James Harris reviews

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In a nutshell, ECNL, I think, is arguably the best league to play in. I think we can all agree. However, it’s not the only option. With that said, being on an ECNL team with a coach like JH, not making your daughters better accomplished nothing at all. There’s multiple routes to take your child where she wants to be, why the JH route? Not worth it in my opinion.

Comment

Even though TS is a cesspool of disgruntled posters - there’s a lot of truth that comes across the board- jh was a disaster in GA , it was all over these boards - why would anything change once Alan paid him to come to sfla ?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Even though TS is a cesspool of disgruntled posters - there’s a lot of truth that comes across the board- jh was a disaster in GA , it was all over these boards - why would anything change once Alan paid him to come to sfla ?
        Enquiring minds want to know.

Comment

His last Concorde team almost won the whole darn thing.
          Real disaster. Now I ask you, who did Jerome develop or coach
          To success while never leading a club

Comment

Been hearing a lot about almost winning. Can you provide a link, article or something? When is going to win at Prime?

Comment

look at the playoffs from his last year, find your own damn link; he was the coach, think he lost to so-cal

Comment

Been hearing a lot about almost winning. Can you provide a link, article or something? When is going to win at Prime?
                his team is doing fine

Comment

Watch the two training sessions and it’s easy to see. JH is a far inferior to JS and he knows it too. Look at the Concorde teams they have the most talented players. Easy to win with the best talent. He has to develop now and it’s clear he can’t. We have friends at Prime and they can’t stand JH and think his training is the same the last two years. And that all he does is curse and yell at the refs. JS told us last summer he reached out to JH to scrimmage and he ran for the hills scared.

Comment

So you play at inferior Weston in inferior gal league. Keep drinking the JS cool aid. What is his resume?

Comment

Trust me, JH sucks, big time. Nothing at all good about the guy, nothing.

Comment

Watch the two training sessions and it’s easy to see. JH is a far inferior to JS and he knows it too. Look at the Concorde teams they have the most talented players. Easy to win with the best talent. He has to develop now and it’s clear he can’t. We have friends at Prime and they can’t stand JH and think his training is the same the last two years. And that all he does is curse and yell at the refs. JS told us last summer he reached out to JH to scrimmage and he ran for the hills scared.
                        “Js told us......” I can’t stop laughing

Comment

i heard JS is a social moron that will never speak with parents

Comment

i heard JS is a social moron that will never speak with parents
                            Unlike jh who’s a delight to deal with - lmfao

Comment

Unlike jh who’s a delight to deal with - lmfao
                              These two are perfect fit for each other then. Go start your own club, in Alaska.

Comment

They both suck, js sucks more

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X