Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    New plot twist in the Trump Co investigation involving the former daughter in law of his long time CFO Weisselberg. Weisselberg is in his 70s and likely has little desire to go to jail for a man who will throw him under the bus in a NY minute.

"The Manhattan District Attorney's Office is conducting a wide-ranging inquiry into Trump and his company. Court filings suggest prosecutors are focusing on whether they illegally kept two sets of books — one that painted a rosy financial picture to obtain favorable loan terms, another featuring grim data to pay less in taxes.

A major subject of the investigation is Allen Weisselberg, who for decades has been the chief financial officer of the Trump Organization and the personal bookkeeper of the Trump family. The Washington Post has reported prosecutors are trying to "flip" Weisselberg into cooperating with the investigation.

Jennifer Weisselberg divorced Allen Weisselberg's son Barry in 2018. The couple received an apartment as a gift from Trump when they married in 2004, but Barry Weisselberg may have skipped out on paying taxes on it by categorizing it incorrectly in his tax filings, according to Bloomberg News. That apartment — as well as other numerous financial entanglements between the Weisselberg and Trump families — appears to be at the center of the effort to flip Weisselberg into cooperating."

Jennifer Weisselberg "is committed to speaking the truth, no matter how difficult that may be," her attorney, Duncan Levin, told Insider in a statement. "She will continue to cooperate fully with the various law-enforcement agencies that are investigating her ex-husband's family and the very powerful interests they represent."

"Jennifer refuses to be silenced any longer by those who are conspiring to prevent her from sharing what she has learned over the past 25 years," Levin added.

https://www.businessinsider.com/jenn...ttan-da-2021-3
    Jennifer already let the cat out of the bag about Donnie’s gross behavior when they were mourning her mother-in-law.

Jennifer Weisselberg thinks it’s unlikely her ex-father-in-law will play ball, saying: “He has more feelings and adoration for Donald than for his wife... For Donald, it’s a business. But for Allen, it’s a love affair.” As an example, she recalled to Mayer being hit on by Trump in front of her then father-in-law—at a shivah for Allen’s deceased mother—and said with incredulity: “He didn’t stand up for me!” Jennifer Weisselberg also said that, at the same event to mourn the dead, Trump showed people photographs of naked women with him on a yacht.

Comment

Jennifer already let the cat out of the bag about Donnie’s gross behavior when they were mourning her mother-in-law.
      So gross. All the women that marry into that disgusting family (and off-shoots) need to have their heads examined. Don Jr's wife got the hell out of there. Now he's found his soul mate Guilfoyle :)

Still you have to wonder if the aged CFO will be willing to go to jail over Trump? Sounds like there is some damning evidence against him not just with TrumpCo but his personal finances as well. Trump has shown time and time again he's loyal to no one but himself.

Comment

So gross. All the women that marry into that disgusting family (and off-shoots) need to have their heads examined. Don Jr's wife got the hell out of there. Now he's found his soul mate Guilfoyle :)

Still you have to wonder if the aged CFO will be willing to go to jail over Trump? Sounds like there is some damning evidence against him not just with TrumpCo but his personal finances as well. Trump has shown time and time again he's loyal to no one but himself.
        Gross doesn’t even cover it.

Shame Trump never showed up at a funeral and tried to behave inappropriately in front of a decent family. He would have been taught a lesson he would never forget

Comment

Gross doesn’t even cover it.

Shame Trump never showed up at a funeral and tried to behave inappropriately in front of a decent family. He would have been taught a lesson he would never forget
          Imagine marrying into that family knowing the patriarch lusted after his own daughter and teenage beauty contestants. I think he made an inappropriate comment about Michael Cohen's teenage daughter to Cohen himself. Don Jr's wife was smart to get out but they share custody of the kids. Kids in that family never stand a chance. If any of them reach adulthood sane it will be by chance

Comment

Imagine marrying into that family knowing the patriarch lusted after his own daughter and teenage beauty contestants. I think he made an inappropriate comment about Michael Cohen's teenage daughter to Cohen himself. Don Jr's wife was smart to get out but they share custody of the kids. Kids in that family never stand a chance. If any of them reach adulthood sane it will be by chance
            And yet it's OK with you that creepy joe goes around touching little girls inappropriately?

Comment

Everything Trump touches dies.

His son made 24 appearances for DC United at U12 and then only 6 over the next two years for Arlington town soccer after he dropped off the DC United soccer roster.

