Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Do not forget history and HM bringing ECNL.
    Exactly. HM could bring ECNL but he could not hold it. Why? Why would one of the most stable clubs in CFK with ECNL on the way turn its name, assets and league affiliation over to OC? Because HM was six figures in debt and needed OC to bail him out. We all know and it has been backed up by the annual filings of CFK. So go back under your rock FKKTARD before you post something that really gets you in trouble.

Comment

Exactly. HM could bring ECNL but he could not hold it. Why? Why would one of the most stable clubs in CFK with ECNL on the way turn its name, assets and league affiliation over to OC? Because HM was six figures in debt and needed OC to bail him out. We all know and it has been backed up by the annual filings of CFK. So go back under your rock FKKTARD before you post something that really gets you in trouble.
      The shoe is on the other foot now tough guy. Check your books! The word is out. Seems HM isn't the only one who can't balance his check book. How those misc fees working for you. Oops, that wasn't suppose to get out. This is gonna be interesting! You bought into the hype now you gotta find a way to pay for it. Too funny! We've got some vacant rocks over here :)

Comment

Yeah. Notice FKK isn't supporting either FCA or Rush tournaments in January. I guess they're just too good for every other club in Orlando.
        Well the two teams my kids are on are going to the Rush tournament in January and the Rush tournament in May. Not sure where your getting your info.

Comment

OCYS is now the club in financial trouble. Hmmm interesting.

Comment

Why does HM force his second level teams to go to CASL and pay all those expenses when they have little chance of success? It is all about him. Either put some effort into the second teams (excluding U15 with the parent coach) or do your marketing some other way. Ridiculous!

Comment

Why does HM force his second level teams to go to CASL and pay all those expenses when they have little chance of success? It is all about him. Either put some effort into the second teams (excluding U15 with the parent coach) or do your marketing some other way. Ridiculous!
              Forcing teams to go? Funny stuff. It's a showcase tournament. There are over 500 coaches on hand. What's wrong with giving every girl the same opportunity as the top teams? Unlike other clubs (and you know who you are), its more than just getting a win. There are hundreds of colleges from D1- NAIA in CASL. Who knows if a coach sees something from a "second level" player. At least she is given a chance. More than I can say about other local clubs. Say what you will about HM, but he is known for helping players with college exposure.

Comment

Forcing teams to go? Funny stuff. It's a showcase tournament. There are over 500 coaches on hand. What's wrong with giving every girl the same opportunity as the top teams? Unlike other clubs (and you know who you are), its more than just getting a win. There are hundreds of colleges from D1- NAIA in CASL. Who knows if a coach sees something from a "second level" player. At least she is given a chance. More than I can say about other local clubs. Say what you will about HM, but he is known for helping players with college exposure.
                Quick answer marketing department!

Comment

True no one is forced to go and I'm sure it was a fun weekend for all. But please don't kid yourself about HM. He only promotes the kids he knows will help him promote himself. Everyone else is just padding his wallet.

Comment

True no one is forced to go and I'm sure it was a fun weekend for all. But please don't kid yourself about HM. He only promotes the kids he knows will help him promote himself. Everyone else is just padding his wallet.
                    How does FKK teams playing in CASL pad his wallet? Can't your argument then be used against every other club that has 2nd and 3rd tiered teams?

Comment

Teams are forced to go. Team fees must be paid. Even when most if not all of the team does not intend to play in college. And yes, he does only promote those who will in turn promote him. Player development? No way.

Comment

Teams are forced to go. Team fees must be paid. Even when most if not all of the team does not intend to play in college. And yes, he does only promote those who will in turn promote him. Player development? No way.
                        Who comes up with this ****? I see. Now the flavor of the week is player development. Got it. A few weeks ago it was about getting players into to college.

Comment

chloroquine tablets https://chloroquineorigin.com/# hydroxycloquine

Comment

How does FKK teams playing in CASL pad his wallet? Can't your argument then be used against every other club that has 2nd and 3rd tiered teams?
                            HM and JA are still at it puttin $ in their pockets

Comment

Youth soccer is big business and that means lots of money flying around.
                              I guess when you do your job for free you can complain.

Comment

HM and JA are still at it puttin $ in their pockets
                                They should concentrate on better ecnl coaching and training before more boys jump ship.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X