• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by I put my name on it View Post
    So here is what we see so far:

RED DIVISION
    BRACKET A
    Tomorrow's battle between FESA and the team from VA will decide the bracket.
    Strictly can only advance if they win by more than 1 goal AND the team from VA and FESA tie. It looks like Strictly needs a miracle to avoid being eliminated in group play (they must have good refs at Disney this year that call fouls).

BRACKET B
    FC American GPS and FCDEC battle for winner-take-all advance to the semis.

BRACKET C
    NFM advances, as well as the winner of CLW/BSA (probably CLW).

BLACK DIVISION
    BRACKET A
    Only 1 game down instead of 2 each for the other division, but I put my money on Darlington to advance.

BRACKET B
    Winner of OCYS vs. Kendall advances (I predict Kendall)

BRACKET C
    Winner of S. Orlando vs. JFC Armada (I predict S. Orlando as this is the only place they can win)

BRACKET D
    Winner of Miramar vs. ACYS (I am impressed with ACYS win over Fredrickburg-nod goes to ACYS)
    RED
    Bracket A
    Strictly sucks it up, packs it up, and goes home, Rugby style doesn't work at this level. Congrats FESA for representing Florida.

Bracket B
    Congrats FC America GPS

Bracket C
    Gave Clearwater too much credit (usually that is reserved for their parents). BSA earns a berth as well as predicted, NFM

BLACK
    Bracket A
    Chargers should FINALLY get a team to advance as they should walk over Wellington.

Bracket B
    Anybody's guess.

Bracket C
    Winner of JFC & S. Orlando

Bracket D
    ACYS beats CES to advance

Comment

If OCYS wins, they advance

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        If OCYS wins, they advance
        Actually not true, a Clay win and an OCYS win would bring Clay through, as Disney is a head-to-head based tournament and Clay did smash OCYS 3-0 today.

Comment

Strictly will again fail to make the quarterfinals of State Cup and are not even a top 10 team. Their GotSoccer ranking is an illusion from playing an average of over one tournament a month chasing points.

They will not beat ClW this year.

Comment

Actually not true, a Clay win and an OCYS win would bring Clay through, as Disney is a head-to-head based tournament and Clay did smash OCYS 3-0 today.
            Clay will lose

Comment

So the 2 teams with all the DA kids(OC and Kendall), both lose today. Pumping the chests yesterday and nothing today.

Comment

So the 2 teams with all the DA kids(OC and Kendall), both lose today. Pumping the chests yesterday and nothing today.
                I dont know anything about DA pumping chests. But i cant tell you that the only thing today showed is that all of these teams are fairly even. Its very early in the season and these teams are all still developing. Looks like the weather will be a factor on who pulls this out in the end.

Delay could cause Disney to canx last game? Clay County by default? Which coach/staff does best at keeping kids focused for final match. Lightning was nasty. Could be 9:00pm before play.

Comment

....the smack talking Stritcly dad? You know, the one was predicting they were to top team in the Tampa area and was going to dominate CLW?

I think the Pinellas County Sherrif's Office should do a welfare check on him and his kid. Looks like a loooooong and disappointing season for the thugs of Strictly. Enjoy your Christmas vacation, schedule some time at a Carribbean beach somewhere while we play in the Disney Showcase. Send us a postcard, you can follow our success online.

Comment

Originally posted by I put my name on it View Post
                    RED
                    Bracket A
                    Strictly sucks it up, packs it up, and goes home, Rugby style doesn't work at this level. Congrats FESA for representing Florida.

Bracket B
                    Congrats FC America GPS

Bracket C
                    Gave Clearwater too much credit (usually that is reserved for their parents). BSA earns a berth as well as predicted, NFM

BLACK
                    Bracket A
                    Chargers should FINALLY get a team to advance as they should walk over Wellington.

Bracket B
                    Anybody's guess.

Bracket C
                    Winner of JFC & S. Orlando

Bracket D
                    ACYS beats CES to advance

Bracket A

Obviously you have never seen FESA play at U16. They are the true Rough Tough Rugby team. They play this style very well and have the players to match the style. Long balls and fast strong players up top with good skill.

Comment

The DA kids aren't on OC purple. But a stacked group nonetheless. Going to be a heck of an FSPL season as well.

Comment

Clay will lose
                        Wrong. Clay going through to semis. Good team and good bouncing back from the first game loss.

Comment

The DA kids aren't on OC purple. But a stacked group nonetheless. Going to be a heck of an FSPL season as well.
                          OC beats Kendall and ends up with two wins but clay advances. What a crazy tough group this was!

Comment

OC beats Kendall and ends up with two wins but clay advances. What a crazy tough group this was!
                            Rarely in group play can you have a 3 goal loss and advance. Clay was the better team and beat OCYS not only on head-to-head but also on goal differential (plus 4 vs zero for OCYS).

Comment

Rarely in group play can you have a 3 goal loss and advance. Clay was the better team and beat OCYS not only on head-to-head but also on goal differential (plus 4 vs zero for OCYS).
                              And??? No one said anything different. Calm down.

Comment

Clay will win it all. Whoever left that group was determined to win.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X