Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2015 west pines super y-league tryouts

West Pines United F.C. (WPU) is proud to announce that it will host open tryouts for its 2015 Super Y Summer League its U10, U11, U12, U13 and U14 Boys and U11, U12 and U13 Girls teams on March 22-23 and April 19-20 at West Pines Soccer Park located at 350 SW 196th Avenue Pembroke Pines, FL 33029.

The Super Y League, affiliated with U.S. Soccer, is designed to identify players for U.S. National Team Programs. West Pines United has a strong Super Y league history including three teams that made last year’s USL Super Y League, North American Finals.

For more information: http://www.westpinesunited.org/super...e/index_E.html

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    West Pines United F.C. (WPU) is proud to announce that it will host open tryouts for its 2015 Super Y Summer League its U10, U11, U12, U13 and U14 Boys and U11, U12 and U13 Girls teams on March 22-23 and April 19-20 at West Pines Soccer Park located at 350 SW 196th Avenue Pembroke Pines, FL 33029.

The Super Y League, affiliated with U.S. Soccer, is designed to identify players for U.S. National Team Programs. West Pines United has a strong Super Y league history including three teams that made last year’s USL Super Y League, North American Finals.

Can any player show up even if currently registered to other club?

Comment

Can any player show up even if currently registered to other club?
      Yes, all players are welcomed. Very good teams participating.

Comment

Yes, all players are welcomed. Very good teams participating.
        Are the ages listed current ages or the ages for the 15/16 season?

Comment

Are the ages listed current ages or the ages for the 15/16 season?
          These are current ages as the new season does not start until August. What age group are you interested in?

Comment

These are current ages as the new season does not start until August. What age group are you interested in?
            Did the girls teams do well last year and will all the coaches be the same?

Comment

If my daughter is currently playing U10 now can she tryout for the U11 Super Y Team.

Comment

when are tryous for U12 and U13?

Comment

Did the girls teams do well last year and will all the coaches be the same?
                  All last place teams. Go to the super y website and see for yourself

Comment

Girls program is rec. Boys should be good

Comment

Look at all the west pines threads on this site. This years players have already said they won't play with west pines for super y and there is no way any player from any other club would come into this mess and drama

Comment

Girls program is rec. Boys should be good
                        I agree...I don't see how people can say Gold Soccer is good or bad or that West Pines is good or bad or Weston or Davie or Sunrise or West Pines. Every club has good and bad programs good and bad coaches and good and bad teams depending on gender and age. No one clue or league has all bad and all good.

I'm not gonna say my child's high school or college as a whole is bad, there are good and bad teachers, classes, and degree programs in every school.

Comment

I agree...I don't see how people can say Gold Soccer is good or bad or that West Pines is good or bad or Weston or Davie or Sunrise or West Pines. Every club has good and bad programs good and bad coaches and good and bad teams depending on gender and age. No one clue or league has all bad and all good.

I'm not gonna say my child's high school or college as a whole is bad, there are good and bad teachers, classes, and degree programs in every school.
                          i was at gold it sucked, pines on the boy side is way better

Comment

When are tryouts? Nothing on the site

Comment

Maybe true. But do you really want to travel across the State with the West Pines parents. Is it true that the police had to be called out on the parents for a Division 2 game at Weston Cup for threatening to beat up the ref?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X