Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Select the most expensive club in MA?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    “DPL. We are a standards driven national league connected to the Girls Academy that will encourage clubs to compete and grow, maximizing the development of their players. By creating a cohesive framework in line with the most dynamic organizations in the country, where nothing is given and everything earned, we will raise the bar in youth soccer… together.”

Can’t imagine the GA is happy about one of its clubs yanking the rug out of an entire DPL region. Notice Seacoast & NEFC didn’t leave.

Read the tea leaves. Select is fully NPL bound.
    This will 100% be the last season in GAL for selects top teams. League is destined to fold this spring. Sad that the top teams at select will be stuck in NPL.

Comment

This will 100% be the last season in GAL for selects top teams. League is destined to fold this spring. Sad that the top teams at select will be stuck in NPL.
      Then where will Nefc and Seacoast end up? EDP?

Comment

Then where will Nefc and Seacoast end up? EDP?
        While all this DPL drama is going on, LL is trying DESPERATELY 1 last time to get into ECNL. 100% true!

Comment

While all this DPL drama is going on, LL is trying DESPERATELY 1 last time to get into ECNL. 100% true!
          Okie dokie then. Good luck with that! If i was a betting man id put those odds that select gets into ECNL at exactly 0%. Haha

Comment

woke up to see this post. Funny way to start the day off. Funny stuff! ECNL will let a town team into its league before select ever gets in. Good luck trying though. I'm sure they will have lots of clubs helping them try and get into ECNL now that GAL is quickly about to tank.

Comment

woke up to see this post. Funny way to start the day off. Funny stuff! ECNL will let a town team into its league before select ever gets in. Good luck trying though. I'm sure they will have lots of clubs helping them try and get into ECNL now that GAL is quickly about to tank.
              I didn't find that post as funny as you did. With that said, if GA folds in a few months and ECNL is not an option, then where does Select's top team in each age group play next year? Is Select's top teams really going to be back in NPL? That is not a great option for those girls that have aspirations to play college soccer.

Comment

I didn't find that post as funny as you did. With that said, if GA folds in a few months and ECNL is not an option, then where does Select's top team in each age group play next year? Is Select's top teams really going to be back in NPL? That is not a great option for those girls that have aspirations to play college soccer.
                well...if those teams want in so bad into ECNL...they should pony up a sizable donation to the FC Stars soccer fund...or buy them a new soccer field....lol....money buys anything...

Comment

Sad that for a number of the ghouls on this website, keeping the Select girls down is a feature not a bug. In their lizard brains that means that their daughters have a better shot because they are part of the all mighty D1-offer printing press that is ECNL.

Comment

I can't believe this thread! How is this site still standing. Someone actually called a women a "twat" a few posts back. I hope to God these are not adults. If my kid ever talked about anyone the way some of you are talking about other people on this thread they would be grounded for the rest of their life. Absolutely vile and disgusting. What is wrong with you people?!
                    I mean, is the person wrong?

Comment

Sad that for a number of the ghouls on this website, keeping the Select girls down is a feature not a bug. In their lizard brains that means that their daughters have a better shot because they are part of the all mighty D1-offer printing press that is ECNL.
                      ....don't forget others find select as an elitist, snobby club only for rich people. I bet 1/2 the posters that post about select post because of this and not about ECNL. People feel that select is the most elitist club in Massachusetts. I mean come in a few months when GA folds select will only be in the NPL. EVERYONE of it's team will play in the NPL. Think about that for a second.... and to charge $5000 year just for the "honor" to play at the most expensive club in the state is just wrong and utter outrageous and people call them out for that. Sometimes the truth does hurts.

Comment

Impact NPL rocks!!

Comment

....don't forget others find select as an elitist, snobby club only for rich people. I bet 1/2 the posters that post about select post because of this and not about ECNL. People feel that select is the most elitist club in Massachusetts. I mean come in a few months when GA folds select will only be in the NPL. EVERYONE of it's team will play in the NPL. Think about that for a second.... and to charge $5000 year just for the "honor" to play at the most expensive club in the state is just wrong and utter outrageous and people call them out for that. Sometimes the truth does hurts.
                          If you don’t have enough money, no need to be jealous! If your daughter is good enough you can get financial assistance.

Comment

If you don’t have enough money, no need to be jealous! If your daughter is good enough you can get financial assistance.
                            When GA folds in a month or 2 will select top teams all be going back to NPL? That would be crazy watching the mass exodus of its top players leaving to other clubs.

Comment

Wait....didn’t the owner/coach go to Harvard? Doesn’t that right there legitimize the $5k annual fee?????

Comment

Wait....didn’t the owner/coach go to Harvard? Doesn’t that right there legitimize the $5k annual fee?????
                                The problem with all the clubs and all these leagues is nobody really cares about the kids anymore it’s all about the $$$ for them. If it really was about the kids then there would be just 1 league and club fees would be low.
                                That’s the problem with clubs getting together and making new leagues. They can make money from club fees ( some very high) and now they can put all their teams into their own league and make more money from that so they are basically double dipping and the problem is us parents full for it and keep paying. Clubs all promote players first, players developed, girl power it’s all BS. They should just be honest and say GIVE ME YOUR MONEY.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X