Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GOU kills Maitland 17s

GOU destroyed the incredible Maitland 17s in the GPS final. It was like a rec team in a rec tournament. Go Inter USA

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    GOU destroyed the incredible Maitland 17s in the GPS final. It was like a rec team in a rec tournament. Go Inter USA
    Please, you were very lucky. We are just preparing for state cup.

Comment

2 rec teams going at it. BFD

Comment

2 rec teams going at it. BFD
        Bad coaching as well. Screamers.

Comment

I noticed Chris Mills punk @$$ was too embarrassed to be anywhere near the field. He just hid by the bleachers with his windbreaker covering his head hoping no one saw him...idiot.

Comment

I noticed Chris Mills punk @$$ was too embarrassed to be anywhere near the field. He just hid by the bleachers with his windbreaker covering his head hoping no one saw him...idiot.
            Is that the best you can do?

Comment

Is that the best you can do?
              No....I can do a lot better. Wanna find out?

Comment

No....I can do a lot better. Wanna find out?
                Let's ask instead what really killed maitland? If you lose all your young talent to a club that is suppose to be your partner and then the real talent goes to the mps club, where does that leave maitland and is it really gou's fault.

Comment

How could any other club be so stupid to fall for CM (The LHPS one) and the rest of those idiots after seeing how they mishandled FCA and lost Trotters? FCA is a joke. the U-16 Boys are carrying the reputation of the club and are the only good team there.

Comment

How could any other club be so stupid to fall for CM (The LHPS one) and the rest of those idiots after seeing how they mishandled FCA and lost Trotters? FCA is a joke. the U-16 Boys are carrying the reputation of the club and are the only good team there.
                    Doesn't he coach that team?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X