Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Forget about it, the girls program has fallen apart in the past three years, no one outside of Lakeland takes your club seriously. You same nuts were hyping last years U15 girls as being State Cup Title contenders, they got destroyed in the first round.
    Please refer to the thread called CDL beings destroyed. This is affecting most U14+ teams from small clubs. This is not an isolated issue with just Lakeland. Those players that are more committed and serious about soccer go to the larger clubs to play in more competitive leagues. We've seen this happen every year for the past 5 years. That 1 player or 2 leaves a team and then it's rebuilding time the following season. This causes the smaller leagues, like CDL to have weaker competition and therefore teams are unprepared for State Cup and large tournaments.

Comment

Forget about it, the girls program has fallen apart in the past three years, no one outside of Lakeland takes your club seriously. You same nuts were hyping last years U15 girls as being State Cup Title contenders, they got destroyed in the first round.
      I agree AA has totally destroyed the girls side the past couple of years. It is time for the BOD to stop making excuses and let him go.

Comment

What was he saying? Don't keep us in suspense. Who was he talking to?
        I do not know who he was speaking to but he was basically saying the parents at LFC are absolutely ridiculous, especially the ones on the U13 and U16 girls teams he coaches. That most of the coaching staff do not respect him and do not know how to even coach. The he is hopeful something better comes along so he can leave, hopefully something in Texas cause he has family there. It was like he wanted someone to hear him saying it.

Comment

I see that the U16 black team is NOT listed in either state cup or region cup. What happened? Does this team still exist?

State Cup
          http://www.fysa.com/assets/942/15/U1...tate%20Cup.pdf

Region Cup
          https://events.gotsport.com/events/r...r=Girls&Age=16

Comment

I see that the U16 black team is NOT listed in either state cup or region cup. What happened? Does this team still exist?

State Cup

Region Cup
            They were combined with the U17 team due to injuries.

Comment

State Cup

Region Cup
              But wait!!! AA played at Notre Dame, just aks him. He knows how to build teams for successes and college!

Comment

Get a clue

But wait!!! AA played at Notre Dame, just aks him. He knows how to build teams for successes and college!
                I believe he was an assistant coach at Notre Dame. If you want to know about the U-16 team then all you need to do is read previous post. For state cup and region cup it looks like they are merging with U-17 Girls due to all of the injuries both teams have endured. They still have those teams but are only merging for those tournaments.

Comment

Wrong

I do not know who he was speaking to but he was basically saying the parents at LFC are absolutely ridiculous, especially the ones on the U13 and U16 girls teams he coaches. That most of the coaching staff do not respect him and do not know how to even coach. The he is hopeful something better comes along so he can leave, hopefully something in Texas cause he has family there. It was like he wanted someone to hear him saying it.
                  First, that doesn't sound like him at all. Second, It sounds like you should address this with him in person instead of posting these lies on this bashing board. Why not act like an adult?

Comment

It's definitely easy to come on here and post gossip when you are anonymous. I'm sure you didn't dare wait to ask him about the conversation you overheard. To those that believe that post is just as bad.

Comment

He'll talk about himself ALL DAY if you give him a chance.

Comment

I wonder if that same parent from last year will post before State Cup that the U16 girls will win it, like they posted last year when this team was at U15. I hope this person learned their lesson, the team has gotten worse after last year, and they got pounded at State Cup last year.

Comment

I wonder if that same parent from last year will post before State Cup that the U16 girls will win it, like they posted last year when this team was at U15. I hope this person learned their lesson, the team has gotten worse after last year, and they got pounded at State Cup last year.
                          As stated in a previous post. Some of the U16's will play with the U17's in SC. The others will help the B team at Region cup.

Comment

As stated in a previous post. Some of the U16's will play with the U17's in SC. The others will help the B team at Region cup.
                            I heard alot of parents were not happy with this decision to not play in the State Cup for the U16's, I would look for most of the better players to leave for other clubs if they choose to play at U17 next year. More than likely Lakeland will only have one girls team at thsi age group next year and will play in the USA League.

Comment

Pounded in State Cup, Pounded in FSPL, Pounded period. AA was not able to bring in guest players for State Cup and FSPL like he did all year last year. MY OH MY, what a difference that made huh? FYSA love them some LFC though!

Comment

Thanks for keeping Lakeland FC on the first page!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X