Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attention - to all the sergio laos parents come vent here

I am sure by now most of you are unhappy and wondering what is wrong with this guy. if you haven't figured it out, you are clueless... pay attention its comical

Viva PERU !

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I am sure by now most of you are unhappy and wondering what is wrong with this guy. if you haven't figured it out, you are clueless... pay attention its comical
      You are totally out of line and I wish you wouldn't air your grievances on a gossip column instead of having the courtesy and dignity to approach him directly.

Comment

You are totally out of line and I wish you wouldn't air your grievances on a gossip column instead of having the courtesy and dignity to approach him directly.
        Not at weston. Remember these posts from last year. Lets let the season actually start before the griping begins againn

Comment

That was done and he had no answers to any of the questions. He lied and lied and lied. This will be a long season.

Comment

That was done and he had no answers to any of the questions. He lied and lied and lied. This will be a long season.
            Then you must be a dumbass, signing up for 2 years in a row with him. I pity your son, for having a parent as stupid as you for signing him up once again. May baby Jesus have mercy on your soul and may your son forgive you for being stupid enough to do it 2 years in a row.

Comment

Then you must be a dumbass, signing up for 2 years in a row with him. I pity your son, for having a parent as stupid as you for signing him up once again. May baby Jesus have mercy on your soul and may your son forgive you for being stupid enough to do it 2 years in a row.
              No this is our first year

Comment

No this is our first year
                Lmao wait until you play in a real tournament, as of now all your tournaments played have been low level. If your in the WPU tourney or when you play plantation you will really see he his claws come out and the pressure will really be on for the Weston Cup.

Comment

you mean "approach me" directly...
                  you need to be put on blast, I have no clue what your agenda is with youth soccer, but you give people the creeps, that dumb hair cut and the long speeches... you creep the kids out...
                  take out your snack... lmao

Comment

you mean "approach me" directly...
                    you need to be put on blast, I have no clue what your agenda is with youth soccer, but you give people the creeps, that dumb hair cut and the long speeches... you creep the kids out...
                    take out your snack... lmao
                    ok rand, if you are not happy, request a meeting with victor

Comment

ok rand, if you are not happy, request a meeting with victor
                      I am so tired of your whining at every game. I wish VP would help us remove you.

Comment

Festivus for the Rest of Us

The Airing of Grievances has begun! Can't wait for the Feats of Strength!

Comment

The Airing of Grievances has begun! Can't wait for the Feats of Strength!
                          Great!!!

Comment

I am so tired of your whining at every game. I wish VP would help us remove you.
                            heck you crazy, sl is vp's little puppy dog. ever see him running behind him and picking up cones...

Comment

heck you crazy, sl is vp's little puppy dog. ever see him running behind him and picking up cones...
                              You misunderstood. I want Rand gone!!!!! N

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X