Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let it be know the breakers will be at weston

Just wanted all to Know its Breaking time at Weston. The Breakers are looking to settle some scores and send a message at the same time. Weston, Davie, & Pinecrest you have all been warned.
    Its Breaking time baby!!!

lmao Were have you been Breakers? you have been so quiet lately. What happened someone Break you?

Comment

Breakers? Do you even play division 1? You sure do like to talk a lot of smack for what seems to me is a lousy team.

Comment

Another troll starting problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          Troll Alert

Comment

What do you mean? You mean they really are not out to Break anybody in Weston. Thank God, I did not think they could back it up so I am glad to hear it will not be the case.

Comment

What do you mean? You mean they really are not out to Break anybody in Weston. Thank God, I did not think they could back it up so I am glad to hear it will not be the case.
              Troll Alert

Comment

Dude didn't we just beat you at the Kelme cup. I really do hope this is just a Troll. But if it is not I guess we will see who breaks who in Weston.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1460084]Dude didn't we just beat you at the Kelme cup. I really do hope this is just a Troll. But if it is not I guess we will see who breaks who in Weston.[/QUOTE

We beat ourselves!

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1460091]
                    Dude didn't we just beat you at the Kelme cup. I really do hope this is just a Troll. But if it is not I guess we will see who breaks who in Weston.[/QUOTE

We beat ourselves!
                    In that case we thank you and our kids thank you. It was so nice of you, the kids loved their first place medals. Maybe we can bring them to Weston so you can admire them. Oh by the way we plan on adding the Weston first place medals to our collection. Hopefully you Breakers will be feeling just as generous this time as well.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1460112]

In that case we thank you and our kids thank you. It was so nice of you, the kids loved their first place medals. Maybe we can bring them to Weston so you can admire them. Oh by the way we plan on adding the Weston first place medals to our collection. Hopefully you Breakers will be feeling just as generous this time as well.
                      aren't you guys the B team at Weston, 7th or 8th place in broward league? Weston white???

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1460127]

aren't you guys the B team at Weston, 7th or 8th place in broward league? Weston white???
                        That's right we are Weston, and even our C teams are better than most of your so called A teams. We are definitely better than the Breakers that's for sure.

Comment

What you could add to he collection of medals is the diploma for Rosetta stone your Weston parents received when they touch land here

Comment

As a Breaker parent I want to assure everyone that the op is not from our team. What this person gets out of these attacks I will never understand.

Comment

Watch out Weston here we come.....Its Breaking Time!!!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X