Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FC Florida Girls

Where are all my FC haters? ALL the girls teams are doing very well as I predicted! No drama, very informative, guess all you haters didn't get your wish!

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Where are all my FC haters? ALL the girls teams are doing very well as I predicted! No drama, very informative, guess all you haters didn't get your wish!
    I hate you. Will that work?

Comment

Their U13 premier girls team is atrocious. I haven't seen any of the other teams, but your reference to "ALL" is not accurate.

I hate you too

Comment

Their U13 premier girls team is atrocious. I haven't seen any of the other teams, but your reference to "ALL" is not accurate.

I hate you too
        I love you! And you are as wrong as Hillary was last night ! Check your facts! They are doing extremely well

Comment

Is fc Florida part of ac delray? Do they swap kids up and down depending on availability?

Comment

Is fc Florida part of ac delray? Do they swap kids up and down depending on availability?
            Yes ,we are partners with AC Delray

Comment

What FC girls team are you talking about? You better get a new crystal ball cause they are not doing well at all.

The 03s are not dominating anything, maybe dominating instagram or snapchat with all the selfies they take.

FSPL record: 2 wins, 2 loss, and 1 draw

The 02s are again struggling. Com'on Rick and Joe - get it together and get Fazio involve to help. Rick and Joe, whats your excuse this year because every year its something different. Fazio maybe to busy to do anything since he is at BU and Weston cause his kids are playing there too.

FSPL record 1 win, 4 losses

The 01s are just fair, nothing exciting. This is the same crap what Steve did to his teams at AC delray.

SRPL record: 1 win, 2 draws

The only girls team that has serious potential than the rest of the girls teams are the 00's.

FSPL record: 5 win, 2 loss and 2 draw
              And these girls are playing some real competitive/hard teams.

Reach out to us again by the end of the year to see where these teams are at.

Comment

What FC girls team are you talking about? You better get a new crystal ball cause they are not doing well at all.

The 03s are not dominating anything, maybe dominating instagram or snapchat with all the selfies they take.

The 02s are again struggling. Com'on Rick and Joe - get it together and get Fazio involve to help. Rick and Joe, whats your excuse this year because every year its something different. Fazio maybe to busy to do anything since he is at BU and Weston cause his kids are playing there too.

The 01s are just fair, nothing exciting. This is the same crap what Steve did to his teams at AC delray.

The only girls team that has serious potential than the rest of the girls teams are the 00's.

Joe is gone. Fazio is at BU and Weston. Now everyone is praying for Rick to take a hike.

Comment

The 01's are a fantastic team. They are in R3 ! Their record is FINE! And, they beat the 00's when they scrimmage so get your facts straight DH.

Comment

is FC Florida called FC Florida treasure coast?

Comment

Joe is gone. Fazio is at BU and Weston. Now everyone is praying for Rick to take a hike.
                      WHo is rick?

Comment

Since you know all this, you are obviously part of the club? Which I ask ,why are you still there if it's so bad? ALL these teams are doing much better than they were last year at this time! The premiere league has not even started yet, you should check back in a few weeks to"see where these teams are".

Comment

WHo is rick?
                          I was going to rhyme his name with something inappropriate but to keep it clean he is a professional agitator.

Comment

I was going to rhyme his name with something inappropriate but to keep it clean he is a professional agitator.
                            A parent? No trainers named rick

Comment

Since you know all this, you are obviously part of the club? Which I ask ,why are you still there if it's so bad? ALL these teams are doing much better than they were last year at this time! The premiere league has not even started yet, you should check back in a few weeks to"see where these teams are".
                              hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha..deep breathe..hahahahahahahaha
                              Doing better..mwhahahahahahahahazhahahahahaahahahahahaha hahaahahahahaha
                              stop it...stop it...hahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahah ahaha!!!!

Nothing has changed or improved yet. Same issues, same nonsense.
                              Why I stayed, well I was told something, DOC left, the coach left, Fazio came into full power and it was too late to leave.

My daughter likes the girls on the team so thats the other reason.

We shall see how things go but so far, not good.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X