Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    As a parent inthe now Real Miami we are happy and the kids are playing great. Today we won the Region in the RPL3 and we are very happy. By the way our Tamiami DOC was at the fields in Melborne with our coach JAMES AND THE REST OF THE TEAM. AGAIN AS A PARENT FROM the old Real Madrid I don't know Nick but I am happy with the club thank you.
    There is no Real Miami you idiot! The club is called Pinecrest.

Comment

former president.

Get rid of the terrorist and the Colombian too, please!

Comment

who

Who is the colombian and the terrorrist?

Comment

i just herad the news and couldnt believe it. We as a familly are so happy to see him go !!!!!

goooooood ridance

Comment

Please get rid of the doctor. I'm sure he has destroyed enough programs already besides individual children's lives

Comment

side kick

please tell me his side kick Nelson will go as well? he is the biggest piece of crap ever. thinks he id God and treats everyone like dirt. Gets in a fight every game. Maybe his A teams will actually be a team if he goes. Only 2 kids came back to him

Comment

not only did his best players leave his pathetic team but he also shares the same deficiency as Nick. Poor judge of talent. Oh and he tries to pass as an American, tries to hide his latin heritage, and his broken English is the pits !!!!!!

Comment

Who's going and who's staying?

Comment

Why follow him?? Nothing to gain..

It's going to be a train wreck!!

Comment

Renato, Doctor, Nader and Mureen

They are running scare
                      they are the ones writing all these sh............. in this site trying to confuse everyone.
                      Renato is a very poor leader and gay he has no idea about soccer and tries to run the club just as bad as he runs the Total bank position that he has
                      The doctor is a thief (he did the Real Madrid soccer camps with no license from RM Spain except for the first camp in the old Orange Bowl. now RM is going to press legal charges against the good doctor for all the money he owes them) Additionally he lie to parks that he was going to built a building if he got the Tammiami park and never did)
                      Nader is an unemployed terrorist that cannot hold a job for more than 3 months but he signs all the club checks that his wife Maurine makes for the club expenses. would you say that it is a conflict of interest?
                      good luck to everyone not matter where you go

Comment

Honestly there are maybe 3 coaches I can think of that are even worth keeping, the rat are so far up Nicks side it's sick. Wow this is such good news,

Comment

you are right

Honestly there are maybe 3 coaches I can think of that are even worth keeping, the rat are so far up Nicks side it's sick. Wow this is such good news,
                          yes you are right
                          1) Renato the gay president
                          2) Nader the terrorist
                          3) Ismael Roque the so called Doctor the thief

what a group. feel sorry for the people left behind

Comment

Name them.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                              name them.
                              am
                              jk
                              aa

Comment

There are more than 3.

AC
                                NV
                                DL

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X