Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    U.S. Soccer will never allow their ECNL program to be second tier to GDA within the same club. Orlando City should prepare to kiss ECNL goodbye. It won't be their choice, it will be taken from them.
    You should try to have at least a basic understanding of the league before posting your made up nonsense. ECNL is not a U.S. Soccer league.

Comment

You should try to have at least a basic understanding of the league before posting your made up nonsense. ECNL is not a U.S. Soccer league.
      Sorry, U.S. Club Soccer. People with a basic understanding of the league knew what I meant. I notice you have no intelligent response to the statement that OC will lose ECNL, so I guess you agree with it.

Comment

U.S. Soccer will never allow their ECNL program to be second tier to GDA within the same club. Orlando City should prepare to kiss ECNL goodbye. It won't be their choice, it will be taken from them.
        Where do you pickle dicks come up with this crap?

Comment

Where do you pickle dicks come up with this crap?
          U.S. Club's ECNL and USSF's GDA have fundamentally different visions for the future of youth soccer, and have stated publicly that they will not work together. There is no way either will allow the other to be top tier at any given club.

The large number of clubs being granted GDA and ECNL is evidence of posturing between these two organizations for the coming battle. FKK being awarded ECNL is a dead giveaway that ECNL will be pulled from Orlando City. There is no other explanation for another club in the same geographical area having ECNL.

If you have a reasonable response to this I'd love to hear it, but your juvenile insults tell me you don't have the facts or the mental capacity for intelligent debate.

Comment

U.S. Club's ECNL and USSF's GDA have fundamentally different visions for the future of youth soccer, and have stated publicly that they will not work together. There is no way either will allow the other to be top tier at any given club.

The large number of clubs being granted GDA and ECNL is evidence of posturing between these two organizations for the coming battle. FKK being awarded ECNL is a dead giveaway that ECNL will be pulled from Orlando City. There is no other explanation for another club in the same geographical area having ECNL.

If you have a reasonable response to this I'd love to hear it, but your juvenile insults tell me you don't have the facts or the mental capacity for intelligent debate.
            Southeast conference clubs that will operate GDA and ECNL

Orlando City
            JFC
            Concorde Fire
            Tophat

Press release from ECNL will be official very soon.

Comment

Press release from ECNL will be official very soon.
              The press release from ECNL will announce that Orlando City will no longer be an ECNL club.

Comment

The press release from ECNL will announce that Orlando City will no longer be an ECNL club.
                FKK lemmings praying OC loses ECNL. Not going to happen and you will get killed next year your teams are sh$t.

Comment

FKK lemmings praying OC loses ECNL. Not going to happen and you will get killed next year your teams are sh$t.
                  I don't see it happening, but if OC did lose ECNL it would only mean that ECNl has given up it's position as top league in the country. Even if you pulled out the top 10 or so players from each age group U14 - U19 to play GDA, OC would still field the top teams in Central Florida. If FKK wants to gloat about playing B teams in a 2nd division league with different initials I guess that's good for them.

Comment

Why would ECNL take away the current OC team if they are OK with adding ECNL boys to OC even though they have Boys DA?

Comment

The ECNL is holding a press conference on Monday, November 7.

Comment

The ECNL is holding a press conference on Monday, November 7.
                        Please provide a link where that was announced

Comment

Is this the same club that you said would be out of business 3 years ago? From no socks to ECNL? You might wanna give up the prediction game, your winning percentage sucks!

Comment

Is this the same club that you said would be out of business 3 years ago? From no socks to ECNL? You might wanna give up the prediction game, your winning percentage sucks!
                            Irrelevant 3 years ago and irrelevant today. What difference at this point does it make?

Comment

Irrelevant 3 years ago and irrelevant today. What difference at this point does it make?
                              It will make a difference when dozens of OC's elite players who want to play high school soccer leave OC and go to FKK. Sorry, but ECNL is a better choice than GDA for 99.99% of female soccer players.

Comment

It will make a difference when dozens of OC's elite players who want to play high school soccer leave OC and go to FKK. Sorry, but ECNL is a better choice than GDA for 99.99% of female soccer players.
                                I think you meant 99.97% didn't you? I assume that there are at least 3 per 10k that want to play DA

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X