Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mlusc / alm

So how do you become a competitive Club? This is worse than the YMCA! All I hear around here all the time is how there used to be quality teams around here 2 or 3 years ago. GEEZ!!

Yeah we blew it. We picked AM over BR last presidential elections. Hey we also picked Obama didn't we? Look where it got us! SMH

Comment

Hey! Look who is the league director at Pines???

http://www.westpinesunited.org/contactus/index_E.html

Thanks Miami Lakes!!! SUCKAS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        So how do you become a competitive Club? This is worse than the YMCA! All I hear around here all the time is how there used to be quality teams around here 2 or 3 years ago. GEEZ!!
        AM is not a director. I think he has proved that to everyone

Comment

AM is using the club like everyone with any sense knew he was going to use the club. He's using it as a bridge for his business that is now thriving.

You idiots that voted for him (lead by MH) are now paying for it.

Anyone that knows any better ran for the hills.

It's really too bad because they have nice facilities and the town of Miami Lakes actually works with the club unlike many other cities.

Comment

AM is not a director. I think he has proved that to everyone
            And an even worse coach.

Comment

2 words. Who cares?

Comment

2 words. Who cares?
                I guess caring to be better is not good enough for you. If you want to SUCK, I guess stay there in Miami Lakes with AM and rot to irrelevance.

Comment

I guess caring to be better is not good enough for you. If you want to SUCK, I guess stay there in Miami Lakes with AM and rot to irrelevance.
                  Aren't they already irrelevant?

Comment

Aren't they already irrelevant?
                    And West Pines is relevant? Last I checked, their girls program went to Sunrise and boys to Miramar.

Comment

And West Pines is relevant? Last I checked, their girls program went to Sunrise and boys to Miramar.
                      lol.

Don't try to compare Miami Lakes to West Pines. You can't even compare to Cooper City.

Comment

lol.

Don't try to compare Miami Lakes to West Pines. You can't even compare to Cooper City.
                        West Pines has more teams U8-U11 than Lakes has in its entire club.

Comment

West Pines has more teams U8-U11 than Lakes has in its entire club.
                          I wasn't comparing the two clubs. I am simply asking if West Pines is relevant. Last I heard their days were over. They used to be a great club.

Comment

West Pines sucks , Sunrise is the top club in S. FL.

Comment

West Pines sucks , Sunrise is the top club in S. FL.
                              Well at this point anyone is better than us at MLU. I just we can begin to win some games. These coaches are not exactly installing confidence in the kids with the results.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X