Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    ...And both colleges were there to watch #18 from BUSA.
    So even the bad ECNL teams have some of the best players in the country? Wow. I'm glad we got to play against a great player that demands attention. Oh and we beat her team 4-2. Have a nice day.

Comment

We had three coaches at our game yesterday. Wff u 17 girls.
      From which community colleges?

Comment

So even the bad ECNL teams have some of the best players in the country? Wow. I'm glad we got to play against a great player that demands attention. Oh and we beat her team 4-2. Have a nice day.
        How bad Is Busa ECNL program. Busa is an automatic win for any team playing them in the southeast division. That 4 automatic wins.

Comment

Just goes to show what a ****ing idiot you are. So what? Who cares who they are there to see? You don't think that if another player stands out they aren't going to take interest? What are they going to say? "Nah, not gonna recruit her, I was here to see #18 from BUSA" you're a ****tard and clearly don't understand how things work.
          Coaches at the level of USF and UF do not just watch for any old talent at a specific game. They are there to specifically evaluate a player. Call me all the names you want pal but I have to say that you are living in fantasyland if you think they are there just to watch 22 or more players on the field. You see, they know about all of the players on both teams before they ever walk out on the sideline to evaluate certain talent. They know what they need and how many spots are open in that specific age group year. They have their eye on players that are on their list, period. Good luck to your daughter, and honestly, good luck to you and your dream! And by the way, my daughter played ECNL and is now playing D-1. Not trying to start anything, but only trying to clear up some points about why a college coach comes to a game. Again, good luck to your daughter my friend!

Comment

UCF, East Carolina and Cincinnati all at OC saturday

Comment

Haha that was funny.. Here are the community colleges that showed up.

UCF, USF, UNF, UTampa, PBA, Rollins, UF,

Comment

THE ECNL COLLEGE IMPACT

The Atlantic Coast Conference

RICHMOND, Va. (October 22, 2014) - The Elite Clubs National League College Impact series catalogs the huge impact the ECNL has had on college women’s soccer in only 5 years of existence. The College Impact in the Big 12, the Pac-12 and the Big Ten have already been released, and today the ECNL’s impact in the ACC is announced.

In only 5 years, there are 207 ECNL alums currently playing in the ACC – nearly 57% of all ACC women soccer players. The ACC 2014 freshman class alone had 71 ECNL alums - 62% of the class.

Across college soccer, the “ECNL player” has become the epitome of the next generation collegiate soccer player and collegiate soccer star.

The ACC is one of the top women’s soccer conferences in the country, home to 3 NCAA Final Four teams in 2013. The ACC stretches nearly the entire length of the eastern seaboard, including Boston College, Clemson University, Duke University, Florida State University, University of Louisville, Miami University, University of North Carolina, North Carolina State University, University of Notre Dame, University of Pittsburgh, Syracuse University, University of Virginia, Virginia Tech University, and Wake Forest University. The ECNL College Impact for the ACC includes the past 5 freshman classes – the freshmen who began their college careers in the 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, and 2014 collegiate athletic seasons. In only 5 years of ECNL soccer:
                •207 ECNL alumni are currently playing in the ACC - nearly 57% of the ACC.
                •There were 71 ECNL alums in the 2014 ACC freshman class, 62% of the class.
                •9 of the 11 players in the 2013 ACC All-Freshman team are ECNL alums, including the Freshman of the Year.
                •34 ECNL alums are on the 2014 rosters of the three ACC teams that played in the 2013 NCAA Final Four (Florida State, Virginia, and Virginia Tech).

The ECNL is providing a highway to ACC college soccer – and the ECNL College Impact in the ACC is growing. The ECNL is more than four letters. It is a representation of the best platform and program for female soccer in the United States. Beyond that, the ECNL is representative of the vision and goals of the best clubs, teams, and players in the country. The ECNL is the aspirational focus for elite female athletes. Join the ECNL, and start your journey to the school of your dreams.

Comment

Coaches at the level of USF and UF do not just watch for any old talent at a specific game. They are there to specifically evaluate a player. Call me all the names you want pal but I have to say that you are living in fantasyland if you think they are there just to watch 22 or more players on the field. You see, they know about all of the players on both teams before they ever walk out on the sideline to evaluate certain talent. They know what they need and how many spots are open in that specific age group year. They have their eye on players that are on their list, period. Good luck to your daughter, and honestly, good luck to you and your dream! And by the way, my daughter played ECNL and is now playing D-1. Not trying to start anything, but only trying to clear up some points about why a college coach comes to a game. Again, good luck to your daughter my friend!
                  JS from WFF was found by UNC because coach was there evaluating another player. She's a freshman now and playing plenty. UNC did not have her in their radar. Thanks to ECNL, she's playing ACC soccer. So your facts are flawed

Comment

THE ECNL COLLEGE IMPACT

The Atlantic Coast Conference

RICHMOND, Va. (October 22, 2014) - The Elite Clubs National League College Impact series catalogs the huge impact the ECNL has had on college women’s soccer in only 5 years of existence. The College Impact in the Big 12, the Pac-12 and the Big Ten have already been released, and today the ECNL’s impact in the ACC is announced.

