Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Cape Coral in Region A ? Not that I don't love doing the 3 hr drive to Cape Co

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Now we know what you burn to be called fire. Hope rest of club is not racist.
    As I stated before you sir are a Moron! Bring race into it seem racist to me. Si queres te lo escribo en Espanol! If you don't want to drive...... Get out!!!! BTW... You do live in Cuba. Nothing racist about that, just the truth. We are having to teach our families Spanish so they can order food at Burger King. But we are not complaining about it, we just deal with it.[/QUOTE]

Which Fire team are you associated with? Would like to teach you about Goya, El Greco, Franco who defeated the communists. Need I go on. Please tell us, do you burn crosses in the swamps? Maybe i dont want to meet you. Dumb enough to drive five hours round trip to play only one game in a place you hate is not the type of person who can get educated.

Comment

Now we know what you burn to be called fire. Hope rest of club is not racist.
      As I stated before you sir are a Moron! Bringing race into it seem racist to me. Si queres te lo escribo en Espanol! If you don't want to drive...... Get out!!!! BTW... You do live in Cuba. Nothing racist about that, just the truth. We are having to teach our families Spanish so they can order food at Burger King. But we are not complaining about it, we just deal with it.[/QUOTE]

I would not know anything about that we do not eat at Burger King. I imagine that a trip to Burger King is what you broke ass trailer park trash considers a night out on the town. Like I said you must like coming down here just to admire our beautiful homes. Like I said we win at life, you on the other hand are the moron.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1461894][QUOTE=Unregistered;1461887]

You see the median income here in Cuba is around $105,000 as opposed to $50,000 in your little crap town of Cape ****ing Coral. It's not that we are just better than you in every facet it's just that well yea I guess we are. We are better at life than you. So do us all a favor and look for matches around your poor ass area. I guess you like coming to Pinecrest to see how the others side lives.[/

Join the Dade County league..... Problem solved.

Comment

As I stated before you sir are a Moron! Bringing race into it seem racist to me. Si queres te lo escribo en Espanol! If you don't want to drive...... Get out!!!! BTW... You do live in Cuba. Nothing racist about that, just the truth. We are having to teach our families Spanish so they can order food at Burger King. But we are not complaining about it, we just deal with it.
          I would not know anything about that we do not eat at Burger King. I imagine that a trip to Burger King is what you broke ass trailer park trash considers a night out on the town. Like I said you must like coming down here just to admire our beautiful homes. Like I said we win at life, you on the other hand are the moron.[/QUOTE]

Florida counties by income

1. Collier County/ Median Family Income = 68,566
          33. Miami-Dade/ Median Family Income = 50.065

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1461978][QUOTE=Unregistered;1461894]

You see the median income here in Cuba is around $105,000 as opposed to $50,000 in your little crap town of Cape ****ing Coral. It's not that we are just better than you in every facet it's just that well yea I guess we are. We are better at life than you. So do us all a favor and look for matches around your poor ass area. I guess you like coming to Pinecrest to see how the others side lives.[/

Moderator, time to merge this thread w/ the Fire thread. Same few people, same argument ... Boring

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1461978][QUOTE=Unregistered;1461894]

We can meet half way at the Indian reservation, since you cannot afford the gas to come to us... Hahahaha!! Btw you're in Dade county. Moron:)

Comment

As I stated before you sir are a Moron! Bringing race into it seem racist to me. Si queres te lo escribo en Espanol! If you don't want to drive...... Get out!!!! BTW... You do live in Cuba. Nothing racist about that, just the truth. We are having to teach our families Spanish so they can order food at Burger King. But we are not complaining about it, we just deal with it.
                I would not know anything about that we do not eat at Burger King. I imagine that a trip to Burger King is what you broke ass trailer park trash considers a night out on the town. Like I said you must like coming down here just to admire our beautiful homes. Like I said we win at life, you on the other hand are the moron.[/QUOTE]

My point is, this is America speak the language or go back home! Or calle Ocho no beutiful homes there;) you probably leaved in a tent back in the 1980's.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1461980][QUOTE=Unregistered;1461978]

Moderator, time to merge this thread w/ the Fire thread. Same few people, same argument ... Boring
                  Thanks for your input! Now go back to mowing yards! that's boring:)

Comment

As I stated before you sir are a Moron! Bring race into it seem racist to me. Si queres te lo escribo en Espanol! If you don't want to drive...... Get out!!!! BTW... You do live in Cuba. Nothing racist about that, just the truth. We are having to teach our families Spanish so they can order food at Burger King. But we are not complaining about it, we just deal with it.
                    Which Fire team are you associated with? Would like to teach you about Goya, El Greco, Franco who defeated the communists. Need I go on. Please tell us, do you burn crosses in the swamps? Maybe i dont want to meet you. Dumb enough to drive five hours round trip to play only one game in a place you hate is not the type of person who can get educated.[/QUOTE]

You started this crap, don't try the KKK stuff. You're the one assuming things! Btw, tell your kids that smoking dope in the parking lot before a game is DUMB:)

Comment

Which Fire team are you associated with? Would like to teach you about Goya, El Greco, Franco who defeated the communists. Need I go on. Please tell us, do you burn crosses in the swamps? Maybe i dont want to meet you. Dumb enough to drive five hours round trip to play only one game in a place you hate is not the type of person who can get educated.
                      You started this crap, don't try the KKK stuff. You're the one assuming things! Btw, tell your kids that smoking dope in the parking lot before a game is DUMB:)[/QUOTE]

Now this is good. Who is smoking pot in parking lots? The Fire or Cape Coral?

Comment

You started this crap, don't try the KKK stuff. You're the one assuming things! Btw, tell your kids that smoking dope in the parking lot before a game is DUMB:)
                        Now this is good. Who is smoking pot in parking lots? The Fire or Cape Coral?[/QUOTE]

I think they were referring to Pinecrest....er.... Real Miami

Comment

I would not know anything about that we do not eat at Burger King. I imagine that a trip to Burger King is what you broke ass trailer park trash considers a night out on the town. Like I said you must like coming down here just to admire our beautiful homes. Like I said we win at life, you on the other hand are the moron.
                          My point is, this is America speak the language or go back home! Or calle Ocho no beutiful homes there;) you probably leaved in a tent back in the 1980's.[/QUOTE]

Yes the wonderful thing is that unlike you pea brains we can speak multiple languages. Sad fact is you better learn to speaky the Spanish or else. Before you know it English is the second language in this country thanks to our great president Obama we Latinos are taking over. Oh and it is more than likely that it is you that work at Burger King and that we actually are the ones that own them. So chew on that this weekend when you are driving your house on wheels 6 hours to play a single match.

Comment

South Florida is a large area. It, however, does not.include Southwest Florida.
                            Looks like SFUYSA has the inside track on being the South Florida State league.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...rida/17705687/

Comment

Looks like SFUYSA has the inside track on being the South Florida State league.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...rida/17705687/
                              That would be fantastic for the upcoming presidential elections.

Comment

Now this is good. Who is smoking pot in parking lots? The Fire or Cape Coral?
                                I think they were referring to Pinecrest....er.... Real Miami[/QUOTE]

Oh, ok, it must be the leftovers from their last run from Columbia.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X