Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ARSEFAN4 View Post
    However, the game is not played on paper. I heard this type of talk before (4 yrs ago to be exact) Super players moving and Super teams forming. In the end, in the moment of truth.....One missed penalty kick is all it takes for that piece of paper to be stored in file 13. Just saying.
    Kind of like Arsenal.hahahahaha

Comment

However, the game is not played on paper. I heard this type of talk before (4 yrs ago to be exact) Super players moving and Super teams forming. In the end, in the moment of truth.....One missed penalty kick is all it takes for that piece of paper to be stored in file 13. Just saying.
      Assfan is back. Just saying.

Comment

Well of course, I did not say that they couldn't be beaten, but over the course of the entire year, they should be the best from what I have seen.

Comment

There is much work to be done......

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          Assfan is back. Just saying.
          Yes indeed!!!!

Comment

Well of course, I did not say that they couldn't be beaten, but over the course of the entire year, they should be the best from what I have seen.
            You must be a busy beaver to have been able to evaluate all of the U16 teams 2 weeks into the season. I am impressed.

Comment

You must be a busy beaver to have been able to evaluate all of the U16 teams 2 weeks into the season. I am impressed.
              Especially since coaches are still evaluating! (What players work well together, etc)

Comment

It is not hard to evaluate. You hear about all the movement among top teams that have taken place and then you make a guestimate. Fl fire had the best player in the state, but not much of a supporting cast. N Ft Myers had a great team, but not a star player. Then add in a couple of good Fire bench players and presto bingo, a top top team.

Comment

Very reasonable response. If the first two weeks are anything to go by then FC Florida is still top dog. NFM, Kendall, Clay County and Weston posting good results. Ives and Toros still strong. OCYS and CLW Elite maybe still getting it together?

Comment

Very reasonable response. If the first two weeks are anything to go by then FC Florida is still top dog. NFM, Kendall, Clay County and Weston posting good results. Ives and Toros still strong. OCYS and CLW Elite maybe still getting it together?
                    I would agree with FC Florida, NFM and Coral Gables. Not sure we can tell about Clay since their big win was against South Orlando. Also Weston and Kendall are NPL teams that likely have U17's on their team.

Comment

It is not hard to evaluate. You hear about all the movement among top teams that have taken place and then you make a guestimate. Fl fire had the best player in the state, but not much of a supporting cast. N Ft Myers had a great team, but not a star player. Then add in a couple of good Fire bench players and presto bingo, a top top team.
                      Yes, and after Disney last year South Orlando was pegged to win State Cup. And THAT evaluation came farther into the season than we are now.

It is the best TEAMS that will be be best, not the best collection of talent.

See you next spring.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1617776]

Sounds like you are already getting prepared for some parental issues, "The only danger is when a coach abuses it and favors players despite their play". Why would a coach favor a player, despite their play, in your new pro system? Clearwater never does that, does it?
                        Yes, coaches randomly decide to favor players that are not as strong on the field as others. They prefer to put weak teams together. Now...it might be possible said better player is a poor teammate, has a meddling father, or just flat out blows......and is asked to take his talents elsewhere. Hypothetically speaking of course.

Comment

I would agree with FC Florida, NFM and Coral Gables. Not sure we can tell about Clay since their big win was against South Orlando. Also Weston and Kendall are NPL teams that likely have U17's on their team.
                          Top 5 u16 boys 2015/16
                          1 NFM
                          2 WFF
                          3 Florida Rush
                          4 FC Florida
                          5 Clay County

Comment

I would put NFM, Strictly and Chargers in the same category: completely overrated.

Comment

Top 5 u16 boys 2015/16
                              1 NFM
                              2 WFF
                              3 Florida Rush
                              4 FC Florida
                              5 Clay County
                              Thanks for putting your own team in there Rush Dad.

Comment

I can tell you for fact that Kendall does not have any U17 players. im pretty sure that Weston does not either.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X