In only 5 years, there are 207 ECNL alums currently playing in the ACC – nearly 57% of all ACC women soccer players. The ACC 2014 freshman class alone had 71 ECNL alums - 62% of the class.

Across college soccer, the “ECNL player” has become the epitome of the next generation collegiate soccer player and collegiate soccer star.

The ACC is one of the top women’s soccer conferences in the country, home to 3 NCAA Final Four teams in 2013. The ACC stretches nearly the entire length of the eastern seaboard, including Boston College, Clemson University, Duke University, Florida State University, University of Louisville, Miami University, University of North Carolina, North Carolina State University, University of Notre Dame, University of Pittsburgh, Syracuse University, University of Virginia, Virginia Tech University, and Wake Forest University. The ECNL College Impact for the ACC includes the past 5 freshman classes – the freshmen who began their college careers in the 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, and 2014 collegiate athletic seasons. In only 5 years of ECNL soccer:
                    •207 ECNL alumni are currently playing in the ACC - nearly 57% of the ACC.
                    •There were 71 ECNL alums in the 2014 ACC freshman class, 62% of the class.
                    •9 of the 11 players in the 2013 ACC All-Freshman team are ECNL alums, including the Freshman of the Year.
                    •34 ECNL alums are on the 2014 rosters of the three ACC teams that played in the 2013 NCAA Final Four (Florida State, Virginia, and Virginia Tech).

The ECNL is providing a highway to ACC college soccer – and the ECNL College Impact in the ACC is growing. The ECNL is more than four letters. It is a representation of the best platform and program for female soccer in the United States. Beyond that, the ECNL is representative of the vision and goals of the best clubs, teams, and players in the country. The ECNL is the aspirational focus for elite female athletes. Join the ECNL, and start your journey to the school of your dreams.
                    Mia Hamm? Come on stat clown. The problem with ECNL is the southeast division and every college coach knows it. Give us some stats on southeast division of ECNL. Busa, GSA, OC, Brandon, Atlanta all a joke. I'm sure Rollins and St Leo will be present at most of your games.

Comment

Mia Hamm? Come on stat clown. The problem with ECNL is the southeast division and every college coach knows it. Give us some stats on southeast division of ECNL. Busa, GSA, OC, Brandon, Atlanta all a joke. I'm sure Rollins and St Leo will be present at most of your games.
                      So hurtful but So true and so accurate. The division compares to FPL

Comment

You're joking right? You couldn't possibly be this silly thinking the SE doesn't have a share of girls in large programs. WFF alone had several.

Comment

Little deception here and another D1 dad is back on talking-soccer, always funny to see that. Funny because it's BS. There to watch players on the list period? I bet you can get on that list by playing well.

UF attended several WFF training sessions in the last 9 months. They watched WFF in Seattle, now they were at a game in Brandon, must be a reason. Three of the U17's have had unofficial visits to UF. Oh right, nevermind they were there to watch #18 on BUSA, never mind.

Comment

and your team won't play in 1 tournament or game was good as the SE ECNL teams. I love the argument, it's like being the poorest millionaires.

Comment

Just the facts: SE ECNL Conference teams well represented in top 25 teams in the country - according to Top Drawer Soccer. Other ECNL Conferences have a few more, many have less.

U14:
                              Concorde - 11
                              Charlotte - 15

U15:
                              Concorde - 10
                              Charlotte - 12

U16:
                              Concorde - 19
                              OCYS - 22

U17:
                              Concorde - 7
                              OCYS - 25

U18:
                              GSA - 14
                              WFF - 21
                              BUSA - 23

Comment

So what your saying is charlotte and concorde pretty good! How about OC against both teams 14 15 and 16' year olds 4 wins 1 loss and tie.

14's tied for first with gsa
                                15 on top with 4-1-1 record charlotte 2 losses concorde 1 loss two ties
                                16 1st place
                                Oh by the way WFF beat charlotte 2-0
                                Top team in Florida and possibly 2nd in region 3 lost to charlotte 2-0 last year.
                                Atlanta fire was in region 3 last under other name and finished middle of pack. Coach left they followed and went to ECNL the entire team.
                                BUSA is bad but OC was bad last year 1 tie in first 6 games last year. All groups.
                                People don't like change and this here to stay so either jump on board or relax.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X