13. 0 Sunrise Sting Black---SFUYSA
    14. 0 TBU Elite-----------------FPL, Disney Championship Bracket A
    15. 0 Wellington----------SFUYSA, Disney Championship Bracket A
    16. 0 MSVG Blue--------- SFUYSA, Disney Showcase Bracket B
    17. 0 Lakeland FC-------------------Disney Premier Bracket C
    18. 0 Wesley Chapel Flames Red--Disney Premier Bracket D
    19. 0 Pick a Team------SFUYSA
    20. 0 Pick a Team------SFUYSA

It was reported #5 FC Florida beat #16 MSVG. The ranking holds true! Same with Pinecrest victory. No changes for this week. What is interesting is MSVG is in a more prestigious division at Disney than FC America which they just lost to. I know nothing about MSVG other than what has been posted and I am thinking they are in way over their heads for Disney unless they have a bunch of guest players. After Disney we should be able to get back down to our Top 10+ teams. I am only listing this many to show & track who is in Disney. This is an opportunity for #14 TBU and down to prove they deserve to be considered a Top 10 team. Please keep in mind. This is just in fun. Disney should help to better predict the Top 10 but it will all be decided by State Cup.
    Wellington lost to Weston White 4-0 at home last week!! would that put Weston White in the top 20?
    Also WP lost to South Dade Utd 2-1 last week, South Dade lost to Weston White 2-0 a couple of weeks ago!! Somebody new is knocking the top 20 door!!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      11/15 FC America 3- MSVG 0 Disney Premier beats Disney Showcase
      11/15 Pinecrest 2 – SMU 0

Disney: http://events.gotsport.com/events/?eventid=38489

Expanded Disney edition Top 20 ranking
      1. 0 Creeks Black Elite--------RBPD, Disney Showcase Bracket C
      2. 0 WFF East ------- FPL, JR. ECNL, Disney Showcase Bracket D
      2. 0 JFC Storm --------------- FPL, Disney Showcase Bracket A
      4. 0 Pinecrest Blue--------- SFUYSA, Disney Premier Bracket D
      5. 0 FC Florida------------- SFUYSA, Disney Premier Bracket C
      6. 0 OCYS------------FPL, JR. ECNL, Disney Championship Bracket C
      7. 0 Weston Black-------------- FPL, Disney Showcase Bracket A
      8. 0 Boca United----------------FPL, Disney Showcase Bracket C
      9. 0 Rush--------------------RBPD, Disney Championship Bracket D
      10. 0 Clearwater Chargers---FPL, Disney Championship Bracket C
      11. 0 FKK--------------------- FPL, Disney Premier Bracket A
      12. 0 West Pines----------SFUYSA

It was reported #5 FC Florida beat #16 MSVG. The ranking holds true! Same with Pinecrest victory. No changes for this week. What is interesting is MSVG is in a more prestigious division at Disney than FC America which they just lost to. I know nothing about MSVG other than what has been posted and I am thinking they are in way over their heads for Disney unless they have a bunch of guest players. After Disney we should be able to get back down to our Top 10+ teams. I am only listing this many to show & track who is in Disney. This is an opportunity for #14 TBU and down to prove they deserve to be considered a Top 10 team. Please keep in mind. This is just in fun. Disney should help to better predict the Top 10 but it will all be decided by State Cup.
      I think this great! I appreciate you keeping this updated. It is fun and thanks for reminding folks to keep it in perspective. I noticed on the Women's Collegiate Top 25 rankings page at the bottom after #25 they have another handful of teams listed in a category called "Also Considered". Maybe instead of dropping teams completely off after Disney, you might consider adding an "Also Considered" category to keep another 4-6 teams on that are trending positively. Mainly because it is a long season and there is a lot of variability in performances week in and week out at this age group. Thanks again!

Comment

I think this great! I appreciate you keeping this updated. It is fun and thanks for reminding folks to keep it in perspective. I noticed on the Women's Collegiate Top 25 rankings page at the bottom after #25 they have another handful of teams listed in a category called "Also Considered". Maybe instead of dropping teams completely off after Disney, you might consider adding an "Also Considered" category to keep another 4-6 teams on that are trending positively. Mainly because it is a long season and there is a lot of variability in performances week in and week out at this age group. Thanks again!
        Yes, Thanks for doing these rankings! They are for fun!

