• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miramar soccer. What is this??????

Miramar Soccer. WHAT IS THIS??????

YOU CANT EVEN FIGURE OUT A NAME

WHO ARE YOU. MIRAMAR STRIKERS/FIRE/OPTIMIST UNITED/CHARGERS

CHANGING NAME EVERY YEAR FOR LAST THREE YEARS. NOW THAT'S A WINNERS CLUB. GOOD CLUB.

MIRAMAR IS GHOST TOWN. I DOING 85 MILES/HOUR WHEN I PASS MIRAMAR EXIT ON I-75

WHEN YOU DRINKING AGAIN AT NEXT MEETING TO PICK NEW NAME FOR NEW CLUB? INVITE ME I LOVE TO DRINK. WHAT IS THE NAME FOR YOUR NEW CLUB?

MIRAMAR PIRANHAS, MIRAMAR ROCKS, MIRAMAR INDECISIVES, FRESH OVER THE BORDER.
    MIRAMAR NADAS, MIRAMAR FAILURES, MIRAMAR PAJASOS, MIRAMAR REJECTS, GRASSHOPPERS, LANDSCAPERS, JUMPING BEANS
    NEED HELP CALL ME

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I hear Miramar will have a new soccer program headed by some people that are leaving West Pines. Is this true? If so, where can I find out more info? Do they have a web-site or anything? Any info would be helpful. Thanks!
      Miramar alreday tried the travel thing. Remember Miramar Strikers? Miramar Fire? Those teams, at least most of them came to West Pines. Isn't that where JL came from? What a joke, trying to work with Miramar again? What was that one guy's name? the one who was all about baseball and football and left soccer hanging?? Tom, I think it was. What a joke. Good luck, save your money as Optimist will never support it. Remember the board meeting that the parents were invited to and then when all the parents arrived, "Tom" asked why they were all there and then decided to have a closed door meeting and left all the parents in the lobby of the Sunset Lakes building?? Go, be gone.

Been there, done that!

Comment

Miramar alreday tried the travel thing. Remember Miramar Strikers? Miramar Fire? Those teams, at least most of them came to West Pines. Isn't that where JL came from? What a joke, trying to work with Miramar again? What was that one guy's name? the one who was all about baseball and football and left soccer hanging?? Tom, I think it was. What a joke. Good luck, save your money as Optimist will never support it. Remember the board meeting that the parents were invited to and then when all the parents arrived, "Tom" asked why they were all there and then decided to have a closed door meeting and left all the parents in the lobby of the Sunset Lakes building?? Go, be gone.

Been there, done that!
        Remember that meeting.

Well TC (Tom) has since left the building, but some of the other bad karma and suspect leaders are still there.

Miramar Optimist is a mom and pops club operating under a "happy not to have a brain or any direction" code.

There also was that time when the parents showed up in mass to a Miramar Townhall Meeting to bring their concerns and unhappiness with Miramar Optimist to the attention of the City Commisioners of Miramar. The Mayor (LM), Vice-Mayor (TS) were all at this meeting and never heard our concerns since the Mayor was in too much of a hurry to wrap up the meeting so she could go home to watch "American Idol".

Miramar deserves what they have. Nothing.

I'm with you. That joint sucks and won't see me or my money.

Comment

Glad you signed

Thank you for signing your name to the post. "What a joke"

Comment

Miramar will surprise a lot of folks next year.

Comment

Thank you for signing your name to the post. "What a joke"
              Lead by example.
              Sign your name.

Don't accuse if you don't do it yourself. Are you the joke or is he the joke?

Comment

Yes, I heard that TG is frantically printing off flyers and passing them out at the corner of intersections in Miramar. Trying to keep kids off the streets and bring them to his Golden Acadmey soccer training camp.

Comment

Yes, I heard that TG is frantically printing off flyers and passing them out at the corner of intersections in Miramar. Trying to keep kids off the streets and bring them to his Golden Acadmey soccer training camp.
                  You guys need to stop already. Just handle your business and he'll handle his.

Comment

Like him or not, I've seen TG train and I'd sign my son up.

Comment

What are they naming the club? How can I find out more info? I'm especially interested in tryout dates.

Comment

What are they naming the club? How can I find out more info? I'm especially interested in tryout dates.
                        Everybody that knows soccer knows that Miramar has some of the best fields and facilities in this area. Where there is a will, there will be a way. Leave out the politics, keep it simple and you'll be alright.

Comment

Like him or not, I've seen TG train and I'd sign my son up.
                          I've only seen him coach my girls' team. Parents wanted him out. TRUTH...that's why he's gone from WP.

Comment

Playing the game is about recruiting and winning.

Private training is about developing skills. Not all players in private training will develop to a top rated player, but technical and tactical development is crucial to players getting better in playing the game.

Comment

Playing the game is about recruiting and winning.

Private training is about developing skills. Not all players in private training will develop to a top rated player, but technical and tactical development is crucial to players getting better in playing the game.
                              So what you are saying is that only traning will be happening in Miramar, no actual soccer club that will play actual soccer. OK, thanks for the clarification.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                                so what you are saying is that only traning will be happening in miramar, no actual soccer club that will play actual soccer. Ok, thanks for the clarification.
                                fc miramar

games and training.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X