•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The good coaches wont follow. They will look elsewhere

Comment

NM gone ,

Finally, as a parent that has been with the club for over 8 years, NM ran the club as a dictator. I will ask any coach if NM ever told them what to do other than how to milk the parents and the club.
      He was the worst eenemy that Pinecrest ever had and a strong opposition to the merger. Why? Because the new board was going to look into what he was doing (Destroying the club and milking it) and what he was not doing (lack of leadership and actually working). NM eggo is so big that probably he will have to leave town.
      Yes the coaches fired are going to StrikeForce were NM had everything arranged for them.
      Farewell to all, Pinecfest needs something better - Good job Board finally.

The parents that are taking kids elsewhere will be back.

Comment

thank God

Not true- NM is great at Facebook and gossip.
        Not true- NM has not been seen at practices or games until this weekend.
        Not true- he has a great personallity, always listens to parents. He gets back to you right away and always provides you with alternatives and possitive answers.

Dear NM - go in peace for you are arrogant, lazzy, glorify office clerk (bad at it), heated by 90% of parents.
        Worst you have been a traitor to a club that gave you everything - lots of money to a $10 hour worth employee in a loading dock- that is where you should go.
        Two times I needed your help. Two time you did not answered my calls or emails. Finallyi visited the offices and I got a great answer- that is the way it is.

You don't listen you talk and talk BS. You have no greatness- you will destroy any club you go.

Please don't call me bak now.

Comment

about time

Great news but as a parent who is Nick?
          The guy that never gets back to you or the one that when you go see him at his office never comes out.
          Good coaches won't leave and must of parents won't drink his coolaid.
          Trikeforce has been one of the worst soccer clubs in Miami ran by Nick' s very arrogant friend and his sons.

Nick bye please don't look back we will be celebrating. Ask him how much he made? Parents will be amazed.

Comment

His guest player rules make no sence other than his EGGO being hurt !!!!!

Comment

The way he handeled the situation when parents decided to move on to other clubs was class less !!!!!

A parent makes certain decisions thinking its the best for their children. They dond need to be scolded and ridiculed for believing that their child is better off somewhere else.

Not to mention keeping their $$$$$.... all of it .....

see you later Nick..good luck...

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                Great news but as a parent who is Nick?
                The guy that never gets back to you or the one that when you go see him at his office never comes out.
                Good coaches won't leave and must of parents won't drink his coolaid.
                Trikeforce has been one of the worst soccer clubs in Miami ran by Nick' s very arrogant friend and his sons.

Nick bye please don't look back we will be celebrating. Ask him how much he made? Parents will be amazed.
                He was a terrible terrible director.... We left Pinecrest
                Not once but twice because of him. His reputation will go with him
                I guess we parents will have the last laugh now.

Did anyone ever see him do anything? Will Maureen
                And Maria be going too?

As far as what he made, parents will be shocked. Nick made over $100,000 a year sitting I'm that office ! Farewell ...

Comment

Nick and Daniel together!!!!!

Wow two eggotistic and money hungry AH together wow
                  Good luck

Comment

Get out of town greek geek

Super news

it was long overdue !!!!!!

Comment

it has begun

Ok here's what going on so far, we finally got rid of our biggest obstacle NM. He made way to much $ and did not want to give that up and do what is best for the players. Now we are working on getting rid of some of the RM people (yes you DR!). Once all is in place we will unite with kendall and become a true program where all teams from the A to the C will be super competitive. Yes some of you will leave and that's a good thing, we need that to happen. The strike-force, doral, hammocks, parmas and any fly bye night club will be where the crappy, egotistical, problematical, stupid players and patents will end up. Things are looking good!

Comment

kendall

Kendall United ha ha ha
                        The best thing ever happened was for NM to go the the strikeorce or kendall.
                        As far as RM doctor and get rid of RM why they are happy and with great sucess. I think the problem is that NM thinks that people will follow him when in reality everyone is happy about him leaving or is he fired.
                        Farewell and let's move on

Comment

Real

As a parent inthe now Real Miami we are happy and the kids are playing great. Today we won the Region in the RPL3 and we are very happy. By the way our Tamiami DOC was at the fields in Melborne with our coach JAMES AND THE REST OF THE TEAM. AGAIN AS A PARENT FROM the old Real Madrid I don't know Nick but I am happy with the club thank you.

Comment

NM gone ,

Finally, I thought it was never going to happen.
                            Who is in the board now?

I left Pinecrest 3 years ago. He told me if I did not like it to leave, did not let me even finish my sentence.
                            Maybe now I will come back. Who will be the new director anyone knows?

Comment

The doctor is next to go! He is a cancer and will be kicked out. All Real Miami parents please go with him when he is gone!

Comment

new director

Mouriho is coming from Chelsea and Mia Ham

But I take anybody but Nick.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X