Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    he is going to struggle this year at Dortmund as far as playing time...They added top notch players in his position and his playing time will be limited...Mario Gotze, Andre' Schurle, Ousmane Dembele and Emre Mor were all added as attacking players for Dortmund...unfortunately all more talented than Pulisic....
    It is why I think Dortmund will eventually accept an offer for him....the EPL teams seem to be making moves for youthful players and one has already made an offer for him. Would not be surprised if it happens in the near future.

Comment

gotta love the backup excuse the DA bashers always have, well he played there but he trained at other places too blah blah blah. I take a crap at work sometimes, but still developed most of my game at home. He played at PA classics get over it clown. The other two youngsters in that game Arriola (Arsenal FC and LA Galaxy) and Stanko (Vardar) are from DA Clubs as well. Sorry little johnnie didn't make it, get over yourself
      Sounds like you need some coffee or a joint...relax and take a deep breath DA man!

Comment

It is why I think Dortmund will eventually accept an offer for him....the EPL teams seem to be making moves for youthful players and one has already made an offer for him. Would not be surprised if it happens in the near future.
        Name a decent 18-20 year old playing in EPL?
        That league is all about winning NOW...there is no development...Chelsea has 30 + players out on loan, most of them teenagers and early 20's...

Comment

That league is all about winning NOW...there is no development...Chelsea has 30 + players out on loan, most of them teenagers and early 20's...
          The truth is that outside of the Premier League the majority of clubs across Europe are reliant on producing their own players. Unlike the top English sides they simply can’t buy players, which means they have to work hard to make sure they develop good players.

Comment

Raheem Sterling(21), Hector Bellerin(21), John Stones(22), Alex Iwobi(20), Antony Martial(20), Marcus Rashford(18), just to name a couple

Comment

he is going to struggle this year at Dortmund as far as playing time...They added top notch players in his position and his playing time will be limited...Mario Gotze, Andre' Schurle, Ousmane Dembele and Emre Mor were all added as attacking players for Dortmund...unfortunately all more talented than Pulisic....
              Yet he's 17 and already making a name for himself. Where does your kid play?

Comment

Raheem Sterling(21), Hector Bellerin(21), John Stones(22), Alex Iwobi(20), Antony Martial(20), Marcus Rashford(18), just to name a couple
                Luke Shaw(21), Ross Barkley(23, Has been starting for Everton a few years now), Lukaku(23, has been Everton's top striker since 2014), Nathan Ake(21), Leroy Sane(20, will break into Pep's team this year)

Comment

Yet he's 17 and already making a name for himself. Where does your kid play?
                  He plays for PA Classics

Comment

What is strange is he looked very average at recent U17 World Cup qualifiers and World Cup.

Comment

I don't think so. Saw him in person in Jax Tuesday night. He was easily the best player on the field.....at 17 years old.
                      I agree but we don't exactly field the best team in the world. The problem is we need several players with his kind of talent coming up through the system every year. Until then we have zero world cup chance.

Comment

I agree but we don't exactly field the best team in the world. The problem is we need several players with his kind of talent coming up through the system every year. Until then we have zero world cup chance.
                        We have many players like him coming in the pipeline. To name a few: Jordan Morris, Gideon Salalem, Emerson Hyndman, Julian Green, Michael Carter Vickers, Erik Palmer Brown, Justin GATT, Joseph Gyau, Brandon Jamison, junior Flores, Zach Steffen,
                        etc, etc, etc

Comment

We have many players like him coming in the pipeline. To name a few: Jordan Morris, Gideon Salalem, Emerson Hyndman, Julian Green, Michael Carter Vickers, Erik Palmer Brown, Justin GATT, Joseph Gyau, Brandon Jamison, junior Flores, Zach Steffen,
                          etc, etc, etc

by "we have many players like him", do you mean they all wear cleats ?

Comment

What is strange is he looked very average at recent U17 World Cup qualifiers and World Cup.
                            Or your viewpoint is not aligned with other professionals

Comment

That's the first time I saw him play and just could not understand why the yappers doing the game was so high on him. Any one of the Nigerian and even some of the Chilean players looked infinitely better.

Obviously he has talent and when surrounded by good players he shines. Still has a long way to go and hopefully whatever club he is with will be patient with him. People should not get carried away by his performance against Haiti and T&T - for crying out loud, Jozy looked good and Sasha scored!

His performance during copa centernario shows he has a long way to go... but again, he is only 17!

Comment

I'm pretty sure US Soccer has had their eye on this kid for a while. I thought they were even involved in shipping him off to Europe.

Either way, the peak age for soccer players is around 26-28. He's barely halfway there (based on time playing the sport). I'm not sure what the agenda is for the DA bashers. in a decade 90% of all the USMNT will be comprised of ex-DA players. It is going to be the farm system for US Soccer. Just like 90% of NBA players come from US colleges, it will be the same with DA. It's just how it is set up. Does that mean that you can't play in the NBA if you can't go to collge? Of course not, there are other options and if you are good enough they will find you. But those players are the exceptions, not the rule.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X