Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man U or Beckham

Champions League returns...Can AC Milan and David Beckham overcome Man Utd?

NO...Milan too old across the board to keep up with MU. It will be fun to watch though, the atmosphere at the San Siro should be awesome, gotta love the flares!!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Champions League returns...Can AC Milan and David Beckham overcome Man Utd?
      Is this some tournament my kid should be in? I think my kid is in the Elite Champions league thingy..

Comment

Is this some tournament my kid should be in? I think my kid is in the Elite Champions league thingy..

Yea, your kid should be IN the basement and learn something from watching this on TV, 5 pm on Fox Soccer

Comment

Live on comcast sports network at 2.45

Comment

Yea, your kid should be IN the basement and learn something from watching this on TV, 5 pm on Fox Soccer
            that was sarcasm. My kids watch all the time. I was just suprised someone in here had an interest in soccer. BTW the premise that Milan is so old is outdated in fact the team they fielded vrs Bologna last weekend or prev had an average age of 26 compared with Man U avg age of 26.14 take out Dida 37 year old keeper and it goes down to 25 not to mention Pato the 20 yr old fwd who is injured..

Comment

ManU's 3 attackers, Rooney, Valencia and Nania are all in great shape recently. AC is on and off especially with Ronaldinio. The only chance of winning for AC is conrete defense and crosses from Beck!

Comment

ManU's 3 attackers, Rooney, Valencia and Nania are all in great shape recently. AC is on and off especially with Ronaldinio. The only chance of winning for AC is conrete defense and crosses from Beck!
                Well someone forgot to tell him that he was "off" as he score din the third minute.... Man U is not playing well at all.

Comment

that was sarcasm. My kids watch all the time. I was just suprised someone in here had an interest in soccer. BTW the premise that Milan is so old is outdated in fact the team they fielded vrs Bologna last weekend or prev had an average age of 26 compared with Man U avg age of 26.14 take out Dida 37 year old keeper and it goes down to 25 not to mention Pato the 20 yr old fwd who is injured..

Milan may have a young Pato, who has been injured recently, but the midfield is old. Becks, Pirlo, Ambrsoini are all past 30 and to play a 3 mid formation vs. MU 5 mid formation today will be a chore. They looked good early today but MU looked good the last 20 minutes. Ronaldino looks good though.

Comment

Just a question all women want an answer to....what time will Beckham be taking his shirt off?

Comment

Just a question all women want an answer to....what time will Beckham be taking his shirt off?
                      Beckham said he won't celebrate if he scores (out of respect to Man U).

He won't be "taking his shirt off" unless it's to trade after the match.

Comment

Milan may have a young Pato, who has been injured recently, but the midfield is old. Becks, Pirlo, Ambrsoini are all past 30 and to play a 3 mid formation vs. MU 5 mid formation today will be a chore. They looked good early today but MU looked good the last 20 minutes. Ronaldino looks good though.

Man U 3-1 now and rolling...Rooney and Valencia are carving up the Milan back 3. Becks is off for Seedorf.

Comment

3-2 now...Seedof scores and it is a game for the last 8 minutes.

Comment

3-2 now...Seedof scores and it is a game for the last 8 minutes.
                            Thanks for telling us who haven't seen the game yet the score. What a jerk!

Comment

Thanks for telling us who haven't seen the game yet the score. What a jerk!
                              Dont blame the poster, YOU made the decision to read the thread

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X