Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Arse, my man!! It will be great to see all the old famous names in the next round of state cup. Wish the "brother" would make a appearance.
    Where is Rowdie Ralph?

Comment

Arse, my man!! It will be great to see all the old famous names in the next round of state cup. Wish the "brother" would make a appearance.
      Hey! Some folks might remember me from the old 98/99 thread days (current U17). I would tell everyone, whose son is still playing, to enjoy the rest of this years state cup ride. IMHO to win, a team needs several ingredients to come out on top, Fitness, Team Unity, Focus and a little luck. The winner could possibly be a team that hasnt been hyped much recently.

Dont look for "The Brother" to ever post on this site again. Knowing him and his character he has moved on and I wish him all the best. "Rowdie Ralph" and his son are doing the U18 Developmental Academy thing. His days here are also done. As for us, first year playing on age has been great for leadership skill development.

"I put my name". Enjoy your posts. Take it all the way through the end!

Comment

Originally posted by ARSEFAN4 View Post
        Hey! Some folks might remember me from the old 98/99 thread days (current U17). I would tell everyone, whose son is still playing, to enjoy the rest of this years state cup ride. IMHO to win, a team needs several ingredients to come out on top, Fitness, Team Unity, Focus and a little luck. The winner could possibly be a team that hasnt been hyped much recently.

Dont look for "The Brother" to ever post on this site again. Knowing him and his character he has moved on and I wish him all the best. "Rowdie Ralph" and his son are doing the U18 Developmental Academy thing. His days here are also done. As for us, first year playing on age has been great for leadership skill development.

Brother's brother is U17 so you'll never see him on this U16 thread.

Comment

ARSEFAN, thanks for the encouragement. There are so few posters willing to register and stand by what they post. They would rather make ridiculous and unsupported assertions anonymously, and when they are proven wrong nobody can call them on it.

The haters and snarkers don't bother me. My record picking the winners in both FSPL & State Cup (so far) speaks for itself. The only thing that kept me from picking all 16 games on Sunday was too much respect for FCF carried over from their track record.

The funniest thing is that the only two posters to challenge my analysis were from Weston and Clearwater. I was correct and they both went home in Round 2. Maybe the rest are afraid of jinxing their teams! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by I put my name on it View Post
            My reply:

I guess I definitely DON'T know Weston because I gave them more credit than they deserved. I thought you would beat Kendall.

However I definitely DID know Weston better than you because I called the loss to CG.
            It's pretty disturbing how much you do know. Why do you care so much? Why do you care so much about the other teams? Just go watch your son and call it a day. Its borderline creepy all these posts about 16 year old boys.

Comment

It's pretty disturbing how much you do know. Why do you care so much? Why do you care so much about the other teams? Just go watch your son and call it a day. Its borderline creepy all these posts about 16 year old boys.
              Why would that possibly disturb you?

That someone is a fan of youth soccer and enjoys analyzing the match ups and providing insight and commentary into the outcome of the biggest tournament of the year?

I'm not on here commenting on individual players, I am talking about teams, the seedings and the match ups-not how they look or how they're built.

Comment

That someone is a fan of youth soccer and enjoys analyzing the match ups and providing insight and commentary into the outcome of the biggest tournament of the year?

I'm not on here commenting on individual players, I am talking about teams, the seedings and the match ups-not how they look or how they're built.
                You are about as disturbing as ESPN is covering the Little League World Series! Those grown @ss men should be ashamed of themselves how they cover 12 yr olds!

Comment

You are about as disturbing as ESPN is covering the Little League World Series! Those grown @ss men should be ashamed of themselves how they cover 12 yr olds!

ARSEFAN, I am confused.

Do you like my posts? Or do my posts disturb you? Or do you like my disturbing posts?/;)

Comment

I personally love your posts. I am not sure if you ever said what team your son plays for?

Comment

ARSEFAN, I am confused.

Do you like my posts? Or do my posts disturb you? Or do you like my disturbing posts?/;)
                      I think that was some sarcasm?

Comment

I personally love your posts. I am not sure if you ever said what team your son plays for?
                        I have not, I want the focus on my analysis and commentary. Revealing that would shift the focus to bashing one team instead of discussion about the age group.

Maybe I will reveal that after State Cup.

Comment

I have not, I want the focus on my analysis and commentary. Revealing that would shift the focus to bashing one team instead of discussion about the age group.

Maybe I will reveal that after State Cup.
                          His son plays for WFF Brandon. How can you not figure that out? It is blatantly obvious.

Comment

I love it how having a registered name all of a sudden makes you something other than anonymous. Dear Mr. I put my name on it, is I your first name? I have no doubt that you intersperse additional "anonymous" posts among your "non-anonymous" posts. :)

Funny. Really funny. I don't think you are creepy, just weird and way too immersed in youth soccer. I can only imagine what your son must endure. That is assuming your son actually plays for one of the teams you are constantly posting about.

I love soccer. I watch soccer almost every day. I cannot keep up with all the matches I DVR but frankly I have to check the day of the game to see what team my son's team is playing. I enjoy watching him play and enjoy most of the parents from our team and our opponent's team, as long as they are normal, reasonable people who are also there to watch their son play a great game. For most of us, that is enough. Obviously for you it is not, but to each their own, I suppose.

I just hope you are retired or at the very least don't work for my company because one thing is for sure, you spend way too much time on this forum!

Comment

His son plays for WFF Brandon. How can you not figure that out? It is blatantly obvious.
                              Definitely doesn't play for Weston or especially clw!!!

Comment

So let it be written...So let it be done!

I love it how having a registered name all of a sudden makes you something other than anonymous. Dear Mr. I put my name on it, is I your first name? I have no doubt that you intersperse additional "anonymous" posts among your "non-anonymous" posts. :)

Funny. Really funny. I don't think you are creepy, just weird and way too immersed in youth soccer. I can only imagine what your son must endure. That is assuming your son actually plays for one of the teams you are constantly posting about.

I love soccer. I watch soccer almost every day. I cannot keep up with all the matches I DVR but frankly I have to check the day of the game to see what team my son's team is playing. I enjoy watching him play and enjoy most of the parents from our team and our opponent's team, as long as they are normal, reasonable people who are also there to watch their son play a great game. For most of us, that is enough. Obviously for you it is not, but to each their own, I suppose.

I just hope you are retired or at the very least don't work for my company because one thing is for sure, you spend way too much time on this forum!
                                THE SELF RIGHTEOUS Have Spoken!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X