Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another new league

Eight of the 10 clubs that joined DPL a year ago have separated and if now formed a new league. To be called the New England impact league.

Please tell me you aren’t serious?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Eight of the 10 clubs that joined DPL a year ago have separated and if now formed a new league. To be called the New England impact league.
      Good we need more league to weed out the weak

Comment

One constant in youth soccer - a new league (or2-3) every year.

Comment

My kid won't play in any league that does not have 'Premier' or 'Select' in the name

Comment

Please tell me you aren’t serious?
            Announcement coming soon. In the next couple of days. Complete joke. I believe Seacoast and NEFC are staying in DPL.

Comment

NEIL? Seriously? Not a great name for a girl's league!

Comment

Announcement coming soon. In the next couple of days. Complete joke. I believe Seacoast and NEFC are staying in DPL.
                I'd definitely imagine South Shore select is staying. They love DPL. LL has pitched the league for years and years as a premiere league in the country.

Comment

Missed opportunity... Should name it something like Northeast Alliance Impact League

NAIL

My lawyer will be reaching out to negotiate a licensing deal..

Comment

I'd definitely imagine South Shore select is staying. They love DPL. LL has pitched the league for years and years as a premiere league in the country.
                    Nope LL was spearheading the move. South Shore select is out of DPL as well.

Comment

Nope LL was spearheading the move. South Shore select is out of DPL as well.
                      wow, if true, that stinks for select. She always pitched DPL.

Comment

My kid won't play in any league that does not have 'Premier' or 'Select' in the name
                        What about "Elite"?

Comment

wow, if true, that stinks for select. She always pitched DPL.
                          Tiiiimber

Comment

The NEP is more corrupt than FIFA. AS, the league director was involved in this! The whole thing needs to be blown up, with LL thrown on the fire.

Comment

NEIL? Seriously? Not a great name for a girl's league!
                              Isn’t he the Benedict Arnold coach who left SPOL with some of his team to go to Stars?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X