Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's really nice and thoughtful of you to be so concerned on how much we spent, only thing is airfare was not 500. So that's wrong. It's also wrong to make assumptions. Our girls worked their tails off to do fundraisers to earn $ for the trip. I love how folks who are so jealous of FC come on and bash us. It was a great bonding experience, playing good soccer against teams we will never get to the chance to play on some of the best fields I've seen. At we didn't get to choose what division we played in, we just played where they stuck us and played great enough to win our division. Yes, we could have stayed "home" and played the same teams we play all season long once again, but this opportunity came up.
    You were "stuck" because of your record. No significant tourney wins. Never won league or region cup. Get a grip.

Comment

You were "stuck" because of your record. No significant tourney wins. Never won league or region cup. Get a grip.
      Your really that concerned?!?! Enjoy your kid and stop worrying about other teams

Comment

I'm sure why , but FC gets no RESPECT ..
        I know why they get no respect ,

The coaching is uglier than a tick with lip stick .

As we say in the country , the coach ain't of rodeo quality .

Comment

The hysterical fact to all the haters is FC has beaten most of the "so-called" best teams in sf on one day and perhaps lost the next. Seems to be the sf pattern. The shallow-mindedness or mindlessness is ridiculous. All teams have had inconsistencies in their play. FC is a spectacular team to watch and you "hater" know that. Unfortunately, have had ups and downs. The only team worthy of running their mouths on this thread is Creeks. Get a life!
          Agree FC is not a top team in the state . However I must disagree JFK can also run their mouths

Comment

Agree FC is not a top team in the state . However I must disagree JFK can also run their mouths
            And u tied FC Hahaha the one and only time u played them.

Comment

And u tied FC Hahaha the one and only time u played them.
              Yeah, and JFC lost to Weston at the same event and WFF this year. So I agree, Only Creeks until they lose in state at own age. Could be coming, but hasn't yet.

Comment

Yeah, and JFC lost to Weston at the same event and WFF this year. So I agree, Only Creeks until they lose in state at own age. Could be coming, but hasn't yet.
                That is correct and fc beat Weston in the same event so the point earlier stated about all teams being inconsistent is accurate. It is strange how fc gets bashed out of the blue for no boasting or bragging. Who is the trouble maker and why? Let all the girls compete, develop, and be proud. Someday many may play together.

Comment

Weston black loose to Boca u ...

Comment

It's really nice and thoughtful of you to be so concerned on how much we spent, only thing is airfare was not 500. So that's wrong. It's also wrong to make assumptions. Our girls worked their tails off to do fundraisers to earn $ for the trip. I love how folks who are so jealous of FC come on and bash us. It was a great bonding experience, playing good soccer against teams we will never get to the chance to play on some of the best fields I've seen. At we didn't get to choose what division we played in, we just played where they stuck us and played great enough to win our division. Yes, we could have stayed "home" and played the same teams we play all season long once again, but this opportunity came up.
                    Good for you for taking a talented team out of state...and for winning too. The top teams ought to be doing exactly that starting at this age. Most of our top teams have now left the state once or twice this season, and that's the way it ought to be, to broaden the kids'/players' awareness of what's out there.

Comment

That is correct and fc beat Weston in the same event so the point earlier stated about all teams being inconsistent is accurate. It is strange how fc gets bashed out of the blue for no boasting or bragging. Who is the trouble maker and why? Let all the girls compete, develop, and be proud. Someday many may play together.
                      I agree but that's not the TS way! If you feel threatened or insecure about your club, you have to bash another one.

Comment

Whoever you are...thank you for saying this.

Comment

Good for you for taking a talented team out of state...and for winning too. The top teams ought to be doing exactly that starting at this age. Most of our top teams have now left the state once or twice this season, and that's the way it ought to be, to broaden the kids'/players' awareness of what's out there.
                          Signed, Creeks parent. Creeks Krush is playing in Vegas in March.

Comment

Signed, Creeks parent. Creeks Krush is playing in Vegas in March.
                            That's awesome for creeks! Good luck and represent Florida well

Comment

Weston with a full healthy squad just will not lose. All the coaches know this. Now the parents know this also.

Comment

Weston with a full healthy squad just will not lose. All the coaches know this. Now the parents know this also.
                                Nobody really knows how healthy one team is compared to another. Trust me, don't think it could possibly be any worse than what our team has endured so can relate to you totally Weston parent. I am sure all teams at this level suffer from some degree of injury or illness, maybe some more so than others. Best wishes to your girls for speedy recovery.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X