
        I can tell you where they were yesterday and at what time. They were asked to leave the field by town officials.

Comment

So you don’t spend time with YOUR kid but some other kids juggle for two minutes?
          My entire family has spent tons of time together over these last few months, thanks for asking. My kids choose to play soccer on their own, among many other things. Please just stop. I wish nothing but the best for your little donut girl. I’m sure she’s ready for that YNT camp, given that she’s the one true athlete out there.

Comment

My entire family has spent tons of time together over these last few months, thanks for asking. My kids choose to play soccer on their own, among many other things. Please just stop. I wish nothing but the best for your little donut girl. I’m sure she’s ready for that YNT camp, given that she’s the one true athlete out there.
            Good luck with your self esteem.

Comment

Good luck with your self esteem.
              Good luck racking up those Dunkin’ Donuts points. I’m sure the parents on your kids team can’t wait to get back to hearing all about your true athlete. Poor kid.

Comment

Your daughter is training for the chance to dribble in circles by herself when clubs come back? “Training” is going to be exactly what she’s been doing by herself for the foreseeable future. Guess what? That’s when all the well rested true athletes will get back in the swing of things and continue to surpass proud Papa’s little Mia. There is no season. There are no showcases. Players have until August to get in shape.
                How much you want to bet donut girl will pull a hami when coach lines them up for a Beep test or suicides at the first practice to see who stayed in shape and who sat on the couch eating Hohos and Ringdings.

Comment

How much you want to bet donut girl will pull a hami when coach lines them up for a Beep test or suicides at the first practice to see who stayed in shape and who sat on the couch eating Hohos and Ringdings.
                  What exactly will suicides prove if there's no season or showcases?

Typical American thought process about soccer training.

Comment

Different poster: my kid likes soccer, so she plays around with a ball when she gets bored and kicks it around with her siblings. She does drills when she notices that her touch is clunky and she maintains her non-soccer workouts because she’s an athlete and that’s what athletes do. She has no dream of winning a pacer test or setting a new personal best when her team reconvenes; that’s for the try-hards who struggle to get on the field. She knows the target # her coaches want her to hit, and always beats that #, but she knows that soccer involves a ball, multiple players and a couple of nets - not a running contest.

Comment

Different poster: my kid likes soccer, so she plays around with a ball when she gets bored and kicks it around with her siblings. She does drills when she notices that her touch is clunky and she maintains her non-soccer workouts because she’s an athlete and that’s what athletes do. She has no dream of winning a pacer test or setting a new personal best when her team reconvenes; that’s for the try-hards who struggle to get on the field. She knows the target # her coaches want her to hit, and always beats that #, but she knows that soccer involves a ball, multiple players and a couple of nets - not a running contest.
                      But according to the previous poster, the true athletes are sitting in bed eating donuts. Any kid who is putting in any time with a soccer ball or is running is a fraud.

Comment

But according to the previous poster, the true athletes are sitting in bed eating donuts. Any kid who is putting in any time with a soccer ball or is running is a fraud.
                        I don't think anyone called them frauds. They are mostly the kids that need to train extra hard to try and keep up.

Comment

My kid works on his own and he has fun doing it. It’s not “work” if you are motivated and enjoy doing it. Sure it sucks about the pandemic, missing friends, teammates, games, etc. Exercise has been a great relief for many doing the pandemic, including me.

There are only so many Zoom meetings and time on a computer anyone can take. We all want our kids to be social, have fun and learn skills which will help them later on in life. Hopefully our kids can get back on the fields soon and resume life in whatever the “new normal” is.
                          Let me guess, you're an NEP parent?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X