• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess so

Comment

We are the shore!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Because that is where the team came from.
        Not true the team was homegrown at Real.

Comment

So they carry all the gotsoccer points?how does that work?
          It's been years since I cared or looked at GS rules but I recall if a majority of players are on the roster (like at least 65% or maybe more) then points carry over. With Covid wrecking the past year who knows what they're doing now

Comment

We are the shore!

Comment

It's been years since I cared or looked at GS rules but I recall if a majority of players are on the roster (like at least 65% or maybe more) then points carry over. With Covid wrecking the past year who knows what they're doing now
              I don't think that's true. I think each team has an account owner (usually the coach), and if that coach/account owner takes the team to another club, they just change the name and club affiliation on the account.

Comment

We are the Shore!

Comment

I don't think that's true. I think each team has an account owner (usually the coach), and if that coach/account owner takes the team to another club, they just change the name and club affiliation on the account.
                  I believe this is accurate.

Comment

We are the shore!

Comment

The GA is only 4 months in, during Convid and states with quarantines. For anyone to make any determination right now as to how the GA is doing is a stupid moron. It's going to be at least 2 years before you could really make any determination as to how well they are doing. Also, let's not forget the partnership with USYS and MLS. There is zero indication as to how the GA is failing/succeeding right now. Any of you stupid ****s that think "the GA is a waste of time" I'd be more concerned about how poorly the ECNL did this past fall. They are well established and the level of talent in the ECNL this past season was embarrassing. Township teams beating ECNL teams. That's where your focus should be, not on something that's only had half a season during state mandatory quarantines where games couldn't be played.
                      You're assuming GA will be in business in two years. I'm not as confident after this winter but hope you are right.

Comment

You're assuming GA will be in business in two years. I'm not as confident after this winter but hope you are right.
                        If they operate next fall (first "if) then they better really get their s**t together next year (second "if") or they're done.

Comment

If they operate next fall (first "if) then they better really get their s**t together next year (second "if") or they're done.
                          Might be too late as major departures in top players and clubs has already begun and does not look like it will slow down anytime soon. Why would anyone go to GA when you know those clubs want to bolt to ECNL, just go straight to ECNL.

Comment

Might be too late as major departures in top players and clubs has already begun and does not look like it will slow down anytime soon. Why would anyone go to GA when you know those clubs want to bolt to ECNL, just go straight to ECNL.
                            Most ECNL clubs don’t train properly. Staying in a club that holds real training sessions means you can showcase better and make it onto the right team at the right time. How many u12 match fit kids are sti on a team at u17? 3???

Comment

Any insight as to what they need to do to stop clubs and players from jumping ship? What has gone astray so far?

Comment

Most ECNL clubs don’t train properly. Staying in a club that holds real training sessions means you can showcase better and make it onto the right team at the right time. How many u12 match fit kids are sti on a team at u17? 3???
                                "real training sessions?" Most GAL teams don't either. Most US youth teams don't. It's all very club and even coach specific. If you find a great coach stick with him or her, other wise make the most of what you've got to chose from

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X