Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm thankful that TBU coaches offer private training, my girl is playing a lot more now. Not because we pay, but because she improved a lot in 2 sessions.
    To funny!

Comment

I'm thankful that TBU coaches offer private training, my girl is playing a lot more now. Not because we pay, but because she improved a lot in 2 sessions.
      Well it is after all pay to play!

Comment

Disney Showcase and soccer family.

Comment

I thankful that I do not play on the crap fields at tbu
          The County recently pledged a significant amount of funding to fix the drainage and fields at TBU complex. You'll need to find something new to be thankful for soon.

Comment

Celtic boot and scoot soccer

Comment

I am thankful for each of my kids' English coaches that taught them how to strategically kick the ball from the back all the way to the front in hopes that our one little striker on our team could score consistently enough by themselves to win. I'm also thankful for those same coaches that taught me how to chug 15 pints of beer at happy hour and still be well enough to stagger to the next morning's match and give my fellow parents a good "Pip Pip Cheerio" before passing out.

Comment

I am thankful for the Spaniards that have given my technically talented 17 yo son at 5'1" hope that he can play at an elite level for anyone other than for a US team.

Comment

Too funny! At Thanksgiving think about the native Americans who do not possess.

Comment

I am thankful for the Pilgrims who overcame religious persecution and their fear of being massacred, and still managed to beat the Indians (aka Redskins in a once non politically correct World) 1-0 in the first American soccer game.

Comment

I am thankful for the Pilgrims who overcame religious persecution and their fear of being massacred, and still managed to beat the Indians (aka Redskins in a once non politically correct World) 1-0 in the first American soccer game.
                      I am thankful that MLS has finally achieved a level of technical soccer slightly above that first American soccer game.

Comment

Without immigrants America and soccer would not be what it is today.

Comment

I am thankful the good doctors at County Regional figured out what was causing that rash...

Man that hurt like a mother.

Comment

Horny team moms

Comment

no more Disney soccer at Thanksgiving.

Comment

No more Plantation Tournament Thanksgiving weekend. It's a waste of time and money.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X