Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

U-14G D-1 Maple

Any thoughts on this group based on yesterdays results? Who impressed? Who did not? Lets hear it.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Any thoughts on this group based on yesterdays results? Who impressed? Who did not? Lets hear it.
    No one is bitting mom!

Comment

Did not see any of the games but 4 of the 5 games were close. Dont know that here is a clear favorite.

Comment

Honestly, my thought is it isn't worth talking about, literally all of the good teams, except the Stars team are in NEP. Look at the clubs in MAPLE D-1, its almost laughable and really illustrates the tumble MAPLE has taken.
        Western United Pioneers
        Middlesex County Falcons
        SS Select L
        Stars of MA H - good team, exception to the rule
        Liverpool FSC G
        World Cup M
        North Shore J
        NEFC P
        Lusitana F
        Delta FC C

Comment

I think PM does a wonderful job developing foot skills and wouldn't hesitate sending my child to him!

Comment

Honestly, my thought is it isn't worth talking about, literally all of the good teams, except the Stars team are in NEP. Look at the clubs in MAPLE D-1, its almost laughable and really illustrates the tumble MAPLE has taken.
            Western United Pioneers
            Middlesex County Falcons
            SS Select L
            Liverpool FSC G
            World Cup M
            North Shore J
            NEFC P
            Lusitana F
            Delta FC C
            Just stop talking then and we will give the season to Stars. Oh wait they did not win yesterday did they?

Comment

Western United Pioneers
              Middlesex County Falcons
              SS Select L
              Liverpool FSC G
              World Cup M
              North Shore J
              NEFC P
              Lusitana F
              Delta FC C
              Not really here to bash but the poster is correct all of the top u14 teams are in NEP.I would say select and NEFC PM are good also from this list.The Stars and NEFC teams are probably the # 3 team for each club,the top 2 NEFC teams and their # 3/4 team is in NEP.

Comment

Not really here to bash but the poster is correct all of the top u14 teams are in NEP.I would say select and NEFC PM are good also from this list.The Stars and NEFC teams are probably the # 3 team for each club,the top 2 NEFC teams and their # 3/4 team is in NEP.
                This may be but the title of the thread is u14g d1 Maple. OP did not ask about NEP or who the top teams in that league may be. I guess we cant have a thread without it turning into the NEP/Maple comparison.

Comment

This may be but the title of the thread is u14g d1 Maple. OP did not ask about NEP or who the top teams in that league may be. I guess we cant have a thread without it turning into the NEP/Maple comparison.
                  Poster asked what people thought. I posted I thought it was indicative of how far MAPLE has fallen. Just 2 years ago 6-7 of the top state cup seeds would have been from MAPLE D1, now it is #3 teams from good clubs and bad clubs #1 teams in D-1. Sorry if that was off topic.

Comment

Poster asked what people thought. I posted I thought it was indicative of how far MAPLE has fallen. Just 2 years ago 6-7 of the top state cup seeds would have been from MAPLE D1, now it is #3 teams from good clubs and bad clubs #1 teams in D-1. Sorry if that was off topic.
                    Well it was off topic. Why can't we discuss the group that is competing this Fall without someone putting down the teams because they are not in NEP? If you are so hot on NEP they go and discuss about those teams in another thread. Some of us would like to talk about where our kids play without some ass always saying the same thing over and over.

I know...my kid must suck because she plays in Maple D1. How stupid does that sound?

Comment

Theese nep board members/parets are insane. This is all every post turns into. What a sick bunch involved.

Comment

Well it was off topic. Why can't we discuss the group that is competing this Fall without someone putting down the teams because they are not in NEP? If you are so hot on NEP they go and discuss about those teams in another thread. Some of us would like to talk about where our kids play without some ass always saying the same thing over and over.

I know...my kid must suck because she plays in Maple D1. How stupid does that sound?
                        Go read some of the other threads in the younger age groups. For this much bashing to go on and constantly verbally attacking teams that play maple is just not normal.

Comment

Well they may not be the top 6-7 seeds but as I count it 7 of the top half of the seeds are coming from Maple D1

Western United Pioneers - seed 6
                          Middlesex County Falcons - seed 12
                          SS Select L - seed 9
                          Stars of MA H - seed 2
                          Liverpool FSC G seed 7
                          World Cup M
                          North Shore J - seed 11
                          NEFC P - seed 8
                          Lusitana F
                          Delta FC C

Comment

back to sunday's results. Surprised to see stars game vs liverpool was 0-0

Comment

Well they may not be the top 6-7 seeds but as I count it 7 of the top half of the seeds are coming from Maple D1

Western United Pioneers - seed 6
                              Middlesex County Falcons - seed 12
                              SS Select L - seed 9
                              Stars of MA H - seed 2
                              Liverpool FSC G seed 7
                              World Cup M
                              North Shore J - seed 11
                              NEFC P - seed 8
                              Lusitana F
                              Delta FC C
                              Is the Middlesex County Falcons team the team that won MTOC's? Why play MAPLE too?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X