James Harris reviews

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your Heritage girls play some great defense Harris. Not. You should be fired for blowing that lead with 10 mins remaining. You call yourself a ECNL coach? You ruined our season!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Your Heritage girls play some great defense Harris. Not. You should be fired for blowing that lead with 10 mins remaining. You call yourself a ECNL coach? You ruined our season!
      It wasn’t my fault the players are not up to my standards. I carried the team with my coaching because Cindy and Lito can’t coach themselves out of a wet paperbag. I left before they gave up the lead and look what happened. If I were the head coach we would have never lost a game.

Comment

It wasn’t my fault the players are not up to my standards. I carried the team with my coaching because Cindy and Lito can’t coach themselves out of a wet paperbag. I left before they gave up the lead and look what happened. If I were the head coach we would have never lost a game.
        Don’t use the Cindy & Lito excuse because everyone knows they aren’t real coaches. Lito didn’t even play soccer in High school or college. You’re supposed to be the man and look what happened.

Comment

The James Harris experiment has been a failure and the league would be wise to relieve him of all duties. His behavior towards players and parents and referees has a black eye on Prime.

Comment

The James Harris experiment has been a failure and the league would be wise to relieve him of all duties. His behavior towards players and parents and referees has a black eye on Prime.
            so happy that I'm not the one looking like a fool right now. Too bad for those that pulled strings to be on his team. How did that work out for you?

Comment

Uhhhhhh......NEWS ALERT - The parents give the black eye to Prime, not the DOC or coaches. Why do you think so many really good players and their families stay away from that freak show of a program???

Comment

If you have actually been out of your Florida bubble to play teams from other states you would know there are some crazy parents everywhere. Enjoy your 5th tier league and your state cup glory. Losers

Comment

If you have actually been out of your Florida bubble to play teams from other states you would know there are some crazy parents everywhere. Enjoy your 5th tier league and your state cup glory. Losers
                  Oh you actually feel like your child is a worthy player now because they get to touch the field for more then 5 minutes at a time since 1/2 the girls left. So happy that makes you both feel good. Whatever it takes man.

Comment

My daughter played for this scumbag on the 2006 ECRL team and everyone hates him except the team manager. There’s only 14 players left on the team and another 6/7 are leaving because this piece of garbage doesn’t know how to talk to the players and parents.

Prime do the right thing and fire him. Stop allowing James to say and do whatever he wants. How many players have you already lost from the 2005’s and 2006’s? Isn’t it enough?

Comment

My daughter played for this scumbag on the 2006 ECRL team and everyone hates him except the team manager. There’s only 14 players left on the team and another 6/7 are leaving because this piece of garbage doesn’t know how to talk to the players and parents.

Prime do the right thing and fire him. Stop allowing James to say and do whatever he wants. How many players have you already lost from the 2005’s and 2006’s? Isn’t it enough?
                      Good luck in a lower level league. You people dont't get it. You have few options in S. Fl. A few clubs have the top leagues and its going to get worse next year so sit down, shut up, and have your kid play her part.

Comment

You forgot to mention that if your daughter is not one of his favorites he treats her like s h i t. Will he even have a team by the end of the month? My daughter and 3 others are jumping ship. Worst experience with a coach and sad that it has come to this.

Comment

stop all that barking and just bite. bitch a s s ... leave the team, no one cares

Comment

stop all that barking and just bite. bitch a s s ... leave the team, no one cares
                            R A C I S T and you know it

Comment

Sorry but 2006 Ecrl team is horrible, right from the beginning of the season with their whole team. Prime didn’t have enough players for that age group to make 2 separate teams for FCL1 and Ecrl. Those 06 players will not play on a team in a league at a higher level, Ecrl will be the best league they will ever play! JH has to consistently tell them how to play the game and they only way they start playing better is when he yells at them. When we played them I didn’t care for his coaching methods but after watching the 06 play I can see why he acts that way. Stop complaining and leave

Comment

This thread is a joke

Harris is a good coach that has fun with the girls but gives tough love on the pitch. He wants to win and demands perfection .... I can admit he is not for every player/parent...If you or your daughter are emotionally fragile, don’t have a true love for soccer , dont care if they get better, or flat out sucks then he isn’t the coach for you.

The parent that started this thread is likely butt hurt that his daughter isn’t as good as they wish she would be and has never had a coach as honest as Harris. The 2006 ECRL team that I saw today is a much better team that I saw at the beginning of the year. Harris demands perfection and some parents can’t handle it. Some parents just want a higher level of rec where they still pass out pizza and cupcakes after a 4-0 loss and tell the girls they played well and I think that’s what they were use to.

Harris is definitely not the type of coach for kindergartners but these girls are in high school. If u want a coach to pump sunshine up your daughters ass no matter how she performs there are plenty of coaches at less competitive programs in the area that your daughter can attend.. .

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X