Florida u13G Regular Season 2014-2015

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What league do Lakeland FC and Wesley Chapel Flames play in?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Why not Sunrise,the u14 #1 in state , u 15 top 3 , u 16 top 3, u 17 ok, u 18 top 2 in state. SO, why not SUNRISE .
      Have your club apply for ECNL membership.

Comment

What league do Lakeland FC and Wesley Chapel Flames play in?
        Lakeland is CDL Division 1

Wesley Chapel is USA, Division 1 for U13G, I believe

Comment

Why not Sunrise,the u14 #1 in state , u 15 top 3 , u 16 top 3, u 17 ok, u 18 top 2 in state. SO, why not SUNRISE .
          I think they look at a couple of years- not just the current. Not sure but I think they look back too.

Comment

I seriously doubt there's any ECNL teams shaking in their boots over facing a team that only managed a 1-1 outcome against a fkk team that hasn't won one npl game!

Their goal against you wffers was their second in four games!

If you can't beat a NPL team how are they a second team? Get over yourself!

Just because you put lipstick on it (the encl patch)?
            It's still a pig!
            I almost spit my out my coffee! Lol!

Comment

I think they look at a couple of years- not just the current. Not sure but I think they look back too.
              And its sunny future potential

Comment

I seriously doubt there's any ECNL teams shaking in their boots over facing a team that only managed a 1-1 outcome against a fkk team that hasn't won one npl game!

It's still a pig!
                Wow. I watched this team dismantle our u14 lakeland team a few weeks back. I think even there keeper scored! I suppose they had guest players with them that day.

Comment

Wow. I watched this team dismantle our u14 lakeland team a few weeks back. I think even there keeper scored! I suppose they had guest players with them that day.
                  Nope, that was the regular roster vs. Lakeland. Obviously, when the U14 ECNL Team borrows some of our best players for the weekend, it's not going to be the same. But don't worry TS, we'll have the full roster for state cup. Then, we'll see how we stack up.

Comment

It's still a pig!
                    What kind of wuss calls another team a "pig" anonymously. Put a club name on it jerk, so we can look forward to kicking your team's butts.

Comment

Have your club apply for ECNL membership.
                      They apply every year and get the same response, No thanks. The southeast clubs vote on accpetance and they don't want to travel to Miami. It's never going to happen

Comment

Nope, that was the regular roster vs. Lakeland. Obviously, when the U14 ECNL Team borrows some of our best players for the weekend, it's not going to be the same. But don't worry TS, we'll have the full roster for state cup. Then, we'll see how we stack up.
                        LOL !! The same as you are doing today.

Comment

Pinecrest 1 davie u 12 1

Comment

No guest players that day.

Comment

What kind of wuss calls another team a "pig" anonymously. Put a club name on it jerk, so we can look forward to kicking your team's butts.
                              Same kind of *****hole that anonymously post about kicking thirteen year old girls butts!
                              I guess the truth hurts! Point being ( it is what it is! )a average team when not able borrow from the ecnl team! Jerk!

Comment

Same kind of *****hole that anonymously post about kicking thirteen year old girls butts!
                                I guess the truth hurts! Point being ( it is what it is! )a average team when not able borrow from the ecnl team! Jerk!
                                How can a younger team borrow from a older team? Seems not to be within the rules!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X