Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have no interest but when we go play central Fl, Naples teams u9-u10 they are all very weak, tired of 6x0 or more. they can't hang with parma, breakers, pinecrest, weston....
    LMAO.....u10 OC will smash all of them. See you soon.

Comment

Is it true that LA took his triplets from OC U10? That will weaken the team somewhat

Comment

hahaha. You wish. You obviously need a reality check.

Comment

Is it true that LA took his triplets from OC U10? That will weaken the team somewhat
          That team is very deep and though they lost the triplets ( the girl was going to leave anyway) they added 4 top players. They will be much better this year even then they were last year.

Comment

That team is very deep and though they lost the triplets ( the girl was going to leave anyway) they added 4 top players. They will be much better this year even then they were last year.
            Hold on their champ, they are 10. Let's not sign them up for World Cup just yet. They are a very good group of kids, the new additions are quite amazing and will only improve around good players. You people put to much pressure on these kids to win for you. These kids have DA coming in less than 2 years. That will be pressure enough so relax, they need to work on being good players because there is always someone there that can take their spot at least at OC.

Comment

It is too bad it did not work out with the triplets. Talented players but in the end too unstable and family is unreliable. Biggest loss is the goalie. New players will easily compensate for the boys.

Comment

It is too bad it did not work out with the triplets. Talented players but in the end too unstable and family is unreliable. Biggest loss is the goalie. New players will easily compensate for the boys.
                Who are these u10 superstars the 2 Jamaicans? And who else?

Comment

Who are these u10 superstars the 2 Jamaicans? And who else?
                  Is this a u10 thread or u11?

Comment

03/04 should be a u11 tread but OC hijacks all threadS and pounds chest and fails in region C or state cup.

Comment

And OC will do everything they can to get the most gotsoccer points so they can tell parents they are #1

Comment

Is this a u10 thread or u11?
                        Well they are playing u11 and in regions cup so they are relevant

Comment

Out of interest with all these stars flocking to the 04/05's how about the 03/04's did they add new kids from outside the club or promote any from p2

Comment

Well they are playing u11 and in regions cup so they are relevant
                            Participation with U11's does not make a U10 team relevant. We play U12 and have even won multiple U12 tournaments (top brackets only) but I don't jump on 02/03 threads trying to be relevants.

Comment

Good analysis -- I think its hard to argue with much of that. I'd analyze it quite similarly though I may quibble on a few. Here are my thoughts based on what I have seen and in light of recent results...

Bracket A -- Agreed. Clearly Satellite and Port Orange should get through without much trouble.

Bracket B -- Agreed again. Clear separation.

Bracket C -- tough bracket. The JFC team and the Rush team are probably the two of the best teams in the Region along with OCYS. Maitland would have a good shot in other brackets but not this one. I don't think the ACYS team has a shot there -- its the U10 team playing up.

Bracket D -- Clearly, the JFC Premier team goes through in first. The ACYS team and the OCYS White team tied in the fall. I think its a toss-up between them for second. I'd tend to favor the ACYS team but its close -- looks like this OCYS team lost to the other ACYS teams.

Bracket E -- I don't know enough about these teams to comment but I'd agree with you from what it appears. Obviously purple One gets out. FC Elite is a good team -- not sure about the other two.

Bracket F -- This is, without question, the bracket of death. I think the Ponte Vedra team is extremely good and are the favorites based on results right there with the OCYS U10 team in the group. The GOSA team just won the Rush tournament and are mostly U10s also and a very good team but I don't think they can quite take either of the above teams unless Mario brings down a couple of the true U11s from his U13 team. I wonder if he will do that? Finally, FKK Black picked up a few of the players (the best ones probably) from the old FCA team that went to ACYS and then splintered. I think they would be winners in several other groups but I gotta peg them at 4th here. That said, I think any of these teams could get out of this group.

Bracket G -- A really open bracket. JYSC and Rush Nero drew this past weekend. The PDA team squeeked by the Maitland Blue Nation team in the fall and lost to JYSC. I think really any of these teams could come out but this is, by far, the weakest bracket. I'll take Rush Nero and JYSC but I have little confidence in these picks.

Bracket H -- Another bracket with clear separation. Certainly looks like Purple II and Creeks unless ACYS moves players around to actually put their best players on their gold team instead of scattered throughout the club.
                              I think Bracket F and H are the most interesting to watch. 4 of the top 10 teams in the Region in Bracket F.

Comment

I think Bracket F and H are the most interesting to watch. 4 of the top 10 teams in the Region in Bracket F.
                                Agree, F most interesting bracket. I think PV takes it. Best game, JFC vs Fl Rush.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X