Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You should try reading the articles. Reading is fundamental.
    Bashing hard working academy coaches seems to be fundamental on here. Pretty sad. Some gave up a lot in giving up lucrative coaching jobs at many English academies to come here to help our kids get better. At least be appreciative of that.

Comment

Bashing hard working academy coaches seems to be fundamental on here. Pretty sad. Some gave up a lot in giving up lucrative coaching jobs at many English academies to come here to help our kids get better. At least be appreciative of that.
      If you're making a good living abroad coaching you don't come to the US for crap pay and no respect. It's like the failed or aging out international pro players coming here to play MLS. Their last shot.

Comment

I'm sure they all give up lucrative coaching jobs at Manchester City, Liverpool, and Chelsea to come here because their hearts ache for American children playing youth soccer!

On a side note, do you want to buy a bridge?

Comment

I'm sure they all give up lucrative coaching jobs at Manchester City, Liverpool, and Chelsea to come here because their hearts ache for American children playing youth soccer!

Sure as long as you’re talking about Stamford Bridge!

Comment

Another clueless parent that thinks they know the sport. Just look at the number of highly credentialed managers from the UK that are involved in youth soccer and making American soccer at least a bit respectable. Without them coming over here while passing up massive opportunities in their home countries we would be in deep doodoo.

Comment

Another clueless parent that thinks they know the sport. Just look at the number of highly credentialed managers from the UK that are involved in youth soccer and making American soccer at least a bit respectable. Without them coming over here while passing up massive opportunities in their home countries we would be in deep doodoo.
              Clearly, you're here on a work visa. Please name all of the amazing coaches from the UK that are winning pro championships. Then explain the motive for any coach at a top academy in England to come here. I'll give you top 3 - money, lack of competition, and ability to claim you know **** because you have an accent. There are no phenomenal coaches coming to the US just because they'd love to see us become a football powerhouse.

Comment

We are the shore!

Comment

Clearly, you're here on a work visa. Please name all of the amazing coaches from the UK that are winning pro championships. Then explain the motive for any coach at a top academy in England to come here. I'll give you top 3 - money, lack of competition, and ability to claim you know **** because you have an accent. There are no phenomenal coaches coming to the US just because they'd love to see us become a football powerhouse.
                  Ok stick to American football, last time I checked your fancy USWNT has an non US coach and so was the predecessor lad.

Comment

Ok stick to American football, last time I checked your fancy USWNT has an non US coach and so was the predecessor lad.
                    Come on, mate! I'm here to see how well you limeys can coach!

Liverpool - German
                    Manchester City - Spanish
                    Manchester United - Norwegian
                    Arsenal - Spanish
                    Everton - Italian
                    Tottenham - Portuguese
                    Chelsea - German
                    Wolves - Portuguese
                    Leeds - Argentinian
                    Southampton - Austrian

I guess they might as well come here, since they're getting pushed out of their own league by foreigners.

Comment

Also, since the Premier League's inception in 1992, no English manager has won the league title. I'm not bashing English managers as foreign ownership has played a major role in diminishing the English manager's role in the Premier League, but that fact raises eyebrows.

Comment

Two words.... Matchfit Shore. There, I said it.... #1 club in NJ, the best talent, best coaches, best facilities. What more do you need???

Comment

lol will they talk this gargbage on the 1,000 Instagram team MFA Shore pages?
                          ppl should just make up profiles on IG and troll every MFS Shore birthday, women's sjw and hey look we can juggle post. what's the next big announcement the snow melted at the soccer church known as Monmouth Regional

Comment

Come on, mate! I'm here to see how well you limeys can coach!

Liverpool - German
                            Manchester City - Spanish
                            Manchester United - Norwegian
                            Arsenal - Spanish
                            Everton - Italian
                            Tottenham - Portuguese
                            Chelsea - German
                            Wolves - Portuguese
                            Leeds - Argentinian
                            Southampton - Austrian

I guess they might as well come here, since they're getting pushed out of their own league by foreigners.
                            Don’t forget that also the English Natl Team has had Italian and Swedish coaches in charged very recently and have won jack with the current manager. So yeah I’m sure their “best” are heading over our way.

Comment

Changing subject? I thought we are talking about youth soccer coaches.

Comment

We are the shore!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X