Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Pinecrest belongs there. Have not seen them play.

JFC
    Sunrise
    FKK
    Pinecrest/tbu/scu
    You have to enlighten me on what FKK has done to be listed in the top 4? Because who they have played? Hahaha

Comment

Have you beaten one of the big three?

You have to enlighten me on what FKK has done to be listed in the top 4? Because who they have played? Hahaha
      JFC
      Sunrise
      TBU

Well, Have You?

Comment

JFC
        Sunrise
        TBU

Well, Have You?
        I see they played Cape Coral, Lakeland, Clearwater Chargers, and Kendall.

I agree I think that means they will definitely be in the final 4.

Comment

JFC
          Sunrise
          TBU

Well, Have You?
          So your rationale for putting FKK in the top 4 is because they won one game against one of the "big three". Forget the games they lost to the other "tier 2" teams - lets put them in the top 4 due to success in one game. Most of the other tier 2 teams haven't had the opportunity to play the big three yet, so I disagree with your reasoning. I will go with head-to-head results (FSPL results) to rank the teams behind the big 3 right now:

JFC
          Sunrise
          TBU
          Pinecrest
          Space Coast
          FKK
          Cape Coral

Comment

In watching these teams this year, Boca United is not in the same discussion as Cape Coral , FKK, Pinecrest or Space Coast. Boca is controlling the ball pretty well right now, but have to find a way to score more. It will be interesting to see how the Sweet 16 schedule lays out. All of the teams below the top 4 or 5 are a flip of the coin against each other. Good luck to them all!
            BU has picked up a couple of very good players for state cup. Cue the "guest player" remarks if you want but they will make a run for the cup this year.

Comment

So your rationale for putting FKK in the top 4 is because they won one game against one of the "big three". Forget the games they lost to the other "tier 2" teams - lets put them in the top 4 due to success in one game. Most of the other tier 2 teams haven't had the opportunity to play the big three yet, so I disagree with your reasoning. I will go with head-to-head results (FSPL results) to rank the teams behind the big 3 right now:

JFC
              Sunrise
              TBU
              Pinecrest
              Space Coast
              FKK
              Cape Coral
              Pinecrest and Cape Coral playing today. Should be an interesting preview.

Comment

Pinecrest and Cape Coral playing today. Should be an interesting preview.
                Told 'ya so.

Comment

BU has picked up a couple of very good players for state cup. Cue the "guest player" remarks if you want but they will make a run for the cup this year.
                  Two players do not make a team and just because you are on a State Winning HS team, it does not mean that two players can do anything but infuriate the players who will now be benched for two players who joined a week before state cup.

Comment

Jefferson Cup

Results

Sunrise 2-1-0
                    SCU 0-0-3
                    TBU 0-1-2

Tough Competition for all. Good job Sunrise girls

Comment

Results

Sunrise 2-1-0
                      SCU 0-0-3
                      TBU 0-1-2

Tough Competition for all. Good job Sunrise girls
                      I wouldn't say good job sunrise. I would say everyone got smacked around a good bit.

Comment

FKK 3-0-0. Now that's funny.

Comment

Good Job FKK

FKK 3-0-0. Now that's funny.
                          Sleep team for SC.

Comment

Tbu

Is TBU over rated?

Comment

Two players do not make a team and just because you are on a State Winning HS team, it does not mean that two players can do anything but infuriate the players who will now be benched for two players who joined a week before state cup.
                              Of course they did and those kids are playing for FREE too. BU always takes a crap on their rostered kids that trained all year. played all year. PAID all year. Nothing new with EE and the Chong gang.

Comment

Is TBU over rated?
                                This is a showcase event...coaches typically play deep into their bench to showcase all the players...wouldn't read to much into the W's and L's.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X