Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is the best advice yet! Plantation DOC partners with Kendall.
    Kendall academy is an effing joke. Just google the miller pond park where they play. Three mud fields full of puddles, a true danger to play in

Comment

Kendall academy is an effing joke. Just google the miller pond park where they play. Three mud fields full of puddles, a true danger to play in
      is not so important the field that they play that is the important. We play with the fire and the skll which is very much better than the passion and the skill even. We has it

Comment

is not so important the field that they play that is the important. We play with the fire and the skll which is very much better than the passion and the skill even. We has it
        You is stupid and your kids big foulers
        No soccer skills

Comment

no not accurate...

Like every club, Kendall has politics and most individual team managers try to exert their influence on the coaches, but this poster just reflects inaccurate information about the people that run the club and the Academy program. The boys program directors do not have children in the club. Four boys coaches have children in the club and only one coaches his son. The managers for the Development Academy team not only do not have children on the Academy teams they manage, they don't have children in the club - period.

Five members of the Board of Directors of the club do not have any children in the program. The other six board members that do have children in the club have not had their children automatically placed in the DA teams or even in the first team in their age group. The members of the Board aren't telling the program directors and DA coaches what kids to pick to those teams. They may not like it when their son doesn't make the DA team, but that won't change the opinion of the people who do make the selection decisions. Some coaches have favorite players and make some questionable choices, but that happens even in the pros.
          go aheAd look up the elected directors, see who is on the academy teams you will.see very familiar names, some are too young,but you will see them in the academy next year, look at the u16 academy team they shoved in the previous years u14 team managers kid, and other kids that should not of.made that team.look
          at the roster, it is gigantic, they did not pick the best available during tryouts, they have been adding players at every opportunity,and they still can't win....coincidence?
          if you come to kendall, just watch for the shenanigans...

Comment

go aheAd look up the elected directors, see who is on the academy teams you will.see very familiar names, some are too young,but you will see them in the academy next year, look at the u16 academy team they shoved in the previous years u14 team managers kid, and other kids that should not of.made that team.look
            at the roster, it is gigantic, they did not pick the best available during tryouts, they have been adding players at every opportunity,and they still can't win....coincidence?
            if you come to kendall, just watch for the shenanigans...
            its amazing how shenanigans always follow the kids the can't play worth a crap.

Comment

its amazing how shenanigans always follow the kids the can't play worth a crap.
              been to kendall, have you?

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1465543]been to kendall, have you?[/QUOTEnot

I have, that place is a mess. Fields are terrible, no space to practice, they don't even have enough goals to go around. Practices held at baseball fields. I thought about going there. But after 5 min of being there I quickly realized it was a mistake.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1466201]
                  been to kendall, have you?[/QUOTEnot

I have, that place is a mess. Fields are terrible, no space to practice, they don't even have enough goals to go around. Practices held at baseball fields. I thought about going there. But after 5 min of being there I quickly realized it was a mistake.
                  my sons team played them last month at there park. they had wrong size goals and field demensions. Field lines had more curves then a circle. It was not a safe field. almost no grass, all dirt, and pot holes everywhere. injuries waiting to happen. They call themselves elite but don't provide elite facilities. I Wonder what they charge those players in the DA or travel club? does anyone know?

Comment

Haters

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1468500]

my sons team played them last month at there park. they had wrong size goals and field demensions. Field lines had more curves then a circle. It was not a safe field. almost no grass, all dirt, and pot holes everywhere. injuries waiting to happen. They call themselves elite but don't provide elite facilities. I Wonder what they charge those players in the DA or travel club? does anyone know?
                    You're so full of S H I T why do you continue to hate? The Academy plays their game at KSP (artificial fields) you stupid MOTHER F U C K E R! You are such a miserable F U C K for making up a story. loser!

BTW the cost is on their website you C U N T.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1468500]

You are making all the lies I no think you son is on the da. Stop making the lies because you are the one who is making them. I doesnt think no one is believing you so is ok because you are a fool.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1468664]

You are making all the lies I no think you son is on the da. Stop making the lies because you are the one who is making them. I doesnt think no one is believing you so is ok because you are a fool.
                        Listen, love the club if you like, but the fields are an embarrassment, someone is obviously not doing their job. As far as the DA, they practice at westwind.....they play mostly at KSP.... the club is not being run with a level often expected of an elite club..... blame the ones in charge, they don't like anyone getting their fingers in their pie....

Comment

We will be moving to South Florida from Atlanta this coming summer and will be considering these two academies for our son. He is a sweeper and will be a u16 next season. Trying to get some feedback into these two clubs. Positives and or negatives.
                          I would assume that You will go to the closest Club in relation to where You reside in South Florida. Like Most Large Metropolitan Areas Traffic is VERY Congested in South Florida (Dade, Broward and Palm beach Counties)

Comment

Get your act together KSC......

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1469588]

Listen, love the club if you like, but the fields are an embarrassment, someone is obviously not doing their job. As far as the DA, they practice at westwind.....they play mostly at KSP.... the club is not being run with a level often expected of an elite club..... blame the ones in charge, they don't like anyone getting their fingers in their pie....
                            I can attest to what this poster states. So much potential and so little to show for it. Get your act together KSC and stop living in the past! Even your website is due for a makeover!!!!

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1469588]

KSC way behind the times. Needs a revamp. Needs new management. Needs better funds. Needs a new direction. Needs to recruit the best players in Miami and not lose them to Weston and Real Madrid.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1470409]

KSC way behind the times. Needs a revamp. Needs new management. Needs better funds. Needs a new direction. Needs to recruit the best players in Miami and not lose them to Weston and Real Madrid.
                                Is true. Weston has kids who goes to school and lives in Miami. RM has kids that as good as Kendall. With all kids Kendall will have good teams but not now.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X