Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes the 4 or 5 came from a club down south on a average team. Not sure why so many more talented players were overlooked that already play here? Or which coach they knew?
    Ha! Funny- yes, there were 5 that came from FCS- they were in the top 10 in FL for last two years- all are starters?... Plus, Kat-besides last yr, she is from FCS as well/ sorry your account is FALSE! None knew the coach- not the ones mentioned above- there were 4-5 from TBU/CC and one from Tarpon? They NEVER get playing time? Two from FCS were FL State Team ODP. One for the last two yrs in addition to the goalie and a mid fielder ? Seriously, it's comical- besides the top maybe 12/13 it is a clear decline. The TBU players /cc beyond the goalie and the coaches daughter - they SUCK and everyone knows it!

Comment

The fact that the coaches kid plays on the team has no effect on the team other than to give parents whose kids aren't playing a reason to bitch about. The coach was in charge of this age group prior to the birth year change. His kid was playing at a different age group, but had to go back to her age group because of the change. What is the club supposed to do? move the coach to a different age group because his kid can now play on his team? Forgo the knowledge the coach has of the players in his team and all the opposing teams he has been playing all along? That is ridiculous. Quit making an issue out of this, if your kid is not playing enough have her train harder and earn her spot on the field.
      I agree 100% no REAL players are bitching about this! She is a great player and would probably see more playing time if the dad wasn't the coach? Go home and take your whiny ass daughter? Some girls are not meant to play ECNL?

Comment

Ha! Funny- yes, there were 5 that came from FCS- they were in the top 10 in FL for last two years- all are starters?... Plus, Kat-besides last yr, she is from FCS as well/ sorry your account is FALSE! None knew the coach- not the ones mentioned above- there were 4-5 from TBU/CC and one from Tarpon? They NEVER get playing time? Two from FCS were FL State Team ODP. One for the last two yrs in addition to the goalie and a mid fielder ? Seriously, it's comical- besides the top maybe 12/13 it is a clear decline. The TBU players /cc beyond the goalie and the coaches daughter - they SUCK and everyone knows it!
        Oh my word! Clearly, your daughter doesn't get ANY playing time on this team and you are unrealistic and bitter- our team is solid with the top 11 field players and 2 goalies... Beyond that? Not good- if their were REAL tryouts the bottom 13+ players wouldn't have made it!! Please don't continue to bash this team and waste your $? Why?

Comment

Oh my word! Clearly, your daughter doesn't get ANY playing time on this team and you are unrealistic and bitter- our team is solid with the top 11 field players and 2 goalies... Beyond that? Not good- if their were REAL tryouts the bottom 13+ players wouldn't have made it!! Please don't continue to bash this team and waste your $? Why?
          Let's look at the stats for assists and goals? 98% come from the FCS girls -please bring it or SHUT it and STOP complaining!

Comment

I agree 100% no REAL players are bitching about this! She is a great player and would probably see more playing time if the dad wasn't the coach? Go home and take your whiny ass daughter? Some girls are not meant to play ECNL?
            I agree, the FCS girls have helped our team- if you think it's SUCH a joke- go try out for another ECNL team and see what happens? Be Realistic? Oh wait, are you the mom that is 30 lbs over weight and trying to blame it on EVERYONE else? Yes, we see you at the fields?

Comment

Honestly, how can you say this is team is solid. Maybe for the advanced CDL we play but for ECNL we are so far from solid. We have a good goalie and fowards. Thats about it.

Comment

Honestly, how can you say this is team is solid. Maybe for the advanced CDL we play but for ECNL we are so far from solid. We have a good goalie and fowards. Thats about it.
                Why was my daughter picked the first night. My daughter does not see the field and we left a very good team to come to Ecnl. This club and coach are only out for the numbers.

Comment

Why was my daughter picked the first night. My daughter does not see the field and we left a very good team to come to Ecnl. This club and coach are only out for the numbers.
                  SS plays favorites. Simple as that. Maybe you need to offer up something like the others?

Comment

SS plays favorites. Simple as that. Maybe you need to offer up something like the others?
                    What are you implying? Am I correct to say that girls are on the team because of bribes? A big accusation to make. Any facts

Comment

Is it true that TBU wanted a certain coach, so they broke up his team by accepting players that didn't deserve to be on this team, to force the coach to TBU? If that's true, then you and a few others should blame the system, and coach.

FCS girls are good, and they really know how to pass and work with each other, unfortunately, there are other players on the field that they have no interest in looking for.

Goalies are good? one gets beat high, the other gets beat low, not sure how that makes either of them great.
                      It's about chemistry which we are lacking, and players are out of position. You can't have slow strikers and play them through balls when they can't beat a sloth to get to it.

Comment

My take is this. Overall, the entire club is doing poorly. We don't have a single team with a winning record. Even our U18s are in 8th place. The soccer is very high level. I don't think for one second that the team would be doing all that much better no matter who he plays. Concorde was not the norm and I'll bet we couldn't repeat it. We will get beat by 4 or more goals when we play them at their home fields. It's a tough league and all teams are good. Our coaches are going thru a tough learning process just like our players. I personally think we underestimated the level of play.

Comment

If coach has a price, someone tell me what it is, not above it.

Comment

I think we underestimated the level of talent in the Tampa area, not the competition.

Comment

I think we underestimated the level of talent in the Tampa area, not the competition.
                              I don't necessarily disagree. There is not enough talent in the Tampa Area to have two elite level teams. With respect to earlier comments. All teams have drop offs when subs are played. Happens in the NFL and in all sports. You can't take 11 players for a season. You need a bench. Even if the 11 starters were to play 100% we'd still get overwhelmed. We have very few players in our starting 11 that would start at other clubs. I honestly can't say a single one would start at a Concorde or Tophat. Some may fit in ok but we are a long way off from being at an elite level.

Comment

My take is this. Overall, the entire club is doing poorly. We don't have a single team with a winning record. Even our U18s are in 8th place. The soccer is very high level. I don't think for one second that the team would be doing all that much better no matter who he plays. Concorde was not the norm and I'll bet we couldn't repeat it. We will get beat by 4 or more goals when we play them at their home fields. It's a tough league and all teams are good. Our coaches are going thru a tough learning process just like our players. I personally think we underestimated the level of play.
                                Now we have fkk ans fesa joining the league. What a joke they will get killed.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X