Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am an ACYS Santos parent. Although you would think that would be true, it was not. We played our best players the entire game and lost to OCYS White. The coach likes 9 of the players and plays only those 9 -- rightly or wrongly. Anyway, it was a legit loss though, certainly, Santos did not play one of their best games. IMO they have some very nice young players and the coach does coach a possession style but his coaching style is more designed to coaching teens and not 11 year olds - not sure it is the best at this level (very negative, critical of the kids -- not to say its not frustrating when they fail to play their best but not sure that's the best way to get the most out of 11 year olds).
    Looks like Doral is the class of this 02-03 age group in Florida. Congrats to Doral as Presidents Cup Champions.

Comment

Looks like Doral is the class of this 02-03 age group in Florida. Congrats to Doral as Presidents Cup Champions.
      Maybe so but I know that OC went for a scrimmage and beat them handily. Still think OC are right up there in the state they were poor defending away from advancing in regions cup to JFC Elite and didn't lose a game in the tournament.

Comment

Maybe so but I know that OC went for a scrimmage and beat them handily. Still think OC are right up there in the state they were poor defending away from advancing in regions cup to JFC Elite and didn't lose a game in the tournament.
        Clearwater Chargers is right there also, just one bad 10 minute stretch is all.

Comment

Clearwater Chargers is right there also, just one bad 10 minute stretch is all.
          Clearwater is like a ghost at this age group. Don't see or hear much from them, they must do a LOT of training because they don't get many games in.

Comment

So what happens next year for this age group? Do the better players play 11 v 11 or do they play NPL or what?

Comment

Clearwater is like a ghost at this age group. Don't see or hear much from them, they must do a LOT of training because they don't get many games in.
              Most athletic team in the state

Comment

Region B brackets

2 three team brackets with seemingly weaker competition and other brackets tough; yet top 1 advance plus next 7? Who will come out of the groups and who will get stuck?

Comment

Will be OCYS purples, JYSC, Rush n ACYS top tier;
                  Then combination of Deltona, Port Orange, lake County, PDA etc...

Comment

Region C Final 8 (Division I)

Florida Fire Red
                    Houston Dynamo
                    Tampa Bay United
                    North Fort Myers
                    Greater Tampa Bay FC (2 teams)
                    FC Tampa Rangers
                    Plant City FC

Surprise of the weekend was Clearwater crashing out

Comment

Florida Fire Red
                      Houston Dynamo
                      Tampa Bay United
                      North Fort Myers
                      FC Tampa Rangers
                      Plant City FC

That is Clearwater B group. A team is playing u13 this year

Comment

Florida Fire Red
                        Houston Dynamo
                        Tampa Bay United
                        North Fort Myers
                        FC Tampa Rangers
                        Plant City FC

And 5 1/2 of these teams play USA League. TBU and Dynamo (USA and CDL) from CDL. But that's for another thread......

Comment

That is Clearwater B group. A team is playing u13 this year
                          I bet they are already preparing for state cup at U13 next year in '16.

Comment

I still ACYS is not a player in the the soccer market. Just not enough depth of teams or coaches to attract top players in the area. With FCA falling apart talent will move from FCA to OCYS, FKK and Rush. I few from the younger ages will fall out to Maitland.
                            Rush 02/03s had a terrible Region B Cup first round. Rush #2 is out and Rush #1 squeaked in only on another teams loss. OCYS has taken their talent.

Comment

Central Florida - 02/03 Boys

And 5 1/2 of these teams play USA League. TBU and Dynamo (USA and CDL) from CDL. But that's for another thread......

The TBU team here does not play USA.

Comment

The TBU team here does not play USA.
                                Think the poster meant only Dynamo played both, but I can see the confusion. Fact remains TBU and Plant City have to be the overwhelming favorites for Region C.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X