Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    ECNL is not much more than any other top travel league. My daughter played rspl and is now ecnl. Annual cost is closer than most think.
    With 10 times the exposure. Every ECNL league game has college coaches watching and the showcase events are no comparison. R3PL is watered down with no exposure and the only comparison to ECNL is the cost, its the same.

Comment

To get similar exposure for all the players on team not in the ECNL will require a lot travel to showcase tournaments. The cost of doing that is not cheaper then playing ecnl

Comment

Rank 'em.... TBU has ECNL but I got Chargers over them & WFF.
        Are you crazy or just trolling? Any decent 2003 Chargers were given the option to play up on the 2002 team so they could stay together. So the 2002 team will be stacked, but their 2003 is left with players that were either playing U12 last season (no big field experience) or players that didn't make the TBU NPL team. The Charger 2003 coach is very weak too. She has no record of building a team or leading any team to a winning season. Unfortunately, this all spells doom for the 2003 Charger girls. I wouldn't know the exact ranking, but I'd start with them in last and work up from there.

Comment

Are you crazy or just trolling? Any decent 2003 Chargers were given the option to play up on the 2002 team so they could stay together. So the 2002 team will be stacked, but their 2003 is left with players that were either playing U12 last season (no big field experience) or players that didn't make the TBU NPL team. The Charger 2003 coach is very weak too. She has no record of building a team or leading any team to a winning season. Unfortunately, this all spells doom for the 2003 Charger girls. I wouldn't know the exact ranking, but I'd start with them in last and work up from there.
          The same can be said for TBU

Comment

Rush 2003 is the best

Comment

Rush 2003 is the best
              Their U13 was "OK" last season. What changed or didn't change?

Comment

Their U13 was "OK" last season. What changed or didn't change?
                Lost their best player.

Comment

FKK picked up a few good players and has a great coach. Keep an eye on them

Comment

If we are talking non-ECNL, I think FESA, FKK, IRSA are up there.

Comment

Lost their best player.
                      Yes, I agree with this dope! That ONE player that left now makes the team horrible! You have no clue ! That is the problem with a lot of you! You don't realize it's a TEAM sport! Barcelona still won games without messi! Wake up people teach your kids to pass the ball and play as a team! Not try and score because you dopey parents think that's what it's all about

Comment

Yes, I agree with this dope! That ONE player that left now makes the team horrible! You have no clue ! That is the problem with a lot of you! You don't realize it's a TEAM sport! Barcelona still won games without messi! Wake up people teach your kids to pass the ball and play as a team! Not try and score because you dopey parents think that's what it's all about
                        Which one was the best the 5 that left to FKK the one that went to ecnl or the 5 that were 2094?

Comment

Little sensitive? I just said the team lost their best player. Didn't say they would be good, bad or irrelevant... Good luck with that inferiority complex.

Comment

Which one was the best the 5 that left to FKK the one that went to ecnl or the 5 that were 2094?
                            I was talking about the one with short hair that went to FKK. I didn't realize there were 4 more. Also don't know any made ECNL... Wow, that's a bigger hit than I thought.

Comment

FKK picked up a few good players and has a great coach. Keep an eye on them
                              Did FKK just lose to Space Coast this past weekend or was that FKK "B" team.

Comment

Did FKK just lose to Space Coast this past weekend or was that FKK "B" team.
                                ??? -didn't know there were games...Black is the first team. They play Rush at Disney Pre Season... Should be fun

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X