Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

us soccer training cuts

My daughter was not invited to the next round of training on December 3 in Tampa. She was one of the best players out there so we are shocked. What does this mean?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    My daughter was not invited to the next round of training on December 3 in Tampa. She was one of the best players out there so we are shocked. What does this mean?
    Means, she was cut!,,

No serious, it could be a lot of things, being the best out where?. Was that against all of the players in the pool? Or was it for her area? Is she a team player, or did she disrupt team chemistry?

Point I'm trying to make is there could be a multiple of reasons for dismissing a player.

Comment

Players don't just advance from one training center to the next, and you don't get "cut". Each training center is by invitation based on DOC recommendations. If you didn't get invited to the Dec 3 event it just means you're not sucking up to your kid's DOC enough.

Comment

Or, it means your kid just sucks.

Comment

Yeah, that too. But even so, sometimes if the mom is sucking up sufficiently she can earn an invite for the sucky kid.

Comment

Half of the kids who play suck and half of the half that remain are average at best.

Comment

She can be reinvited. I know a few that have been after a couple of months cut.

Comment

She can be reinvited. I know a few that have been after a couple of months cut.
                Rare if ever happens. The point is to make the pool of girls to determine the best of the best.

Comment

They like to look at players that work as a team. Its not about give me the ball I will show them how great I am and score goals.. They want players to think what is the best option on the field at the moment of play. Complete that action in a better choice of play. Think about it your kid a striker coming down to the goal waiting for the wing to pass it to him or her and the wing shot it to the goal.. and no goal. Your up set at the kid that missed the shot first but your really upset that it didn't go to your kid to make the goal witch was the better option of play. Greed really does not work to well. The coaches want to see their own game preformed in their mind. He or she should have done this and they didnt. BAD MARK. GOOD_BY

Comment

The truth is it isn't about who's the best anymore it's all who you know. She could have ball her a** off but if you didn't have a foot in with the people evaluated her her chance was even smaller.

Comment

They like to look at players that work as a team. Its not about give me the ball I will show them how great I am and score goals.. They want players to think what is the best option on the field at the moment of play. Complete that action in a better choice of play. Think about it your kid a striker coming down to the goal waiting for the wing to pass it to him or her and the wing shot it to the goal.. and no goal. Your up set at the kid that missed the shot first but your really upset that it didn't go to your kid to make the goal witch was the better option of play. Greed really does not work to well. The coaches want to see their own game preformed in their mind. He or she should have done this and they didnt. BAD MARK. GOOD_BY

Um. What planet are you on. It seems as if players get placed on at the last minute by taking care of connected DOC's.

Comment

Means she's not as good as you think, accept reality

Comment

Um. What planet are you on. It seems as if players get placed on at the last minute by taking care of connected DOC's.
                          If ability was the true factor then the USA would have better international teams especially considering the size of our nation. Too many great players are basically chased out of the sport due to various garbage and end up in other sports or no sport by High School.

Comment

girls soccer !!!!!

WHO CARES !!!!!1

Comment

girls soccer !!!!!

WHO CARES !!!!!1
                              you are one abortion that failed.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X