Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    AC DELRAY U12B with take this team to the cleaners !
    I agree FV's team is very good but does Delray have any other teams that are any good?

Comment

I agree FV's team is very good but does Delray have any other teams that are any good?
      one girls team that train at an outside place called SAT thats about it ! Blame the coaches and DOC they are the worst development is not there strong suite !

Comment

one girls team that train at an outside place called SAT thats about it ! Blame the coaches and DOC they are the worst development is not there strong suite !
        I disagree. Steve Burgess is a very good DOC and their coaches are on par or better then many of the larger clubs that are nearby. Delray's biggest problems is they don't have a very big pool of players to chose from. They also have training twice a week with Tony Stevens and he's one of the best around.

Comment

I disagree. Steve Burgess is a very good DOC and their coaches are on par or better then many of the larger clubs that are nearby. Delray's biggest problems is they don't have a very big pool of players to chose from. They also have training twice a week with Tony Stevens and he's one of the best around.
          So wrong very bad DOC never listen to anyone two teams lets all they got no development what so every Delray is so small of a market they have nothing but REC ..... One of the teams trains with SAT not even with Delray

Comment

Playoffs here we come. Suck it!!!

Comment

Playoffs here we come. Suck it!!!
              Boynton Beach U12, does you mom/wife know you posted this?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X