Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Or the fact that it is virtually undisputed that the leagues are worlds apart. It's only opinion to the ignorant who have not seen a higher level.
    Thank you for clarifying , your Holiness. I bow down to your supreme knowledge and omnipotence. Except I don't.

Comment

Ok, based on what I gather from different people and from past experience. Some hate it some love it... I think the first point is: yes they are very VERY expensive.... yes they will tell you that you get that much more but that is not correct. Yes you get a good facility with futsal (which by the way is extra if you want to play...) but the essential are just the same. Coaching is the same as anywhere else and no, contrary what FF will tell you, the teams are not all treated the same. Basically there is FF team (where his son plays) and the rest. The other coaches are mostly not qualified with exception of AB and an other lady. But make not mistake, FF is the top dog not questions asked. What he says goes. He has a reputation of not liking parents (which is true to some degree) and of being a good coach (which is also mostly true). So if you can get close to the source (FF) and drink the kool-aid it might be worth your time and money. I agree with some of the other respondents, if you are serious and qualify DA is a better option. Even if it is DA is not like other states it does not matter, it is still better than any other club just because of coaches have direct connections to US soccer.

Comment

$$$$

FF all about the $$$$$$

Comment

Who are you kidding ECNL and DA are a joke in South Florida. They are attracting whoever is willing to spend the money or fill their lackluster rosters to get shelled week in and week out. Boca is an embarrassment and Weston is too far. If your a "serious player" you need to move to Georgia to play ECNL.
          Georgia would be a better option for what is out there.

Comment

All of this nonsense over a simple question.

Comment

FF is class act, pro trainer, who really does care.
              It is his livelihood, and it shows, and like anything else in life which is quality, it comes with a cost.
              The downside is that the talent of his teams are average to poor. The generally play in lowest seeds and leagues.
              It's a high quality environment, with a low quality product, if that makes sense?

Comment

FF is class act, pro trainer, who really does care.
                It is his livelihood, and it shows, and like anything else in life which is quality, it comes with a cost.
                The downside is that the talent of his teams are average to poor. The generally play in lowest seeds and leagues.
                It's a high quality environment, with a low quality product, if that makes sense?
                So you are saying he can't actually develop a kid?

Comment

So you are saying he can't actually develop a kid?
                  I think you overestimate the training, but there are good players and good teams and again, no drama like most every other club in so fla.

Comment

No drama? That's a first.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X