Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Same excuse as last year. No depth to the team.
    Again, thanks for your concern. Now kindly move on.

Comment

Again, thanks for your concern. Now kindly move on.
      The lack of depth on ECNL teams is puzzling. It is my understanding they can roster more than 20 players. If I were to believe all these posts on here about how great the coaching, competition and exposure to college coaches is in ECNL then why would losing a few players to injuries impact the teams so much? If the draw to ECNL was so great and they truly attracted the best kids, why wouldn't they be strong across the roster. I have seen several posts of ECNL supporters in different age groups explaining that they lost close games recently because they were missing 1-2 players. Isn't every team in every age group missing a few players this time of year?

Comment

My daughter is a starter on an ECNL team and believe me there is a big dropoff when one of the starters go down.

Comment

My daughter is a starter on an ECNL team and believe me there is a big dropoff when one of the starters go down.
          No one athlete composes a solid team it is several indivduals that orchestrate a win. Multiple players absent I would agree 1 or 2 no way. Every game has variables and it is just about who shows up to play that day. Anyone who states oh we were down a player is more than likely that son or daughters dad trying to politically boost his or her ego. It is a game that is why we play it.

Comment

No one athlete composes a solid team it is several indivduals that orchestrate a win. Multiple players absent I would agree 1 or 2 no way. Every game has variables and it is just about who shows up to play that day. Anyone who states oh we were down a player is more than likely that son or daughters dad trying to politically boost his or her ego. It is a game that is why we play it.
            Nobody stated we were down a player. Read! We are down up to 5 right now. We will be down 2-3 for the Dec games and hopefully down only 1 for the showcase. We are a team. 5 players missing is a significant amount.

Comment

Nobody stated we were down a player. Read! We are down up to 5 right now. We will be down 2-3 for the Dec games and hopefully down only 1 for the showcase. We are a team. 5 players missing is a significant amount.
              I'll remind you again. The Southeast Division of ECNL is weak. The Southeast is considered the weakest division in ECNL.. College coaches know this FACT.

Just look at the results of these teams against non division opponents

Comment

Spin it baby .. spin it !! Classic. You know that So and So is the least attractive of all the Victoria Secret Models?....you know that So and SO is the least smart of all the Supreme court justices?.....you know that NFC southeast division is the weakest in the NFL. LOL. This from the person modeling parachutes, smart enough to get his/her GED, or who got cut from his HS football team.
                I tend to disagree with your assessment (national showcase tournament results don't back it up either) but even if you are right....are you serious. LMAO

Comment

I'll remind you again. The Southeast Division of ECNL is weak. The Southeast is considered the weakest division in ECNL.. College coaches know this FACT.

The southeast is better than any conference your child's team plays in. But tell yourself that if it makes you feel better

Comment

Spin it baby .. spin it !! Classic. You know that So and So is the least attractive of all the Victoria Secret Models?....you know that So and SO is the least smart of all the Supreme court justices?.....you know that NFC southeast division is the weakest in the NFL. LOL. This from the person modeling parachutes, smart enough to get his/her GED, or who got cut from his HS football team.
                    I tend to disagree with your assessment (national showcase tournament results don't back it up either) but even if you are right....are you serious. LMAO

Comment

Does not matter what you believe. As a college coach we look at the SE Conference as needed. The Division does not produce enough talent year after year, Many of us attend State Cup and other competitions like CASL or National league games.

Comment

Save your breath fellas. These idiots are used to playing 10 weeks in the fall, taking off Dec - Feb and then playing 8 weeks in spring. If you put them through one season of ECNL, they would understand how grueling playing Sept - July is on a team. That is why I think these FCA newbies running off players is stupid. Between players missing games for PDP, ID2,ODP and injuries, a team should take all the good players they can find. These kids are 15 now. They should have learned to forgive and forget their issues with AP. They could have used her a few times this year. But, some dumb.ass parent and their stupid kid think they know better their first year of ECNL. Some morons have to learn the hard way rather than shutting up and watching their first time in the league.

Comment

Save your breath fellas. These idiots are used to playing 10 weeks in the fall, taking off Dec - Feb and then playing 8 weeks in spring. If you put them through one season of ECNL, they would understand how grueling playing Sept - July is on a team. That is why I think these FCA newbies running off players is stupid. Between players missing games for PDP, ID2,ODP and injuries, a team should take all the good players they can find. These kids are 15 now. They should have learned to forgive and forget their issues with AP. They could have used her a few times this year. But, some dumb.ass parent and their stupid kid think they know better their first year of ECNL. Some morons have to learn the hard way rather than shutting up and watching their first time in the league.
                          There's not one time OC could have used AP. Never, not now, not in the future. MP promotes ball hogging and it shows! Nice try mom

Comment

There's not one time OC could have used AP. Never, not now, not in the future. MP promotes ball hogging and it shows! Nice try mom
                            Well they were walked by Charlotte and tied a mediocre Atlanta team they destroyed 6-1 earlier this year. Both games had girls missing. Not making excuses, just pointing out a decent player to fill in would have helped. I don't think AP would start on that team but they could use her off the bench. They don't grow ODP talent on trees you know.

Comment

Does not matter what you believe. As a college coach we look at the SE Conference as needed. The Division does not produce enough talent year after year, Many of us attend State Cup and other competitions like CASL or National league games.
                              What a load of crap. I guess you were one of the 4 college coaches at SC last year? CASL has good teams but too many divisions makes it a crap shoot if you want your kid seen. Come to ECNL. We have college coaches at our practices.

Comment

What a load of crap. I guess you were one of the 4 college coaches at SC last year? CASL has good teams but too many divisions makes it a crap shoot if you want your kid seen. Come to ECNL. We have college coaches at our practices.
                                our (non-ecnl) club does too. on a regular basis. they are usually there because a player has interest in the school. they don't just drop in to see what talent you have, they already know and they are NOT there looking at everyone, not even close. look, you don't have to sell the ecnl to everyone. prove it on the field what kind of talent you have.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X