Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBU WEST the worst club in Pinellas County

They might call it TBU, but it is not. It's the same leadership as when it was Largo. Same DOC, same coaches. Nothing has changed

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    They might call it TBU, but it is not. It's the same leadership as when it was Largo. Same DOC, same coaches. Nothing has changed
    Troll, how many threads can you start like this (focused on TBU)? I am dying to know the specifics of how you or your kid washed out there for you to be this motivated to smear this club.

Comment

Very sound and reasonable post. You will of course be met with some nutcases that will vehemently disagree. This is my problem with TBU WEST, it is that some people there think they are a top club, when as you said they are not, and then they will prey upon the unknowing soccer parent through brainwashing techniques in order to trap kids that would otherwise be talented and make top teams and clubs in this area stronger. It is almost like seeing bright kids trapped in a bad school with bad teachers, eventually that kid will be dumbed down. I agree that they are better than PCU, Dunedin, NE raiders, Pinellas park, ,Southside. The only clubs worth going to in the Tampa area are, Clearwater, Strictly, WFF, CELTIC and IMG if you could afford it. The bad clubs that I mentioned along with TBU WEST have their purpose, but they should be rec clubs trying to develop kids at a very young age up to U11 and then feeding the clubs to other big players that we mentioned. They should be farm clubs and given an incentive by the bigger clubs to move them up. For the kids that are clearly not going to be Competitive material, which is most of them at TBU WEST,they could stay there and play GYSA. There are about %10 of kids at those farm clubs that stay too long, past U10.

Comment

Boys: Chargers, CELTIC,WFF and maybe Strictly

Girls: CLEARWATER, WFF and CELTIC

Your burning your money if your sending your kid to TBU WEST and hoping they get good training, it's not going to happen. Im not singling TBU WESTout, PCU is another example, a massive club that for years has had poor coaching.

Comment

TBU West has really made giant strides this season under the excellent training of the staff from TBU. This year has allowed us to pass both PCU and Strictly as the premier club in southern Pinellas county. The proof is in the results on the field!

Comment

Boys: Chargers, CELTIC,WFF and maybe Strictly

Girls: CLEARWATER, WFF and CELTIC

Your burning your money if your sending your kid to TBU WEST and hoping they get good training, it's not going to happen. Im not singling TBU WESTout, PCU is another example, a massive club that for years has had poor coaching.
            no one is taking their talented kid to Celtic, come on now get serious.College scouts have never even heard of Celtic

Comment

TBU West has really made giant strides this season under the excellent training of the staff from TBU. This year has allowed us to pass both PCU and Strictly as the premier club in southern Pinellas county. The proof is in the results on the field!
              This is obviously sarcasm. Has any DOC from TBU ever stepped foot on the belcher fields? Pretty sure the answer is no. There is zero point to this merger and it hasn't changed one little bit since the start of the season. I remember a town hall meeting with the TBU staff. Such a con. Largo United is still Largo United. End of story.

Comment

LARGO and TBU is a one year deal. AS is not happy, TBU is also. But the biggest issue is that the club overall is not doing well in CDL. I've said it before that AS trains to a lower level league. USA 2nd or 3rd Division. That's it. Never did he even try to compete his team into a premier/1st division league or tournament. And parents that ignorantly just realized how weak their teams really is compared to other CDL clubs. The players who will be leaving again plus the fact that nobody wants to transfer to Largo after this season will bring everything back to the LARGO UNITED numbers and quality.

Comment

LARGO and TBU is a one year deal. AS is not happy, TBU is also. But the biggest issue is that the club overall is not doing well in CDL. I've said it before that AS trains to a lower level league. USA 2nd or 3rd Division. That's it. Never did he even try to compete his team into a premier/1st division league or tournament. And parents that ignorantly just realized how weak their teams really is compared to other CDL clubs. The players who will be leaving again plus the fact that nobody wants to transfer to Largo after this season will bring everything back to the LARGO UNITED numbers and quality.
                  LOL, another post from a delusional Celtic person that is mad because Celtic cannot get admitted to the CDL, I got news for you, Celtic will never be admitted to the CDL as a member. No one wants to deal with your crappy fields, daddy coaches and kick and chase soccer

Comment

This is obviously sarcasm. Has any DOC from TBU ever stepped foot on the belcher fields? Pretty sure the answer is no. There is zero point to this merger and it hasn't changed one little bit since the start of the season. I remember a town hall meeting with the TBU staff. Such a con. Largo United is still Largo United. End of story.

Comment

In the past TBU WEST has always played in the lower brackets of every tournament they enter. I heard the U12 boys team is falling apart at the seams, a large portion of the team is moving to another area club in May.

Comment

one of the boys teams play, literally no ball movement other than aimlessly kicking it out of bounds.

Comment

one of the boys teams play, literally no ball movement other than aimlessly kicking it out of bounds.
                          It's called kick and chase soccer and it's a TBU WEST tradition. Heck, the parents at TBU WEST actually cheer and encourage players when they kick it far out of bounds. I have never seen any other clubs parents cheer like this outside of rec where parents don't understand soccer.

Comment

It's called kick and chase soccer and it's a TBU WEST tradition. Heck, the parents at TBU WEST actually cheer and encourage players when they kick it far out of bounds. I have never seen any other clubs parents cheer like this outside of rec where parents don't understand soccer.
                            LOL, TBU West is definitely not kick and chase soccer, if anything it's the polar opposite. We moved our kids out of Celtic to get away from the longball game, and I can assure you that TBU West doesn't utilize the kick and chase, as a matter of fact, if I have a complaint about TBU West is that they stress a defensive game way too much. It seems like every game that were looking to score one goal and then hope the defense holds, offense needs to be stressed more. I get the style of play, but I think it hurts in the long run as you play better competition. I still would definitely take the defensive approach over the longball approach that my kids were taught at Celtic.

Comment

LOL, TBU West is definitely not kick and chase soccer, if anything it's the polar opposite. We moved our kids out of Celtic to get away from the longball game, and I can assure you that TBU West doesn't utilize the kick and chase, as a matter of fact, if I have a complaint about TBU West is that they stress a defensive game way too much. It seems like every game that were looking to score one goal and then hope the defense holds, offense needs to be stressed more. I get the style of play, but I think it hurts in the long run as you play better competition. I still would definitely take the defensive approach over the longball approach that my kids were taught at Celtic.
                              Do you really feel good about this deranged conversation you're having with yourself. Your endless posting about TBU, Celtic, Strictly PCU, etc. is so tired. Maybe you could pull yourself away from the keyboard and do something constructive with yourself.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X