X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1036493]
    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

they lost to clw 8-1 and 4-1...look on CDL website...and that clw team is not "top" they are avg. They got bounced from region c in the first round and did not score a goal.

What u10 team do you represent?

Comment

We are from Brandon u11 this upcoming season. We are moving to Orlando area in November. My son plays at this age for Brandon. We heard Orlando city has a top coach and a few top players but know next to nothing about other Orlando teams. Pretty sure my son could make most top teams but u never know I guess.

Comment

We are from Brandon u11 this upcoming season. We are moving to Orlando area in November. My son plays at this age for Brandon. We heard Orlando city has a top coach and a few top players but know next to nothing about other Orlando teams. Pretty sure my son could make most top teams but u never know I guess.
        Orlando city is top option

Comment

Orlando city is top option
          Rush is best team at this age. They play in all the top Disney Showcase events and other top tournaments as well.

Comment

Rush is best team at this age. They play in all the top Disney Showcase events and other top tournaments as well.
            Bump anyone, looking for good feedback here please, TIA.

Comment

OCYS at the 02/03 age is strong

Rush 02/03 team is not the top team. They have never played the OCYS 02/03 Top Team. OCYS 02/03 team has lost to the rush 01/02 top team but never to their 02/03 team. Lets make sure we stick to the facts when helping others on this site.

Comment

coaching change so look elsewhere

Comment

coaching change so look elsewhere
                  Coaching change at what club?

Comment

I see that CFK replaced Orlando City in CLD. Did the Orlando City rising U11 team move to CFK or is CFK a mix of Orlando City B team?

Comment

I see that CFK replaced Orlando City in CLD. Did the Orlando City rising U11 team move to CFK or is CFK a mix of Orlando City B team?
                      I think they changed leagues but always play up anyway. BTW, the Brandon parent post above was an obvious troll hoping to start trouble.

Comment

I think they changed leagues but always play up anyway. BTW, the Brandon parent post above was an obvious troll hoping to start trouble.
                        so it sounds like the rising u11 FKK is not the old Orlando city team...just wondering were the Fkk players came from

Comment

so it sounds like the rising u11 FKK is not the old Orlando city team...just wondering were the Fkk players came from
                          Got some from FCA, few out of OCYS, rest promoted from some top local rec teams.

Comment

OCYS U11 - Purple I

Anyone know what league OCYS' top U11 boy team will play in? Saw them at Disney this last weekend and they were very impressive. I'd like to track their progress this year. My son's team has played all of the top U11 teams over the past year and I think there is no doubt the OCYS' group is the best right now.

Comment

Anyone know what league OCYS' top U11 boy team will play in? Saw them at Disney this last weekend and they were very impressive. I'd like to track their progress this year. My son's team has played all of the top U11 teams over the past year and I think there is no doubt the OCYS' group is the best right now.
                              That team is pretty special. They played CDL last year (maybe GCF too). Right now they are scheduled to play in the OCYS in house league (YDL) but that may change.

Comment

That team is pretty special. They played CDL last year (maybe GCF too). Right now they are scheduled to play in the OCYS in house league (YDL) but that may change.
                                In house league...sounds great

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X