I don’t care so much he didn’t last at dc United. That’s very competitive level. I just feel for him
              That he went from that to throwing in his cleats basically. Washed up at 14.

Maybe if Donnie was a better soccer dad, Barron could have kept participating. Shame.

Comment

New report declassified by DNI Avril Haines on foreign election interference in 2020. Key detail: "We assess that Putin had purview over the activities of Andriy Derkach," a Ukrainian who spread anti-Biden disinfo within Ukraine and to US lawmakers.

https://www.dni.gov/files/ODNI/docum...ss-16MAR21.pdf

Comment

President elect Biden to start to be impeached on January 21st

His son made 24 appearances for DC United at U12 and then only 6 over the next two years for Arlington town soccer after he dropped off the DC United soccer roster.

I don’t care so much he didn’t last at dc United. That’s very competitive level. I just feel for him

Maybe if Donnie was a better soccer dad, Barron could have kept participating. Shame.
                  Barron has bigger fish to fry than playing youth soccer...perhaps BARRON 2052?

Comment

Poor kid looks absolutely miserable all the time. If Trump hadn't run, Melania would have divorced him years ago and the kid might have stood a chance. Now it's too late.

Comment

New report declassified by DNI Avril Haines on foreign election interference in 2020. Key detail: "We assess that Putin had purview over the activities of Andriy Derkach," a Ukrainian who spread anti-Biden disinfo within Ukraine and to US lawmakers.

https://www.dni.gov/files/ODNI/docum...ss-16MAR21.pdf
                      New report concludes Russia and Iran tried to interfere in the 2020 election: https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...a6d_story.html

We also know they hacked into multiple government systems this past fall and of course tried to interfere in the 2016 election. Moscow Mitch sat on multiple cyber security bills, Trump fired a DHS whistle blower. But cons still put their fingers in their ears and sing "la la la la"

Comment

Democrat here. Where are my handouts!!!! Suck the life blood out of the productive people.
                        I deserve my handouts!!!!

Comment

Democrat here. Where are my handouts!!!! Suck the life blood out of the productive people.
                          I deserve my handouts!!!!
                          I know ...:you just don’t want to talk about this.

President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia authorized extensive efforts to interfere in the American presidential election to denigrate the candidacy of Joseph R. Biden Jr., including intelligence operations to influence people close to former President Donald J. Trump, according to a declassified intelligence report released Tuesday.

The report did not name those people but seemed to be a reference to the work of Mr. Trump’s former personal lawyer Rudolph W. Giuliani, who relentlessly pushed allegations of corruption about Mr. Biden and his family involving Ukraine.

“Russian state and proxy actors who all serve the Kremlin’s interests worked to affect U.S. public perceptions in a consistent manner,” the report said.

The declassified report represented the most comprehensive intelligence assessment of foreign efforts to influence the 2020 vote. Besides Russia, Iran and other countries sought to influence the election, the report said. China considered efforts to influence the presidential vote, but ultimately concluded that any such operation would fail and most likely backfire, intelligence officials concluded.

A companion report by the Departments of Justice and Homeland Security also rejected false allegations promoted by Mr. Trump’s allies in the weeks after the election that Venezuela or other foreign countries defrauded the election.

The reports, compiled by career officials, amounted to a repudiation of Mr. Trump, his allies and some of his top administration officials. They categorically dismissed allegations of foreign-fed voter fraud, cast doubt on Republican accusations of Chinese intervention on behalf of Democrats and undermined the allegations that Mr. Trump and his allies spread about the Biden family’s work in Ukraine.

Comment

Poor kid looks absolutely miserable all the time. If Trump hadn't run, Melania would have divorced him years ago and the kid might have stood a chance. Now it's too late.
                            Agreed. That picture of him as a young child sitting on that golden lion in their apartment.

SMH

Comment

President elect Biden to start to be impeached on January 21st

Agreed. That picture of him as a young child sitting on that golden lion in their apartment.

SMH
                              typicall of a scumbag human being to say hes glad a child is miserable just to feel better about his own low self esteem. how pathetic and despicable.

Comment

typicall of a scumbag human being to say hes glad a child is miserable just to feel better about his own low self esteem. how pathetic and despicable.
                                I didn’t say I was glad he was miserable. I’d be smh about any 4 year old who had their own floor in a penthouse apartment and played with a life sized Golden Lion. I feel sorry he lacked the parental affection children thrive on.

SMH

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X