X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bingo!
    You are one of those parents that are too about what's going on. Kids will be kids. 5 games in and you are unimpressed I imagine if your wife or husband was that judgmental with you if you would even have a kid to come on here and talk about. Let the season play out then come back on here and say what actually ends up happening.

Comment

Nope, at FC, only because there are really no other options! I'll agree, the gardens is rec and pathetic, massive is a joke and we all know what happened in Jupiter! I think I hit it right on the head with my previous posts! Next year ,we will see what happens
      I wonder if this poster player is riding the bench or isn't having the success that mommy and daddy expect her to have. Let the kid is play and enjoy it.

Comment

I wonder if this poster player is riding the bench or isn't having the success that mommy and daddy expect her to have. Let the kid is play and enjoy it.
        Can't we all just get along?
        Let them play. If you have issues with someone, pull the parent aside and discuss like an adult. It's amazing how that works.

Comment

Can't we all just get along?
          Let them play. If you have issues with someone, pull the parent aside and discuss like an adult. It's amazing how that works.
          No problem with anyone just asking a question. They are the ones judging young players learning how to play the game when I bet my life they couldn't perform any of the tasks that their coaches ask for them to do. Look in the mirror before you come on here and start saying stuff.

Comment

No problem with anyone just asking a question. They are the ones judging young players learning how to play the game when I bet my life they couldn't perform any of the tasks that their coaches ask for them to do. Look in the mirror before you come on here and start saying stuff.
            I think we're on the same side and arguing the same point.

Comment

We are. I made my post for the person that is talking out the side of their mouth claiming to be still at FC. 5 games into the season and you are thinking about next year. Damn clown

Comment

You 2 should get a room! And fast

Comment

Yeah, my kid is on the 03 girls team and so far its been a big disappointment. They just don't play any aspect of the game well or as a team. Still my kid is having fun so I guess I've got to stick around. Maybe its just because she has so much else going for her, but I really don't care about how her soccer career goes.
                  How does it work out with some of the girls playing ECNL for other clubs.?
                  How many do?

Comment

How does it work out with some of the girls playing ECNL for other clubs.?
                    How many do?
                    Doesn't effect the team what players do on off days is their business.

Comment

Tim! Come back

Comment

Doesn't effect the team what players do on off days is their business.
                        Says the parent who causes game changes and cancelled training sessions

Comment

Says the parent who causes game changes and cancelled training sessions
                          No one really cares what the ECNL girls due that's their business

Comment

Has anyone figured out their ROI (return on investment) yet for our kids whom are playing both R3, and ECNL?
                            That's quite a impressive cost. Lets hope that those D2 scholarships payoff

Comment

Has anyone figured out their ROI (return on investment) yet for our kids whom are playing both R3, and ECNL?
                              That's quite a impressive cost. Lets hope that those D2 scholarships payoff
                              Ahah!! The clown returns. Several of those girls are already being pursued by D1

Comment

Ahah!! The clown returns. Several of those girls are already being pursued by D1
                                What.? 13 and 14 year olds? Lmao. You really are smoking the good stuff

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X