Comment

11/15 FC America 3- MSVG 0 Disney Premier beats Disney Showcase
          11/15 Pinecrest 2 – SMU 0

Disney: http://events.gotsport.com/events/?eventid=38489

Expanded Disney edition Top 20 ranking
          1. 0 Creeks Black Elite--------RBPD, Disney Showcase Bracket C
          2. 0 WFF East ------- FPL, JR. ECNL, Disney Showcase Bracket D
          2. 0 JFC Storm --------------- FPL, Disney Showcase Bracket A
          4. 0 Pinecrest Blue--------- SFUYSA, Disney Premier Bracket D
          5. 0 FC Florida------------- SFUYSA, Disney Premier Bracket C
          6. 0 OCYS------------FPL, JR. ECNL, Disney Championship Bracket C
          7. 0 Weston Black-------------- FPL, Disney Showcase Bracket A
          8. 0 Boca United----------------FPL, Disney Showcase Bracket C
          9. 0 Rush--------------------RBPD, Disney Championship Bracket D
          10. 0 Clearwater Chargers---FPL, Disney Championship Bracket C
          11. 0 FKK--------------------- FPL, Disney Premier Bracket A
          12. 0 West Pines----------SFUYSA

Same thing can be said of Boca U they are also in the showcase division and lost to FC 4 to 1 that's in the premier division . Perpahs , disney isn't paying attention .

Comment

Same thing can be said of Boca U they are also in the showcase division and lost to FC 4 to 1 that's in the premier division . Perpahs , disney isn't paying attention .
            I agree ,OCYS is playing champion while Weston Black is playing Showcase . If I recall OCYS beat Weston black (npl)

Comment

I agree ,OCYS is playing champion while Weston Black is playing Showcase . If I recall OCYS beat Weston black (npl)
              If I recall, didn't FC beat Weston black 5-1 at end of last year also?

Comment

If I recall, didn't FC beat Weston black 5-1 at end of last year also?
                as a matter of fact FC has beaten all florida teams in showcase with exception to creeks

Disney messed up

Comment

as a matter of fact FC has beaten all florida teams in showcase with exception to creeks

Disney messed up
                  I have to agree , Disney have small issues . But lets not forget that FC eat Weston last year.

as we know team pick up new players in the off season .

Comment

I have to agree , Disney have small issues . But lets not forget that FC eat Weston last year.

as we know team pick up new players in the off season .

Learn how to spell ...

But you are correct!

Comment

Disney messed up
                      Call Boca or WFF. Sure either one would be happy to work with FC and Disney and switch spots.

Comment

Call Boca or WFF. Sure either one would be happy to work with FC and Disney and switch spots.
                        FC give us all a break. Do good at state cup, enter some decent tournements this year finish strong and maybe you can be in showcase next year. Good Luck in your bracket at Disney. Your gonna need it.

Comment

Disney messed up
                          The only showcase that FC has played in is Disney and you didn't even win any game let alone play another Florida team outside of Creeks. So your comment is a joke as you beat nobody. I may also point out you lost this year's Labor Day tournament and last year's Labor day tournament to Florida teams and you also lost to a Florida team at the Champion's Cup at end of last season. FC Florida may be good but not as good as you think they are.

Comment

The only showcase that FC has played in is Disney and you didn't even win any game let alone play another Florida team outside of Creeks. So your comment is a joke as you beat nobody. I may also point out you lost this year's Labor Day tournament and last year's Labor day tournament to Florida teams and you also lost to a Florida team at the Champion's Cup at end of last season. FC Florida may be good but not as good as you think they are.
                            I guess FC FL will go undefeated in the Disney Tourney and win it. FC parents wonder why they get bashed.

Comment

Please FC switch with us. We don't want to play the best teams out there....Pretty pretty please...MORON!

Comment

The argument is the Disney is messed-up , again Fc beat MSVG & Boca U in the last two weeks but they aren't in the showcase division ,and the other two teams they beat are .

Also OCYS beat Weston Black and they are in the third division, while Weston is in the Showcase .

That's the argument.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X